Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France (3409 Views)

General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / Buhari Accused Of Inciting Violence During His Speech At APC Rally In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by IJOBA2: 1:47am On Jul 08, 2017
kn23h:

What does YOUR Quran say? Does it tell you to eat the flesh of man?

LOL ARE YOU TRYING TO DEVIATEgrin.

LETS EVEN SETTLE THE CHRISTIAN/JEWISH CONNECTION THAT IS RAISING YA BPgrin.

QURAN 5:51 SAYS, O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah
guideth not a people unjust.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by kn23h(m): 1:51am On Jul 08, 2017
IJOBA2:
LOL ARE YOU TRYING TO DEVIATEgrin.

LETS EVEN SETTLE THE CHRISTIAN/JEWISH CONNECTION THAT IS RAISING YA BPgrin.

QURAN 5:51 SAYS, O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah

So this is what the Ipod Quran says. It's quite unfortunate that your Quran didn't make distinction between real jews and fake drug dealing jews.
Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by IJOBA2: 1:54am On Jul 08, 2017
THESE MUSLIMS FROM SOUTH WEST ARE NOT ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. TUFIAKWAangry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by IJOBA2: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2017
kn23h:

So this is what the Ipod Quran says. It's quite unfortunate that your Quran didn't make distinction between real jews and fake drug dealing jews.
OH YOU ARE NOT AFONJA MUSLIM AGAINgrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by kn23h(m): 1:58am On Jul 08, 2017
IJOBA2:
OH YOU ARE NOT AFONJA MUSLIM AGAINgrin

Are you not a flat head muslim again? grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Hs0b7LMeRW0/V15NrJP2_TI/AAAAAAAAfa8/VYeUMJfqzQgxM7qEEdJn-jEG3Hi0bfgogCK4B/s1600/Untitled-4.jpg[/img]
Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by IJOBA2: 2:01am On Jul 08, 2017
kn23h:

I SENSED YA TRYING TO DENY YA HOLY BOOK. BE A PROUD JIHADIST SONgrin. OK I GET YOU, YOU WANNA RESURRECT YOUR CHRISTIAN MONIKER RIGHT grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by IJOBA2: 2:04am On Jul 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by kn23h(m): 2:05am On Jul 08, 2017
IJOBA2:
BE A PROUD MUSLIM BOY

Be a prouder flat head muslim wink
Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by kn23h(m): 2:07am On Jul 08, 2017
IJOBA2:
I SENSED YA TRYING TO DENY YA HOLY BOOK. BE A PROUD JIHADIST SONgrin. OK I GET YOU, YOU WANNA RESURRECT YOUR CHRISTIAN MONIKER RIGHT grin

Be proud of your Quran for once cool

Jihadst is reserved for Ipod jews.
Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by IJOBA2: 2:12am On Jul 08, 2017
kn23h:

Are you not a flat head muslim again? grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Hs0b7LMeRW0/V15NrJP2_TI/AAAAAAAAfa8/VY[/img]
YOU HAVE NOT COUNTERED MY ARGUMENT BOY

QURAN 5:51 SAYS O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah
CAN'T YOU SEE CLEARLY THAT JEWS AND CHRISTIANS ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER

NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHY A YOUNG MAN LIKE YOU WOULD WANT TO START HAVING HEART PROBLEM AT THIS YOUNG AGE
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by IJOBA2: 2:16am On Jul 08, 2017
kn23h:

Be proud of your Quran for once cool

Jihadst is reserved for Ipod jews.
LOL I'M A CHRISTIAN AND I WOULD RATHER MAKE FRIENDS WITH JEWS THAN INVOLVING MYSELF WITH BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS CALLED MUSLIMS.

IGBOS ARE EITHER CHRISTIANS OR TRADITIONAL WORSHIPERS BY BIRTH.

ARE YOU JEALOUSgrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by IJOBA2: 2:21am On Jul 08, 2017
I STILL HAVE AN UNFINISHED BUSINESS WIV YA.....SEE YA LATERangry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by kn23h(m): 2:24am On Jul 08, 2017
IJOBA2:
LOL I'M A CHRISTIAN AND I WOULD RATHER MAKE FRIENDS WITH JEWS THAN INVOLVING MYSELF WITH BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS CALLED MUSLIMS.

IGBOS ARE EITHER CHRISTIANS OR TRADITIONAL WORSHIPERS BY BIRTH.

ARE YOU JEALOUSgrin

Ibos are classified into 3 groups: Ipob jews, Flat head Christians, flat head Muslims.

Don't get it confused.
Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by kn23h(m): 2:25am On Jul 08, 2017
IJOBA2:
I STILL HAVE AN UNFINISHED BUSINESS WIV YA.....SEE YA LATERangry

Come back with your third ID. I'll flog that one too grin
Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by orisa37: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Let us adopt The American Presidencial System 100%. And stop fooling ourselves that we know something. We don't know nothing.
Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by reuben79: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2017
but my own concern in dis government is dat....why all securities chief are northern muslim?dat where pmb got it wrong on my own side
Re: Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France by Shaytun: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2017
IslamicRebel:
Please take time to read this article from RFI.

