Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Aptitude Test Invitation (3369 Views)

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Aptitude Test Invitation by MistaBabz: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Yesterday I received a text message for Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Zaria Aptitude Test Invitation. So I hereby solicit for clues from people that have written the test before. What kind of questions should one expect?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Aptitude Test Invitation by rakab1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
I also received an invitation for the aptitude test. But I'm confused because I think something is fishy. The message does not contain name of applicant and login details and it also says that enquiries should be made via a whats app number. I tried contacting the number on whats app and the guy is telling me that details will be posted on Facebook few days to the test. I'm really thinking twice about it. Try contacting the whats app number in the email that was sent and see what he'll have to tell you
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Aptitude Test Invitation by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
rakab1:
I also received an invitation for the aptitude test. But I'm confused because I think something is fishy. The message does not contain name of applicant and login details and it also says that enquiries should be made via a whats app number. I tried contacting the number on whats app and the guy is telling me that details will be posted on Facebook few days to the test. I'm really thinking twice about it. Try contacting the whats app number in the email that was sent and see what he'll have to tell you
i got same msg, initially i thought it was a job scam, but when check the address of the sender, i realise that its genuine. better still, applicant details was missing,:I'm still in doubts, till i receive further clarifications.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Aptitude Test Invitation by ibcircuit: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
i have once done a test in that psin before , but i dont know the arrangement for this one yet
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Aptitude Test Invitation by Fredoh(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is what I got from them as SMS

YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT COMPUTER BASE TEST.
Venue:PSIN,Km12 Abj Kubwa Express way
18/8/17
8:00am
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Aptitude Test Invitation by rakab1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Its not a scam. I went there and took the exams. I was very impressed by the way they handled it. No too much crowd, no long queue and no wasting of time. But you have to read well some of the questions are specifically on the role you applied, some on aviation,mathematics and current affairs

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Sign Peace Corps Bill / Recruitment At First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) / Nigerian Woman Seeking Marital Breakthrough Wears Wedding Dress To Church Servic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.