Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu (4161 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by biafrakwenu(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2017
By music legend, Onyeka Onwenu ( The stallion has spoken).

Southeast, a peaceful region, a criminal silence of all southeastern governors, states assemblies,
senators and house reps. I say this to you, you
may hide under the altar of cowardice and
hypocritical silence, be assured we know why
you are silent. When we voted for you guys,
we entrusted our collective welfare into your
hands. In matters like this, we look up to no
one but you. Silence speaks one language
betrayal. Yes you betrayed our trust. We feel
abandoned. We will wait for you during
election time.
From the slaughter of our old men, children
and rape of our women by Fulani herdsmen, to
the beheading of Bridget and the acquittal of
the murderers, to the slaughter of pro Biafra
agitators praying, those celebrating memorial
of our fallen heroes to this final occupation of
our land, we tell you Biafra shall arise.
Biafra is our destination. The youthful spirit of
our ancestors. The eternal city of all who
desire to live in freedom for self actualization.
That day will come when the oja will sound,
the gong shall herald the rising of the Sun,
the victory of the wise men from the east.
That day as Martin Luther King Jr said, "we
will remember not the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends"
And for Nigeria, the grave of Biafra ingenuity,
keep your evil intent on the people of Biafra.
You must know that it is your hatred,
marginalization through policy of exclusion
and your murderous policies and impunity to
our people that fuels our energy.
We will not give up.
Biafra is all we ask and only that we shall
accept. No presidency. No restructuring......Onyeka Onwenu.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by mrnigerdelta: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2017
this is wonderful

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Urchman27(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Biafra And The Criminal Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Peacemaker.

If there is a certain group of people I dislike with every fiber of my being, it is those who perpetrate injustice against the weak and the vulnerable but there is another group I hate even more and that is those who hide under some phoney liberalism or neutrality to support injustice while pretending to be the peacemakers

You see this second group of people........ fear them. Do not dine with them even with a long spoon. Infact, if the dangerous reptile known as the black Mamba were to visit you in company of these 'Nigerian peacemakers', do not hesitate to club them to death while you go clubbing with your black mamba friend.

Tell the Nigerian peacemaker about the Biafran war and the attendant tragedies and he will be like:

"But Ojukwu shouldn't have tried to break the country nah! The Igbos should have remained with their fellow Nigerians. Don't you realise we are better off as one united country"

This fake peacemaker will never talk about the unprovoked slaughtering of Igbo sons and daughters in the North which started as far back as 1945 in Jos and followed by another major pogrom in Kano in 1953 years before Nigerians even got her independence.

This morally bankrupt recession-brained Nigerian peacemaker will never blame those who killed and still kill Ojukwu's people which was what forced Ojukwu into declaring Biafra after all his effort at peace were rebuffed by the then president, Yakubu Gowon.

Hearing these 'Nigerian peacemaker' talk about the Biafran war, you'd be forgiven to think Ojukwu just woke up from a terrible dream and simply declared Biafra.

Igbos in the North were killed by northerners with state-sponsored impunity. There are recorded instances where those killing were supervised by Nigerian soldiers. And this was long before the 1966 coup even happened. There were several attempts by Ojukwu to get Gowon to take actions to protect the Igbos in the North. There were signed agreements like the one in Aburi where they all laughed, hugged and drank champagne together only for the Nigerian side to come back and jettison the agreement. They could have told Ojukwu that they needed some amendments done on the agreement if they felt they could no longer implement it but they unilaterally dumped the agreement. And the Igbo pogrom continued unabated.

The Nigerian peacemaker would pretend he doesn't know these.

When Igbos made efforts to run from the North, they were chased down to the motor park and slaughtered by northern mob and soldiers. Pregnant women had their womb cut open and their babies removed violently after being killed. These are all verifiable facts.

Those hate-induced state-sponsored killings were exactly what forced the first Nigerian Oxford product to join the Nigerian army, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu to declare Biafra in a bid to stop his people from going into extinction.

The Nigerian peacemaker would pretend to be unaware of this fact.

