Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls (42864 Views)

Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / Photos Of Cobra Killed By Two Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by sotall(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
OK
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
How can intelligent people come from a country where all the best website in the country can post are pictures of beef between nonsensical artists and threads of snakes being killed. No wonder they tag the country a zoo.
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Ebbymania: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by smith666999(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Iamkuttie:
Good evening Nairalanders.

Went to visist my grandma today, and just few minutes ago.

The fowls that usually sleeps at the orange tree behind the house started making loud noises.

Being the only man of the house at the time, i took it as responsibility to go and find out what causes the noise.

I approached the tree and flashed the torch i was with.

Behold what i saw!
One lenghty shiny killer.

I couldn't tackle it alone, i went to the nearby hunter and told him what i saw, he shivered out.

Saying that he dunno what to do to snake on tree at night.

To cut the long story short.

Me and my uncle pull down the monster!

after pulling it down, what next?
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by fabiosmart: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
why is everyone shouting Lala, nah lala kill the snake?.. oh! nah lala be NL Snake master :-D
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by fortunekaura(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
the pic is too dark, but snake na snake lala will testify
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rank50:
Any snake post i see on fp i just quickly rush to see people jubilating for LaLa .. So funny

We know how much he loves snake, we are happy for him.
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Mrkumareze(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Na Nokia torch you take snap the snake?
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by ignis: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
This snake thing is not getting funny.
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Lokoyen(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
VickyRotex:
shocked Iz a black something cry

Yes, that's what we want!
You guys are killing them too much. And competing for FP threads here and there! It has now become a competion! Person go enter bush go dey find snake. angry

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
lala and snake b like butter and bread
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Richy4(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
I never knew that the's Cobra in Nigeria...I thought it's on extinction
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Hysmady(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
This ur story get k leg o undecided
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
okay... noted
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by nonxo007(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
That was how rat ate my mother's fowl o...these animals are becoming serious hybrid o..
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by austyn0(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Iamkuttie:

Seun , Lalasticlala and Mynd44

my own go come dey diffrence?

ñkem oga adizi iche?

Una know how i hustle kill this snake, with the thought that una go compesate me for work well done...?

See ehn,
if this thing no hit fp before nightfall, then no snake post go ever fall on NL sad sad

all the snakes will go on strike, nobody go even see them kill, talk more of posting. sad
Laughs
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by Xtfield(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
All these false accusations sgainst snakes! Me think it's just trying to give a dog a bad name so you can hang it. Did you see the snake eating your mummy's Fowl? Why not arrest the snake charge It to court and let the fowls testify. In this case you and your uncle resorted to self help, aka jungle justice. As a snake rights activist, expect a court summons and Lala will be my Chief witness. He has pictures of the innocent snake. Or is an accused not presumed innocent until proven guilty?
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by addlogg(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
poor images.so,d dead snake can't wait till day break before u start crushing it bones.The recession is real
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by osayuwamwen(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Snake me don show, meanwhile did you know u can charge yr mobile phone with just an apple or banana? Watch this video and don't forget to subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5TbmXqBgoQ
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by mayor2984(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
that's black Muamba, not cobra
Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by KingGBsky(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Haba...Oga lalasticlala even snake they took its picture at night still hit front page?
Oga dem use snake do you something?

1 Like

Re: The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls by louis1995: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Not every snake is a cobra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / Woman Shocked As A Turkey Circles Grave Nonstop At Cemetery (photos) / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.