Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! (2739 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Receive Strong Warning As S’africans Resume Attacks / Beware Of What You Eat Or Drink Now..warning / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by Destined2win: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2017
I come on here and bring to you a picture of what a nation should look like. I present myself as the person through which that nation's potentialities will be brought to the fore. But what I don't know is why the threads are being removed.
If the particular mod who is responsible for removing my threads continue that way, guys there is nothing you will hold on to as what I said at least for now that I am yet to be on TV. Tell that mod to stop removing my threads.

Everyone of you deserves a great promise and its subsequent fulfillment, and trust me, My becoming your President is the beginning of that fulfillment. A lot of the things I put on here will serve as a reminder for me and you on the things I need to do to bring unto you that prosperous and peaceful nation that is YOUR BIRTHRIGHT.

Stand up for your right; join all the forces of nature to defend your genuine cause. I am part of your genuine cause. Defend me, be part of the movement that is willing to see a brighter day, a brighter light, a brighter nation and a brighter life. start now by telling the mods to stop deleting my threads because my threads mean and cause no harm. They are from the sincerest of any heart you can find around.

I am becoming President soonest, and your welfare is my priority.

Rejoice Oh you!
Rejoice Oh compatriots
Rejoice Oh Universe
Rejoice Oh Ye created things

For a genuine cause has arisen in the heart of a man!!!

Pray for my Presidency!!!

1 Like

Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by Xsem(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ok

Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by Destined2win: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Xsem:
Ok
So you gonna support me?
Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by presented007(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please is it in your Association?

Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by Xsem(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Destined2win:
So you gonna support me?
Yes, if I don't see any other person better than you are.
Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by Destined2win: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Xsem:

Yes, if I don't see any other person better than you are.
Alright. Support me and I will live up to expectations.
Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by Destined2win: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
presented007:
Please is it in your Association?
No. As President GCFR
Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by Vick4rill(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
the effect of smoking wet weed
Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by seunny4lif(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Quit drugs

Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by Jabioro: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
How do I support you, your post carry"s no message, all I can read is your ambition.. no be so?
Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by Destined2win: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
seunny4lif:
Quit drug
No drugs
Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by seunny4lif(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Destined2win:
No drugs
Thanks cool cool
Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by Destined2win: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
seunny4lif:

Thanks cool cool
Welcome. Support my Presidency
Re: Happening now! Warning As At This Morning!!!!! Don't Say You Didn't Hear this!!! by seunny4lif(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Destined2win:
Welcome. Support my Presidency
Great

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!! Why President Buhari Cancelled FEC Meeting Today (read Details) / Checkout The Price Tags Placed On Nomination Forms For ADP,APC & PDP / Even If Every States Agreed 30k As Minimum Wage, Kwara Can Not Pay Up To 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.