Today, almost 50 years after, thesame wave of state-sponsored killing and institutionalised marginalization of Igbos which led to the Biafran war are still rife in Nigeria and have even gone worse under President Muhammadu Buhari:

The Igbo man is being treated like "The Deplorables", demonic economic policies have been introduced specifically to ensure his business is destroyed completely. While the army is killing the unarmed IPOB members and bathing survivors with acid, thesame army is busy protecting terrorist fulani herdsmen with a 1000 man military taskforce and gifting boko haram with Amnesty.

While every known rule and law has been broken in a bid to jail an Igbo son, Nnamdi Kanu, who has never killed a fly, a very powerful terrorist group (fulani herdsmen) ranked the 4th deadliest in the world is being protected by the govt and even paid a very large amount of money to stop killing innocent people and boko haram fighters jailed by the last administration are being released back into the society.

What manner of injustice is this?
What manner of people would endure this kind of grave injustices

If Nnamdi Kanu were to be a Northerner, would he still be in jail?? Would he even have been arrested in the first place??

In all of these, the Nigerian peacemaker will never blame the perpetrators of this moral tragedies, he will rather hide under some phony liberalism to support the oppressors and perpetrators of these immoral acts by blaming the Igbos for asking for Biafra.

My father, the late Ogbu-Nwachima once told me that any man who would make no effort to address your grievances before asking you to make up and embrace your opponent, is more dark hearted than the one he is trying to reconcile you with.

Those so called intellectuals who said nothing when Buhari publicly flouted Justice Adeniyi Ademola's order to release Nnamdi kanu, said nothing when soldiers killed hundreds of IPOB members and bathed some with acid, said nothing when an Igbo woman was gruesomely murdered in Kano and her killers set free by the govt, said nothing in the face of numerous state-sponsored murderous activities of the fulani criminals, said nothing when soldiers killed IPOB members inside Ngwa high school, Aba on Feb. 9 etc but are always writing long epistles on why the Igbos should forget Biafra, those people are evil! They are more devilish than the devil himself!

I have more respect for 'Muna', my neighbour's pig than you dishonest morally bankrupt enablers of injustice!

Shame on you all!!....#Ogbu

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Ra88: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2017
angry
Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by GreyLaw(m): 12:19am On Jul 07, 2017
It becomes more serious when people of this stature begin to lend their voice to the secession cause.

Nigeria, here you go
Look back to the roots
Lest you be torn in pieces
Or, maybe you are already torn.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by ipobarecriminals: 1:44am On Jul 07, 2017
sad confused and dumb people association. Biafra wasn't her destination during Jona govt,nah now day break for Aba?Slaves ,I stand with Ndigbo not for terrorist ipobtouts

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by quiverfull(m): 1:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Aunty Onyeka should please let us hear word. After chopping her own share as the head of a government parastatal, now she wants Biafra. Hypocrite.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Amberon11: 1:54am On Jul 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by ipobarecriminals: 1:54am On Jul 07, 2017
quiverfull:
Aunty Onyeka should please let us hear word. After chopping her own share as the head of a government parastatal, now she wants Biafra. Hypocrite.
people like her/Kanu can play/deceive those clueless people protesting up/down.Kanu/Onyenka dey look fresh while dey look pitiable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by jen4r: 1:58am On Jul 07, 2017
.......definitly, the sun will surely rise after the rain.......

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Princesaha: 2:24am On Jul 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
people like her/Kanu can play/deceive those clueless people protesting up/down.Kanu/Onyenka dey look fresh while dey look pitiable
Eiyaa.....cry me a river. Ntooooor.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by tomakint: 2:56am On Jul 07, 2017
As much as I don't believe this, I think Biafra is an idea whose time has arrive but needs to be handled gingerly. Nigeria is fast heading towards the rocks.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Danzakidakura(m): 3:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Ada Arondizuogu God bless you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by laribari(m): 4:34am On Jul 07, 2017
quiverfull:

She nor sing with a yoruba man? A Nigerian? Saying you and I will live as one? What happened to that song....one love, keep us together?

