Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage (784 Views)

“why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by chimebube: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, who addressed elders and members of his group at his Ibeku residence in Abia State, after President Obasanjo reportedly told Nigerians to do everything possible to stop the campaign for the secession of Biafra, amidst accusation of assassination plans, has disclosed that his group would kill former President Olusegun Obasanjo if he attempts to harm the IPOB leader.

Ex-President Obasanjo who was the guest speaker at  launch of the biography of the late Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari at the International Conference Centre in Abuja,  stressed that a failure to put an end to the Biafra agitation could lead to a repeat of the 1966 coup and the other events that eventually culminated in the civil war.

Reacting to this, Nnamdi Kanu said;

“I remember Obasanjo calling us names. They said we must eliminate Kanu and for those words coming out from his mouth, he is going to die.

“I told Obasanjo that I have given instructions to IPOB should anything happen to me. Everything that comes from Obasanjo’s lineage will die the same day at the same time. It is a standing instruction to IPOB.

Wherever they are, we will kill them ourselves at the same time, the same day, 12 noon, wherever we find them all over the world. I am not like anything they have seen before,” Mr. Kanu boasted.

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-vows-kill-obasanjo-anyone-lineage.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by kelvine(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2017
Nnamdi going out of hand. Obasanjo is untoucable, he is a spirit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2017
Lailasblog has joined gang...NigerianBloggers gang!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Rubbish, what is good about Nigeriia, last time buhari killed harmless protesters now this afonja is asking this eviil APC govt to do anything within their power to stop Biafra. And we all know that APC is really good in killing innocent protesters

One Nigeria is it by force?

Is high time other tribes in Nigeria drop the feeding bottle Niger Delta gave them since birth and stand hustling like men.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by NOC1(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2017
this guy's madness is seriously endangering so many good people, if he truly said this i think he need a chai ASAP.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by conductor7: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2017
kelvine:
Shut up! Obasanjo is untoucable and Nnamdi is touchable? The day you'll harm that guy will mark the beginning of the second Nigerian Civil War, illiterate. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by conductor7: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2017
NOC1:
this guy's madness is seriously endangering so many good people, if he truly said this i think he need a chai ASAP.
So, Obasanjo that told govt to kill a freedom fighter is not mad? You need to have your brain checked.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by joe4real12: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
kelvine:
Methylated spirit

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by Oladimejyy(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2017
conductor7:

Shut up! Obasanjo is untoucable and Nnamdi is touchable? The day you'll harm that guy will mark the beginning of the second Nigerian Civil War, illiterate. grin
And many igbos will weep blood again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by Homeboiy: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2017
Serious

kill someone that's on his way to see his grandfather
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by conductor7: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Oladimejyy:
And many igbos will weep blood again
With Nigeria's rented helicopter and aircrafts crashing inside the Bush everyday? I doubt so, brother. cheesy cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by Warship: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2017
kelvine:

Should we bet that Obasanjo will not see the end of this year if he called for the assassination of Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by 7lives: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Warship:

Should we bet that Obasanjo will not see the end of this year if he called for the assassination of Kanu

I will advice you in your own interest to be careful with what you say concerning OBJ.
OBJ is very touchable, those who can touch him in this country are very few or have you not heard?, " laiku egiri, a o gbodo f'awo e se gbedu " meaning when a tiger is not dead, no one dares to use his hide to make a drum.
OBJ is not called ebora Owu for nothing, pity your parents abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by Warship: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2017
7lives:

I will advice you in your own interest to be careful with what you say concerning OBJ.
OBJ is very touchable, those who can touch him in this country are very few or have you not heard?, " laiku egiri, a o gbodo f'awo e se gbedu " meaning when a tiger is not dead, no one dares to use his hide to make a drum.
OBJ is not called ebora Owu for nothing, pity your parents abeg.

I repeat it again

If OBJ had called for the assassination of Kanu, he won't see the end of this year.

Mark my moniker

You can't wish another dead and not pay for it with your life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Kill Obasanjo And Anyone From His Lineage by juman(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin grin

What is the usefulness of obasanjo and his lineage before.

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin / There Is Nothing Wrong In Buhari’s Absence —pdp Senator / Is This For Real, How Do They Piss And Shit, Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.