Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

"Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State (15706 Views)

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by feranmi400: 5:13am On Jul 07, 2017
As seen in Gboko. "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar....2019 will be hot.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/07/checkout-this-campaign-poster-spotted-in-benue-state-photo/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by bukola08(m): 5:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Lol grin
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by flexxyworld(m): 5:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Smiles
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by sarrki(m): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Following
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by uyaima: 5:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Dem don start oh
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by hatchy(f): 5:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Why is this one still complaining eehn?

Maybe the wheelbarrow governor Otom is giving to you people is not enough.

4 Likes

Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by GMBuhari: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2017
Give shisha to shisha pot

2 Likes

Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by profhezekiah: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2017
:E
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by MirJay: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
undecided,

this man is definetly a cultist. He looks like someone who just wanna destroy the state.

3 Likes

Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by NairalandCS(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Itumo: Give Oyel money to polithiefcians.
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by maxiuc(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Benue people weldone

Benue and kogi including Abia are never lucky when it comes to governance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by spartan117(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ortom is in trouble
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nothing Belong to ceaser again joor

2 Likes

Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by DeRuggedProf: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
maxiuc:
Benue people weldone

I can quote you even in Benue State Government House and insist you merit GCON honour.
Benue has never been lucky after REV. ADASU.
I believe God always allow the devil to fill this slot during every election.

1 Like

Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by oluwaVaz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
OK seen.. Na dem.. Looters association of Nigeria.. LAN
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by lagostokd: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
There are lot of people using the quote 'give into Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser' to justify evil deeds.

This quote was from Jesus in Mark 12 :17

Ceaser was Julius Gaius Ceaser, the Roman dictator during Jesus earthly days

Giving unto Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser and to God what belongs to God means respecting constituted authority and also respecting God.

You can't claim to be God fearing and disregard constituted authority

2 Likes

Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by diamondstar90: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Is this what should be seen on front page
Na wa ooo
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Just imagine! You need to see the foolish posters ortom is putting all around makurdi.Nigeria I hail thee!
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by kennies12(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hon Yisa orker jev is a reps member for the third time.

Hi is not coming for the position of governor but for the Zone B senatorial seat which Ex governor, Sent Dr George Akume is currently occupying.

I think it's good to get this right. Jev can't win if he comes for governor cos the zoning system in Tivland still favours the "minda" people and not otherwise.
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by ojmetrix(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
maxiuc:
Benue people weldone

what do u mean
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by benuejosh: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
A current member House of Representatives.
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by tayo200(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
confused fellow
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by adewuyiade: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re open Lautech

1 Like

Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by Sonoyom(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
meaning?
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by chubinwa(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
total vote= -1
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by Austinoiz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omenka, abeg come carry your kerewawa-made-a-confusinist brother outta here before he hits the major highways oooo
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by DonShalex(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=DeRuggedProf post=58216374]

I can quote you even in Benue State Government House and insist you merit GCON honour.
Benue has never been lucky after REV. ADASU.
I believe God always allow the devil to fill this slot during every election.
And Aper Aku.
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by StevensJojo(f): 3:37am On Jul 08, 2017
flexxyworld:
Smiles
Hellp please can i have your contact.I need to reach you.
Re: "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State by flexxyworld(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2017
StevensJojo:

Hellp please can i have your contact.I need to reach you.

I hope all is well.?? anyways *********

(1) (Reply)

Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure / 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq / Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.