Make this one go sit down jare. hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by laribari(m): 4:38am On Jul 07, 2017
tomakint:
As much as I don't believe this, I think Biafra is an idea whose time has arrive but needs to be handled gingerly. Nigeria is fast heading towards the rocks.

Yes, biafra can hit a brick wall too. Nothing has really changed. Truth!

The only thing is just people calling for separation but it hasn't affected Nigeria the slightest. You won't see it from my view but I'm telling you this agitation is just being felt in the SE alone and not Nigeria. Until it hits the economy, then I will agree with you. For now, nothing has changed.

Government is used to people complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by cassidy1996(m): 4:38am On Jul 07, 2017
My darling..... I love your songs like mad freeeeeeeeeee Nelson Mandela

1 Like

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Noneroone(m): 4:42am On Jul 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad confused and dumb people association. Biafra wasn't her destination during Jona govt,nah now day break for Aba?Slaves ,I stand with Ndigbo not for terrorist ipobtouts
was Jonathan the president when she sang 'one love'? she has just seen that Nigeria isn't working.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Terkimbi01: 5:22am On Jul 07, 2017
laribari:

She nor sing with a yoruba man? A Nigerian? Saying you and I will live as one? What happened to that song....one love, keep us together?

Make this one go sit down jare. hypocrite

I know that song.
but the love of Fulani for Benue State cannot keep us together. it has torn us apart.

I love the courage of this people.
Even their women are bold.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by laribari(m): 5:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I know that song.
but the love of Fulani for Benue State cannot keep us together. it has torn us apart.

I love the courage of this people.
Even their women are bold.

Which people?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Ada Mazi ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Guestlander: 5:53am On Jul 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

Hypocrites, that is what they are.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Pavore9: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2017
How verifiable is the write up?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by chibuzorAbia: 6:08am On Jul 07, 2017
This useless igbo woman!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by alcmene: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2017
t
Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 07, 2017
If everybody dey talk na this one con remain?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by temptnow: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2017
quiverfull:
no you shut up.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by temptnow: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Afonjas are all over this place,why? Biafrans are giving them sleepless nights. In Donald Trump voice, we're loving it!! Keep it coming

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by DonBobes(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2017
quiverfull:
U sef believe dis lies

1 Like

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Notasyouthink: 6:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Urchman27:
Biafra And The Criminal Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Peacemaker.

If there is a certain group of people I dislike with every fiber of my being, it is those who perpetrate injustice against the weak and the vulnerable but there is another group I hate even more and that is those who hide under some phoney liberalism or neutrality to support injustice while pretending to be the peacemakers

You see this second group of people........ fear them. Do not dine with them even with a long spoon. Infact, if the dangerous reptile known as the black Mamba were to visit you in company of these 'Nigerian peacemakers', do not hesitate to club them to death while you go clubbing with your black mamba friend.

Tell the Nigerian peacemaker about the Biafran war and the attendant tragedies and he will be like:

"But Ojukwu shouldn't have tried to break the country nah! The Igbos should have remained with their fellow Nigerians. Don't you realise we are better off as one united country"

This fake peacemaker will never talk about the unprovoked slaughtering of Igbo sons and daughters in the North which started as far back as 1945 in Jos and followed by another major pogrom in Kano in 1953 years before Nigerians even got her independence.

This morally bankrupt recession-brained Nigerian peacemaker will never blame those who killed and still kill Ojukwu's people which was what forced Ojukwu into declaring Biafra after all his effort at peace were rebuffed by the then president, Yakubu Gowon.

Hearing these 'Nigerian peacemaker' talk about the Biafran war, you'd be forgiven to think Ojukwu just woke up from a terrible dream and simply declared Biafra.

Igbos in the North were killed by northerners with state-sponsored impunity. There are recorded instances where those killing were supervised by Nigerian soldiers. And this was long before the 1966 coup even happened. There were several attempts by Ojukwu to get Gowon to take actions to protect the Igbos in the North. There were signed agreements like the one in Aburi where they all laughed, hugged and drank champagne together only for the Nigerian side to come back and jettison the agreement. They could have told Ojukwu that they needed some amendments done on the agreement if they felt they could no longer implement it but they unilaterally dumped the agreement. And the Igbo pogrom continued unabated.

