Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality (2077 Views)

Sos: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Help. It's An Emergency (see Photo) / JOIN THE SURVEY: Nigeria Needs Change In Processes, Not Restructuring. / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by swiz123(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has restated that those agitating for the breakup of Nigeria are making the wrong stand and require a mentality change.
Condemning those calling for the breakup of the country, Obasanjo, remarked that the problem of the country was not in its structure, but in the ‘mentality’ of its citizens.
Speaking in Lagos, yesterday, the former President said he prays for a change of mentality by the agitators.
Obasanjo said if he had a magic wand, “I would make one wish that God should change our mentality; I believe that is the problem of this country.”
He advised Nigerians not to be deceived by those calling for war, noting that they had not witnesse one before.
The former President went on to state that his wish was for the country to remain as one.
“Anybody who thinks Nigeria is going to be breaking up is wrong”, he said.
He, however, stressed that the recent clamours for restructuring were legitimate.
“We need to do more about the equity of this country. We need to see ourselves as our brother’s keepers. We need to share our natural God-given resources together,” he said.
This is coming at a time when the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, said Obasanjo will die if he makes any effort to stop the Biafra agitation amidst accusations that the former President of plotting to assassinate Kanu and overthrow the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government
www.herald.ng/obasanjo-nnamdi-kanu-needs-change-mentality/

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Jesusloveyou: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
How will the dubious nnamdi cownu a better live if he change his mentality?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by limeta(f): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Obasanjo Nigeria must move forward which ever way
Staying one is out of it
Make yr Nigeria one without the better south.
Must south west and north finish out oil before you go.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Irrespective of Obasañjo's corrupt antecedents he remains one of the leaders that tried uniting Nigerians.

Although I wish he did more by spreading development in SE and SS. Again he was suppose to include Biafran heroes in the armed forces remembrance celebration in the spirit of honest reconciliation.

Anyway, Obasanjo sorry, Biafrans are going and by Gods Grace will happen in your very eyes. Buhari just accelerated the process. Byeee

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Danzakidakura(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
I will never insult obasanjo he was once my leader. but I support Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by udomoh(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nigeria's problem is corruption and poor mentality. Meanwhile .....
Bizzarre!Meet Toddler Who Cries Blood Daily Due to Mystery Ailment http://www.nimedhealth.com.ng
Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by udomoh(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nigeria's problem is simply corruption nothing else
Meanwhile.....
Bizzarre!Meet Toddler Who Cries Blood Daily Due to Mystery Ailment http://www.nimedhealth.com.ng
Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by knowledgeable: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
swiz123:
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has restated that those agitating for the breakup of Nigeria are making the wrong stand and require a mentality change.
Condemning those calling for the breakup of the country, Obasanjo, remarked that the problem of the country was not in its structure, but in the ‘mentality’ of its citizens.
Speaking in Lagos, yesterday, the former President said he prays for a change of mentality by the agitators.
Obasanjo said if he had a magic wand, “I would make one wish that God should change our mentality; I believe that is the problem of this country.”
He advised Nigerians not to be deceived by those calling for war, noting that they had not witnesse one before.
The former President went on to state that his wish was for the country to remain as one.
“Anybody who thinks Nigeria is going to be breaking up is wrong”, he said.
He, however, stressed that the recent clamours for restructuring were legitimate.
“We need to do more about the equity of this country. We need to see ourselves as our brother’s keepers. We need to share our natural God-given resources together,” he said.
This is coming at a time when the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, said Obasanjo will die if he makes any effort to stop the Biafra agitation amidst accusations that the former President of plotting to assassinate Kanu and overthrow the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government
www.herald.ng/obasanjo-nnamdi-kanu-needs-change-mentality/

"Changing of mentality" is purely a decoy to propagate Islamic ideals upon the Nigerian population.. because in it, moral principles will be taught to individual pupil from kindergarten age. Shared value systems derive from that moral principles will be Islamic and (sharia) based because the "majority" carry the vote.

So people, when you hear things like.. Nigeria doesn't need restructuring but mentality change/change of mind set and etc, from those Northern leaders and their Yoruba conspirators, the above is what the are angling towards on.

...Now ask yourself, what does mentality change on the population have to do with decades of federal government marginalization policies on some sections of the country. What's the connections between that and not having a sea port/ international airport in the East, bad federal roads, Fulani herdsmem killing all over the country, or some courts in the North setting free of killers of Christians, police check points all over SE killing and collecting bribes. Change the frame work under this dysfunctional political and economic structure operate and people behavior/mentality will change as well.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Adiola(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
this idiot was once a president and he never remembered all these goodies ...this chimpanzee deserves a bottle of acid and castration useless man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by conductor8: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
How will the dubious nnamdi cownu a better live if he change his mentality?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by conductor8: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Obasanjo, apart from stealing billions of naira under your regime as the presidiot of this failed country called Nigeria, what else have you achieved in your entire life other than bedding the wives of your own sons?

Obasanjo look, Nnamdi Kanu might be young but he's not your age mate. You can't command half of the authority and influence he commands. Don't forget too soon that it was the same Igbo people you're abusing voted you into power in 1999 even as your yoro.ba brothers deserted you for another candidate.

Obasanjo, go and find your fellow cannibals in abeokuta and look for human skulls to mine together.

