Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs (30579 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reportedly Spent N5million On Her New Butt / Tekno Gives Out N5million On Twitter / Seun Egbegbe Granted N5million Bail, Smiles (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by LoveJesus87(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
T
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by WaleBinSanusi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
now dem no go fight ontop who share money pass...Stupid people and where that #Hushpuppy self shebi he get money make him show him face...abi e dey listen to small doctor song "if u no get money hide ur face" right now

1 Like

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Bills2307(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
some niggas gonna post accumulated Nepa bills..moni good abeg! ah won't be suprise if it's scam too.
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Okies27(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Charity begins at home. Go help the poor from the community you were raised or are there no needy there? Before coming to Twitter.
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by maleekberry: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Which yeye #5million the boy wants to trend by all means after the unsuccessful attempt he did in davido and Wizkid beef

1 Like

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Ericaikince(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
he said it already... He is novice in getting followers I think this is his move to attract followers be warned
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by CaptainGOOD: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
B
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by selfmadeboss: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only these people taking money from this boy knew what they are getting to.

The boy wants to use people's destiny to boost his music career.

If his intentions are clean and he has 5million to spare; he should give it to his mother.

Utibe's greedy mom learnt the hard way when she died after accepting the cursed warehouse Davido built for them.
Times are bad...please be wise.
UNA DON SEE DEM IF WE HELP, UNA GO SAY WE WAN USE UNA DO MONEY, IF WE NO HELP, UNA GO SAY WE DEY GREEDY. NA THE SAME UNA GO BEGIN ASK HOW MANY PEOPLE WE DON EP. THIS IS WHY MY CHINESE FRIEND ALWAYS SAY PONG CHANG KUNGWI. AVOID POOR PEOPLE

13 Likes

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by GioneeGuy: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
selfmadeboss:

UNA DON SEE DEM IF WE HELP, UNA GO SAY WE WAN USE UNA DO MONEY, IF WE NO HELP, UNA GO SAY WE DEY GREEDY. NA THE SAME UNA GO BEGIN ASK HOW MANY PEOPLE WE DON EP. THIS IS WHY MY CHINESE FRIEND ALWAYS SAY PONG CHANG KUNGWI. AVOID POOR PEOPLE
how much are u worth?/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by charlesluthor(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If his intentions are clean and he has 5million to spare; he should give it to his mother.

Utibe's greedy mom learnt the hard way when she died after accepting the cursed warehouse Davido built for them.
Hmmmn.... Senior Special Adviser to the President on Spiritual Matters. Weh don Sir! The blacks and their mentality

6 Likes

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by TheSpellChecker: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
This is very shameful.

So even the big cassava man does not know that it is wrong to start a sentence with "Am"?

Hmm, I wonder how all these boys and girls passed their WAEC English. sad
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by origima: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Naija' highest hit-maker in d last one year... Too bad u no b afonja so no recognition for you.

I am an IBO man but never like miscreants trying to debase other tribe.my dear,u are useless

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by wintersnow(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Psalm45:
Pls hw do i tweet? I need to learn to tweet and dm grin grin grin

Village girl ni grin
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by oyienootieno: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
blindspot:

News flash.....
WW III 90% LOADING
Our patience is over says Trump as U S gets ready to strike North Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMp_MZnSevo

Get lost sadist.... NK and US will never clash. Just like the initial gra gra between Putin and Bush/Obama.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by nwakibie3(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
See as slay queens dey beg for money grin
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Nduemma12(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Do you have sense at all?
Tekno giving out 5m to his fans doesn't mean he is taking their destinies, rather he is encouraging them to keep and work hard.
What evidence do you have to show that the money is ritual money?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Emart(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
obeyizy:
Nigerian Musician, Tekno is currently giving out money to Nigerians with small businesses and school fee issues until it totals five million naira.

Tekno returned to twitter, because he wanted to partake in the Wizkid and Davido Feud. At least something good came out of it.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/tekno-gives-out-5m-naira-on-twitter-to.html

God bless tekno we will vote you in 2019
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by misano(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hi Tekno, I will need 5 million naira for my next semester in school. 400,000 for D accommodation, 800,000 for furnishing, 600,000 for some designer cloths, 2M for Toyota Camry (I will need the car to attend lectures). 1.1 M for feeding, 800,000 for school runz. 180,000 for pocket money. 20,000 for school fees and to photocopy text books. God will richly bless you as he help me with money. You can use your good heart and make 6 million. Thanks in advance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by piagetskinner(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
the guy just wants to prove a point from the duel that has been going on in the social media

if as youths we all had jobs....nobody will be bothered about what a yeyebrity does and doesn't do
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by selfmadeboss: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
GioneeGuy:
how much are u worth?/
are you related to evans? cos this is evans favorite question grin

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by gozzlin: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
origima:

I am an IBO man but never like miscreants trying to debase other tribe.my dear,u are useless

And wtf is IBO?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by gozzlin: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
misano:
Hi Tekno, I will need 5 million naira for my next semester in school. 400,000 for D accommodation, 800,000 for furnishing, 600,000 for some designer cloths, 2M for Toyota Camry (I will need the car to attend lectures). 1.1 M for feeding, 800,000 for school runz. 180,000 for pocket money. 20,000 for school fees and to photocopy text books. God will richly bless you as he help me with money. You can use your good heart and make 6 million. Thanks in advance.

You dey craze. grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by GioneeGuy: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
selfmadeboss:

are you related to evans? cos this is evans favorite question grin
lmao. I be afonja o

1 Like

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Lancelotx(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
;DOloshi cos say Wizkid don lash u one u go dey dash money lmao ;DOloshi cos say Wizkid don lash u one u go dey dash money lmao
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by def111(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
time to open twitter account and follow everybody followable
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by LMohd(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
@Appcypher
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Chimaritoponcho: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Boss am broke right now please help your boy with some change

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Amberon11: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
I'm guessing 2face and psquare are afonjas right? Where did you forget your sense?
maklelemakukula:

Na true jor

1 Like

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Amberon11: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
keep quiet
Okies27:
Charity begins at home. Go help the poor from the community you were raised or are there no needy there? Before coming to Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
tekno my number one crush hehehe... cheesy
Re: Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs by Ignyte(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
I got 60k today from the guy... I created a thread on NL yesterday here: https://www.nairaland.com/3903700/dear-nairalanders-need-please-save

I wasn't getting any replies and my deadline was tomorrow morning... Tekno sent what I needed... Can't thank him and God enough... School fees paid!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) / Uche Jombo Slays In Bikini (Photo) / 2face Celebrates Annie Idibia's 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.