Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce (55498 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by vecman222(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Shut up and attack the message

Sense Fall on you

Come'on man don't pretend you didn't see omenka's mention...

If you kwn you are sound enuff quote him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by Sonoyom(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
#Truth
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by Aburi001: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
StRichard:
Of course, including him.
LOL grin grin
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by Excellentmind: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Self acclaimed leaders who have their families abroad and are looting Nigerian treasury through the fraudulent constitution to sustain their evil bogus life style. They will not excape destruction!
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by Organizer111222(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Idiot so because we are tired of being the second goat in the picture.... Now we are bad. Your father bruce
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by ezigr8(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
d goat beta pass Ben abi na bend
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by qleap2all(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
So Ben knew he's a goat, that's good news
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by chidex3040: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin angryGoat of the year lols [color=]Goat of the year lols [/color]Goat of the year lols
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IF NA GOAT U SEE ONLY TO TAKE DO EXAMPLE FOR US.....RUBBISH
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by HyconMojo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Was he not part of the house members that wanted price added to the fuelI guess he knew this himself and using these goats pictures to repent.
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ever8054:
the goats are better than nnamdi KANU...
mumu
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by Austinoiz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:
Three days on end you've been running in and out of my mentions like a disoriented little mouse without the slightest attention given you. I know what you want but trust me, you'd get none of it.

But in the interim, since it seems Bruce's message resonates so well with you, how about you exchanged his goats for whoever they are under whose roof you find shelter? That would be a good start for you showing how agreeable you are with his message.

Good luck in doing so.

Witless little thing.
F
Good bye.

Omenka don vex, use his Final yr CGPA on commonwealth.
Hahahahahaha...two grammarian commoners.
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by Chukazu: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yes.. Better than some Senators
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by K5blazer: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ever8054:
the goats are better than nnamdi KANU...

Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ever8054:
the goats are better than Buhari and Saraki ...

Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by bakila: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
tuscani:
Na so
This your DUBBING too much. When you were in school you can Giraffe very well.
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by michaelisaiah: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
I agree with him also he should include himself with them because they are all goats

Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by Basfaq(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
raker300:
nnamdi Kanu go make some people run mad
Likewise Bubu too. grin

1 Like

Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by babeflenz(f): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
vecman222:

And I'm here thinking I'm the only one waiting for him to quote back lol omenka's mention was loud. smiley
vecman222:

And I'm here thinking I'm the only one waiting for him to quote back lol omenka's mention was loud.

1 Like

Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:
Three days on end you've been running in and out of my mentions like a disoriented little mouse without the slightest attention given you. I know what you want but trust me, you'd get none of it.

But in the interim, since it seems Bruce's message resonates so well with you, how about you exchanged his goats for whoever they are under whose roof you find shelter? That would be a good start for you showing how agreeable you are with his message.

Good luck in doing so.

Witless little thing.

Good bye.

Prof, I Respect Your Stupidity. Must You Comment?
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by dfo12(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:
Bruce doesn't only sound like a goat, he acts like one.

Just say he is one, that's all!
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by tuscani: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
bakila:

This your DUBBING too much. When you were in school you can Giraffe very well.
I don't understand the Dubbing, you mean I am doing expo
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by precious1967(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
thank god dt one of d senators knows dt they are d most nuisance and abnormal people in ds county.
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by bakila: 3:46am On Jul 08, 2017
tuscani:
I don't understand the Dubbing, you mean I am doing expo
Exactly.
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by vecman222(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2017
babeflenz:

And I'm here thinking I'm the only one waiting for him to quote back lol
omenka's mention was loud. smiley
And I'm here thinking I'm the only one waiting for him to quote back lol
omenka's mention was loud.

Don't mind that flat head boy,his just on every thread making senseless comment...

BTW you are a beau-riful somebody.....I gat some imported human hair that will complement your beautiful face for sale,for a very cheap price
Re: These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce by bashydemy(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2017
raker300:
nnamdi Kanu go make some people run mad

Same way Buhari is making you go crazy? hahah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair / Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.