Leave Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra alone daft old man. Go away, Obasanjo

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Adiola:
this idiot was once a president and he never remembered all these goodies ...this chimpanzee deserves a bottle of acid and castration useless man
D same idiot is better dan all ipods fraudsters put together
Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Adiola(f): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:

another chimpanzee just quoted a sensible human being

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by conductor8: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:

Hehe. Only me alone is bigger than all unity begging miscreants roaming the face of earth today. Whenever I enter social media in my free time, you'll find dem unity hustling zombies logging out in haste to avoid their skulls getting crushed under the Dangote trailer grin grin

Needless to say,

Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Oduduwa
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Awolowo
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Thief.nubu
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Abiola
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Obasanjo the chimpanzee.

Now, go and cry yourself to sleep, kiddie. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor8:

Hehe. Only me alone is bigger than all ewedu miscreants like you roaming the face of earth today.

Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Oduduwa
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Awolowo
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Thief.nubu
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Abiola
Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Obasanjo the chimpanzee.

Now, go and cry yourself to sleep.
Only Oba Akiolu is greater nd wiser than all ipods fraudsters put together, Only 1 man threatened u guys, ur elders came begging

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Adiola:
another chimpanzee just quoted a sensible human being
see hu is calling her self human being, can't u comment without insulting d man hu gave ur potopoto Republic hope

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Okoroawusa: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
limeta:
Obasanjo Nigeria must move forward which ever way
Staying one is out of it
Make yr Nigeria one without the better south.
Must south west and north finish out oil before you go.
Go back n read slowly what u just wrote.
Does it make sense?
Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by conductor8: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:

Only Oba Akiolu is greater nd wiser than all ipods fraudsters put together, Only 1 man threatened u guys, ur elders came begging
The same Oba lil wayne said he's from Benin and that Lagos belongs to the Benin Kingdom.

It's high time you start packing your bags back to Ogbomosho. No more claiming Lagos as no man's land. Lagos belongs to the Binis.

Greet Ngeneukwenu if you'll pass Ogbomosho IDP Camp 32E when travelling to your father's hut. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor8:

The same Oba lil wayne said he's from Benin and that Lagos belongs to the Benin Kingdom.

It's high time you start packing your bags back to Ogbomosho. No more claiming Lagos as no man's land. Lagos belongs to the Binis.

Greet Ngeneukwenu if you'll pass Ogbomosho IDP Camp 32E when travelling to your father's hut. cheesy cheesy
Ehn yes abeg start moulding ur house with potopoto cos October 1 is drawing nigh

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by 9jabull: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Obj remains an Ape on human skin, he has to first change mentally of his son that divorce his wife because him Obj slept with her (the sons wife) before asking Nnamdi kanu to change his mentally. We have divorced Nigeria already its just the step by step activities were following.

Meanwhile what federal project did the Ape called obj did in the east both as a military head of state & as civilian that will warrant change of mentally?
Only Obj contributed more than 50% of Nigeria problems today because he has more opportunity than any body to change Nigeria for good but instead he taught others how to steal public funds.
He also taught them how to marginalize Easterners.
So he has no moral right to ask Nnamdi kanu to have change of mind.
Its too late babaApe.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by conductor8: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:

Ehn yes abeg start moulding ur house with potopoto cos October 1 is drawing nigh
Oba Lil Wayne is currently squating at Emeka's boys quarter in Ikorodu after his shanty "palace" was razed by sango the shit-slinging loonatic demon last month.

Don't worry about what I used to build my house, worry about the shortage of skulls in Osun and Oyo States because apart from stealing bottles of fanta at night, your elders have sworn to harvest all the skulls in that region. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Adiola:
nonsense I own this forum I belong to the untouchables ezi,baboon and monkey....mental escapee
u are not ashamed, am just supporting my father buhari, useless ipob
Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by conductor8: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:

u are not ashamed, am just supporting my father buhari, useless ipob
Children of nowadays.

Your own father is probably out there toiling, hustling what you'll eat and you're here claiming another man's skeleton as your daddy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor8:

Children of nowadays.

Your own father is probably out there toiling, hustling what you'll eat and you're here claiming another man's skeleton as your daddy grin grin
He's my mentor in politics
Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by conductor8: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:

He's my mentor in politics
Oya call him on phone let's hear his skeleton sorry voice cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by afonjaheadhunt: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
I see baba is changing his mouth, he does not want to lose his generation.

Afonjas Answer this simple question.
The fear of Ipob is the beginning of ____________

None Afonjas who know the answer should click "like"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by 9jabull: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:

Can't you reason well?, only Nnamdi kanu makes broadcast both Buhari, osibanjo, Obj, Ibb, every SW & Northerners are shivering trying to know if they can please him using restructuring.
One man is given gambaris & afonjas both young & old sleepless night even on nairaland.
Cant you see that his greater than all agonjas & gambaris put together?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by alcmene: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
The Ota orangutan is the one who needs to change his Incestous ways.

Sleeping with your daughter in-law is the dumbest and highest level of evil to be carried out by a father.

If the old man is so no longer busy these days, I think he should make himself busy by pulling out the dirty grey hairs that are taking over his nostrils.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor8:
Oya call him on phone let's hear his skeleton sorry voice cheesy cheesy
dat is a bad statement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Supreme Leader Of Biafra Is Back / Police Dismiss 121 Officers For Absconding From Deployment Against Boko Haram / NAF Helicopter Crash: Muslim Group Lists Differences Between Jonathan, Buhari’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.