The Nigerian peacemaker would pretend he doesn't know these.

When Igbos made efforts to run from the North, they were chased down to the motor park and slaughtered by northern mob and soldiers. Pregnant women had their womb cut open and their babies removed violently after being killed. These are all verifiable facts.

Those hate-induced state-sponsored killings were exactly what forced the first Nigerian Oxford product to join the Nigerian army, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu to declare Biafra in a bid to stop his people from going into extinction.

The Nigerian peacemaker would pretend to be unaware of this fact.

Today, almost 50 years after, thesame wave of state-sponsored killing and institutionalised marginalization of Igbos which led to the Biafran war are still rife in Nigeria and have even gone worse under President Muhammadu Buhari:

The Igbo man is being treated like "The Deplorables", demonic economic policies have been introduced specifically to ensure his business is destroyed completely. While the army is killing the unarmed IPOB members and bathing survivors with acid, thesame army is busy protecting terrorist fulani herdsmen with a 1000 man military taskforce and gifting boko haram with Amnesty.

While every known rule and law has been broken in a bid to jail an Igbo son, Nnamdi Kanu, who has never killed a fly, a very powerful terrorist group (fulani herdsmen) ranked the 4th deadliest in the world is being protected by the govt and even paid a very large amount of money to stop killing innocent people and boko haram fighters jailed by the last administration are being released back into the society.

What manner of injustice is this?
What manner of people would endure this kind of grave injustices

If Nnamdi Kanu were to be a Northerner, would he still be in jail?? Would he even have been arrested in the first place??

In all of these, the Nigerian peacemaker will never blame the perpetrators of this moral tragedies, he will rather hide under some phony liberalism to support the oppressors and perpetrators of these immoral acts by blaming the Igbos for asking for Biafra.

My father, the late Ogbu-Nwachima once told me that any man who would make no effort to address your grievances before asking you to make up and embrace your opponent, is more dark hearted than the one he is trying to reconcile you with.

Those so called intellectuals who said nothing when Buhari publicly flouted Justice Adeniyi Ademola's order to release Nnamdi kanu, said nothing when soldiers killed hundreds of IPOB members and bathed some with acid, said nothing when an Igbo woman was gruesomely murdered in Kano and her killers set free by the govt, said nothing in the face of numerous state-sponsored murderous activities of the fulani criminals, said nothing when soldiers killed IPOB members inside Ngwa high school, Aba on Feb. 9 etc but are always writing long epistles on why the Igbos should forget Biafra, those people are evil! They are more devilish than the devil himself!

I have more respect for 'Muna', my neighbour's pig than you dishonest morally bankrupt enablers of injustice!

Shame on you all!!....#Ogbu
1 keg of palm wine for my man because you just nailed it correctly!! That is how a reasonable person suppose to reason not all these buffoonish creatures that claims to be Igbo yet pretend as if they're not seeing all these injustices subhumans like: mekaboy, mrvitalis, udmaster, ipobexposed, ngeneukwenu and others.. Only afonjas can see these justices and still turn a blind eye to it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by rusher14: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2017
A few years ago this lady was at the forefront of asking General Abacha to transmute from military head to civilian president for life.

Not long after she was a cog in the wheel of the Jonathan government enjoying the splendour of office and all its accoutrements.

Now, she's flying on the wings of ultras and agitators for separation.

The question is, where were these values and passion for independence all this while?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu by Notasyouthink: 6:58am On Jul 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Rants from number one tout here on NL ask him why he hates IPOB he will start beating about the bush nonsense. You stand with Igbos my foot as if you don't know that IPOB is IGBO and IGBO is IPOB.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu Fought Isaac Adaka Boro After The Declaration Of Niger Delta Republic / How Fish Bone Led To DIG Egbunike’s Death – Report / Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.