Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran (3914 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman / "I will Kill any useless Christian called a Biafran in Kaduna" - Man Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by vecman222(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Baby factory people all over....
Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by conductor8: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
vecman222:
Baby factory people all over....
Yes. And skull mining ewedu-gobbling miscreants rolling into the gutter

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by vecman222(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor8:

Yes. And skull mining ewedu-gobbling miscreants rolling into the gutter

Go back to your fraud republic
Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by conductor8: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
vecman222:

Go back to your fraud republic
I'm currently in my hometown as we speak. Hope you've gone back to your father's hut in Oshogbo too? cheesy cheesy Oba of Lagos don talk say Lagos belongs to the Binis.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by vecman222(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor8:

I'm currently in my hometown as we speak. Hope you've gone back to your father's hut in Oshogbo too? cheesy cheesy Oba of Lagos don talk say Lagos belongs to the Binis.

My brother i dey otukpo....

You better tell your flat head brothers to leave the north too..the north no longer need them..
Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by conductor8: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
vecman222:

My brother i dey otukpo....

You better tell your flat head brothers to leave the north too..the north no longer need them..
Who is your brother? You want the CIA to declare me as a wanted fugitivealmajiri fura toilet soup gulping daft unity begging terrorist too? cheesy cheesy

Kuku die alone

6 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by vecman222(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor8:

Who is your brother? You want the CIA to declare me as a wanted fugitivealmajiri fura toilet soup gulping daft unity begging terrorist too? cheesy cheesy

Kuku die alone

Is it not better the cia declare you a wanted fugitivealmajiri? you all from fraud republic are on a death roll in every other place in planet earth... You kwn una way for potopo republic
Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by conductor8: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
vecman222:

Is it not better the cia declare you a wanted fugitivealmajiri? you all from fraud republic are on a death roll in every other place in planet earth... You kwn una way for potopo republic

I didn't even know when I derailed and started arguing with a brain dead zombie. grin If you quote me again eh.

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by vecman222(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor8:

I didn't even know when I derailed and started arguing with a brain dead zombie. grin If you quote me again eh.

Derailed kor dundee ni

Brain alive ipob donkey tongue flat heads Jews

Go quote your cownu leader
Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by 61Penguins: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor7 really dealt with we Yoruba Muslims on this thread grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by solihu(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
kettykings:

the Biafran colours are far friendlier and more attactive than the green white green that is so wack and smacks of plan lack of creativity

This is complete lack of sincerity.

Doesn't that house look like the fetish shrines used in Nigerian home videos?

Awful colours I must say!
Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by chubinwa(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Biafra my country my home. if e pain any afonja, u can visit any near by transformer, it cures jealousy
Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by Afonjanightmare(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yellowbar Amala eaters don die today grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of A House Beautifully And Neatly Designed By A Biafran by Summerflame09(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
dannycole2013:
Go to hell Biafrans Go........

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Most Igbos / Obasanjo, Oshiomhole, Atiku, others attend Goodluck Jonathan Book launch / Buhari Set To Appoint Aregbesola As Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.