Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695591 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Anyone applying to Eastern Illinois University??

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Eseblanco(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2017
emmanuelebhos:
My name is Emmanuel, I'm new here please I need your help guys. I applied for an America visa there times but was denied three times twice in lagos and once in Abuja. I applied for Canada twice again and was denied due to misrepresentation. I have all the necessary document to make them give me this visa. This time I'm so sure just wanted to hear from you guys before I make my move, my last application was 2015. After my mother who owns her own company past away and now I inherited it from her with legal court document to show for it and also investment and landed properties. The company is now mine and we make so much money annually, the SOA is very huge with huge amount going in and out. I have a certificate in computer training and since then I have been running the company. The course I want to study is computer science please advice me what must I do. I want to apply for my f1 visa soon for USA please am I good to go?

Please

Help a brother

Can i work in your comapny? Am a graduate of Electronics and computer engineering. I would also love to do my master abroad but due to lack of funds, i need to work so as to raise up d money for my visa and other applications. I am willing to do any kind of work.

Thanks in anticipation.

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kidUrbane: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2017
align360:

Kindly share ur mail so i can forward to u.
Sterlingheightsng@gmail.com. Thank you so much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by align360: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2017
kidUrbane:
Thank you so much.

Done.

Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kidUrbane: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2017
align360:

Done.

Best of luck.
Seen. Thank you so much. I really appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by temmitats(f): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Eseblanco:

Please

Help a brother

Can i work in your comapny? Am a graduate of Electronics and computer engineering. I would also love to do my master abroad but due to lack of funds, i need to work so as to raise up d money for my visa and other applications. I am willing to do any kind of work.

Thanks in anticipation.
Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sekinatmi(f): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
align360:

Done.

Best of luck.

Kindly forward the preparatory material to ask4sek@yahoo.com .

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ubah1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
align360:

Done.

Best of luck.

Masterpinformat@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Abigalbee98(f): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
CockpitSense:
What is certificate of origin needed for?
international passport.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Abigalbee98(f): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
joshtune:

Thanks for the info. I'm actually renewing it, and I need a contact to make it quick. pls pm me!
think I till av d ladys(immigration officer) number....pm sent

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
To all those who sent me pm based on the Toefl and GRE discounted offer few days ago and I didn't get a reply after asking them to send payment yesterday before sending their details well lemme know your final decision as soon as possible because from 4 it was increased to 10 and 4 already registered and 6 to go if your payment comes in late after getting payment from others I will refund your cash back because I don't keep slot for anyone.

New people are welcome if they send payment ahead of others.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
debris:

Bro abeg does this discount pack include Ielts? I think that one is better for me abeg

No only for Toefl and GRE

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Harpaa:
Walspring.... pls am interested need response asap

I replied your pm and up till now no response from you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ubah1:

Am interested.

I replied your pm and no response till now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gospelozy:
Am very much interested. I have sent you a pm sir. Thank you

Pm replied ever since.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
sumonu2000:
Boss i am so much interested GRE DISCOUNT. i have sent you pm@ WALSPRING

Test already registered for you. Check and update me back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Alfred2000:

Mr Walspring am intetested in your discount package..have sent you pm couple of times now yet no response..alfredanderson001@gmail.com

All pm replied. Just check your spam or junk to see it there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dancingpotato:
Help:
Auburn Grad School: As a policy, we do not consider any applicant until we have reviewed all the documentation. Official GRE and TOEFL (for international applicants) scores and transcripts are required by the Graduate School and should be sent directly to them.....

Pls who can help on this? Do they mean they wont review my application at all unless i submit official TOEFL and School transcript.

I dey fear to put in lot of money for this and get a rejection.

The fear and negative thought in this post alone can scatter the Yankee dream.

Be positive and optimistic.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Abigalbee98:
I did the certificate of origin @1k,u will need ur birth certificate@1k.....I did d passport @26k last year September and collect it late October.... normally its done for 28/27k but bcus person we follow me get mouth....

Lol. I guess with the person the person get nah general capturing room dem use for you and not VIP capturing room. ;Sgringringrin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
lanre92:
I am one of the beneficiaries of this offer. Just got my TOEFL registered. Thanks to walspring and other guys behind the initiative. Kudos!

Let's give all the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
To all who who claimed that they sent me pm
and I didn't reply, please check your spam or junk mail if my reply is not in your inbox because I replied all pm yesterday and only 4 got back and before this afternoon their registration was done, I didn't reply one email because is not about Toefl and GRE discounted offer.

Lastly only new 6 slots to go and after that till further notice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dancingpotato(f): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Walspring:

The fear and negative thought in this post alone can scatter the Yankee dream.

Be positive and optimistic.
thank you mr. For reviving the spirit, I will do as they said but should i defer d admission to fall or i can still meet up with spring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Howdy everybody.I'm new here and I must say I'm amazed by the progress you guys have made.I plan to take my GRE exam early next year but I have very little knowledge as regards to schools in the US.I am a graduate of Agric Economics.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by align360: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
nasslick:
Howdy everybody.I'm new here and I must say I'm amazed by the progress you guys have made.I plan to take my GRE exam early next year but I have very little knowledge as regards to schools in the US.I am a graduate of Agric Economics.

Read up on these schools..

https://www.gradschools.com/programs/environment-agriculture/agriculture
Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by align360: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
kidUrbane:

Seen. Thank you so much. I really appreciate.

Hey man, pls kindly forward to these mails.

Masterpinformat@gmail.com
ask4sek@yahoo.com .
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by opeyemi71: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good evening, everyone. Please I need some help.

I'm planning to take GRE and TOEFL by the end of this year. However, I have a big problem with means of identification. I don't have national ID (just NIN slip for four years now), I don't drive, I don't have anything. The international passport I have has expired. And I also have a problem with the passport (my name on all my documents is "Timilehin", but on the passport it's "Oluwatimilehin".)

I applied for voter's card last week and have got the paper card (they said PVC won't be until the end of the year).

I want to know what my options are, that is, what kind of I.D. I can use to write the exams, with the situation I'm in. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tekecoms1:
Do I have anybody applying to Lincoln University here because I just got my i20 few weeks ago?

Congrats on your admission, I also applied to Lincoln University, submitted my documents last week and waiting to hear from them, can you send me a mail so we can discuss better, omobasegunademolu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by temmitats(f): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
opeyemi71:
Good evening, everyone. Please I need some help.

I'm planning to take GRE and TOEFL by the end of this year. However, I have a big problem with means of identification. I don't have national ID (just NIN slip for four years now), I don't drive, I don't have anything. The international passport I have has expired. And I also have a problem with the passport (my name on all my documents is "Timilehin", but on the passport it's "Oluwatimilehin"wink.

I applied for voter's card last week and have got the paper card (they said PVC won't be until the end of the year).

I want to know what my options are, that is, what kind of I.D. I can use to write the exams, with the situation I'm in. Thank you.
The only acceptable means of Identification for the GRE is the Nigerian Passport. You have to renew your passport

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
funding or no funding.,if you don't have money to start the application just relax your mind..i just observed I have spent not less than 200k for admission wey never sure..not to talk of visa and flight ticket..but we must reach there by God's grace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.