Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

This Video Of 2face And Juliet Ibrahim Would Leave You Cracking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Video Of 2face And Juliet Ibrahim Would Leave You Cracking (804 Views)

These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless / Is Buhari Dead?? See Questions That Would Leave You To Wonder / Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Of 2face And Juliet Ibrahim Would Leave You Cracking by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Abeg I norfit laff 2baba sabi act ooo but that Juliet back na serious Truck choii shocked shocked...... grin grin grin grin grin Just came across it thought I should share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1011nQtVQo
Re: This Video Of 2face And Juliet Ibrahim Would Leave You Cracking by Pavarottii(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
2baba don leave airtel? That's true he was unveiled as their new ambassador on one their glo tours.

Money fall on 2baba.
Re: This Video Of 2face And Juliet Ibrahim Would Leave You Cracking by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tubaba go don sample Juliet azz or he's planning to I'm very sure abt it
Re: This Video Of 2face And Juliet Ibrahim Would Leave You Cracking by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Tubaba go don sample Juliet azz or he's planning to I'm very sure abt it

grin grin grin Ah Swear ....... And that yanch go sweet ehnn
Re: This Video Of 2face And Juliet Ibrahim Would Leave You Cracking by tomakint: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

grin grin grin Ah Swear ....... And that yanch go sweet ehnn
King Ovonramwen you suppose don big pass this now remember that you are a future king

1 Like

Re: This Video Of 2face And Juliet Ibrahim Would Leave You Cracking by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
tomakint:

King Ovonramwen you suppose don big pass this now remember that you are a future king

AMEN OO

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Gov Amosun & His Daughter Dance Davido's Song No Do Garagara 4 Me At Her Wedding / Wife Of Osun State Former Governor Bisi Akande Is Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Punished -- Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.