Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Fb User Recounts How He Was Almost Lynched After Being Mistaken For Badoo Guys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fb User Recounts How He Was Almost Lynched After Being Mistaken For Badoo Guys (323 Views)

Anas Aremeyaw, Ghanaian Masked Reporter Mistaken For Ritualist, Almost Lynched / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) / Suspected Badoo Member Almost Lynched After Being Nabbed In Ikorodu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fb User Recounts How He Was Almost Lynched After Being Mistaken For Badoo Guys by information1: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Facebook user Akinrinlade Ayodeji, has in an extensive post detailed his experience as almost being lynched in Ikorodu for being a susspected member of Badoo.

In the article titled: ‘Ikorodu’s Badoo Brouhaha: My story’ said it was clear that many residents are being wrongly accused and molested because of mistaken identities. Ayodeji stated he had came back home from work at about 5.21 pm when he chose to take a nap.
On waking up around 7.39 pm it dawned on him that he ought to fetch some water for his house. “Then I quickly decided to go get some water at a nearby tank, I was with my hands free on, I was just hearing “hey hey! what are you coming here to do at this time”?, it has become dangerous to move around Ikrorodu after 7 pm.

I replied the questionnaire; “sorry sir, I am actually here to fetch some water”, before I could finished clearing up myself, I saw a very furious man and decided to just turn back ‘jejely’ to my house, before i could take three steps forward, i just felt a big and several bang on my face through the back,” Ayodeji exclaimed.

He however mentioned that at some point people began to gather and they were asking what happened in Yoruba language. “They all apologized after several slaps and molestation initially, then I just jejely carried my gallon that someone else has helped filled, obviously out of pity then walked towards my house, entered my room, put off my already tattered cloth, sat down and started imagining what just happened, hoping it was just a dream, behold! it wasn’t, it was REAL ‘mehn’!. Some minutes later while i was still busy pondering on what just happened, I heard some elderly voices at my entrance, they knocked and i saw four elderly men (obviously the landlords of the area) alongside the man that ignorantly dealt with me and one of my neighbours (making six men).

“They all said they were sorry for the ugly incident, with the man that punished me particularly holding me tight just to show his level of SORRY state, I almost shed tears at that point, but had to be a man. I told them they should just take things easy, that two wrongs can never make a RIGHT. That I am ok now. But trust me the beating was not here ooo. Come and see slaps! Do I blame them? No! But people should apply wisdom. That was how one of our friends too was lynched to death last Sunday at Odongunyan but glory be to God mine was not beyond control,” he concluded.
https://informationengine./2017/07/07/facebook-user-recounts-how-he-was-almost-lynched-after-being-mistaken-for-a-baddoo-member/
Cc:lalastica, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Fb User Recounts How He Was Almost Lynched After Being Mistaken For Badoo Guys by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
So painful but thank your na only slap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

296 Traffic Offenders Out Of 305 Fail FRSC Psychological Test- Dr Boboye Oyeyemi / Russia Partners Nigerian Media On Counterterrorism Reporting / IGP Sacks Four Policemen For Extorting 50k From Man They Tagged A ‘yahoo Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.