Buhari was taken apart step by step. The massacre of Igbos and other Nigerians by fulanis was well documented and the verdict was that Buhari is a sectional ruler.

They fear a break up of Nigeria.

http://m.rfi.fr/hebdo/20170707-chronique-nigeria-buhari-est-il-le-president-tous-nigerians

The opponents of the Nigerian head of state Muhammadu Buhari accuse him of showing ethnicism and favoring the interests of the Northerners.

When Nigeria is mentioned, most often the observers contrast three ethnic blocks: the southwest dominated by the Yoruba, the southeast by the Igbo and the north by the Hausa. It is commonly accepted that Nigeria has three major ethnic groups and a myriad of small ethnic groups. In reality, the north is much less monolithic than it seems at first sight: it is linguistically dominated by the Hausa language, although this ethnic group is not as dominant.

Thus the Fulani exercise a great power. The Pelean aristocracy has been influential for centuries in northern Nigeria: the northern part of the Federation was converted to Islam by the Fulani. Today, they still play a major role on the political scene. Former Yar Adua, who came to power in 2007, was a Fulani. The current President Muhammadu Buhari, elected in 2015, is also elected.

During the campaign for the 2015 presidential election, political opponents of Buhari did not fail to recall his ethnic origins. They openly accused him of wanting to Islamize the entire country. To accredit this thesis, they have reiterated statements that it would have made in the distant past on the need to apply the Sharia on the whole of Nigeria. At present it applies only to the north of the territory.

Buhari and the Igbos, a reciprocal mistrust

During the 2015 presidential election, the Igbos (south-east Nigeria) voted overwhelmingly against it. The south-east of Nigeria remained mostly Christian, while south-west Yoruba is divided between Christians and Muslims. Igbos intellectuals such as the writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie do not hide the aversion inspired by Muhammadu Buhari. They accuse him of not being truly democrat and of being opposed to the values ​​of the Western world.

Buhari knows that the Igbos are mostly hostile to him and does nothing to enter their good graces. Since his election, he has never been to igbo country. Nor in Lagos (southwestern Nigeria), the largest city in Africa and the economic capital of Nigeria. He also said that he would not make as much effort for the regions where he had voted at 5% for him as for those where 95% of the votes had been raised in his favor.

For Eid, President Buhari, who had not spoken since the beginning of May, delivered a short message to the Nigerians: he chose to do it only in haussa. A language that at least half the population, especially the Southerners, does not understand. Besides the choice of language, many Nigerians were surprised that he did not denounce with more firmness the youth movements that gave an Igbos ultimatum at the beginning of June so that they leave the north before October 1, 2017. The leaders of the Arewa movement were the source of this message and were not at all worried by the federal authorities.

Buhari governs essentially with northerners. The Fulani are very well represented in their circle of power. He and his relatives nicknamed Lagos, "Sin City", the capital of sin and do not hide their distrust. Buhari has imprisoned Nnamdi Kanu, director of Radio Biafra, for almost two years without trial. He released him at the end of April on bail just before the anniversary of the fiftieth anniversary of the outbreak of the Biafra war. The movements in favor of its liberation, organized in igbo country, were repressed with ferocity. Protesters were killed, others were stripped naked and forced to walk naked on the street.

As a result, the Igbos had even more feeling of being considered second class citizens. During the Biafran war, many Igbos were robbed of their property. After the conflict, they did not recover them and considered that they were systematically removed from positions of responsibility in the senior administration. Under the reign of the previous head of state, Goodluck Jonathan, the Igbos had felt that they had returned to the higher spheres: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the very influential finance minister is Igbo. Jonathan is himself from the south: he belongs to the Ijaw ethnic group.

Massacres committed by Fulani pastors

Almost every week, Fulani breeders (Fulani) come into conflict with farmers. These deadly clashes often cause dozens of deaths. With global warming and unrest following the clashes between the army and Boko Haram in northern Nigeria, Fulani pastors are taking their herds farther south to areas where they were absent until a recent past.

Local people do not live well with these intrusions into their fields. In August 2016, Fulani pastors massacred igbos in the Enugu region, in the heart of Igbo. During the ephemeral Biafra (1967-1970), Enugu was the first capital of the secessionist state. The Igbos accused the regime of President Buhari of being lenient towards these Fulani pastors. In Kaduna State (north of the federation), Christian farmers have been regularly murdered. Again, the governor of Kaduna, El Rufai, was accused of being gentle with Fulani pastors who had committed massacres. The press did not fail to recall that El Rufai is, himself, Peul.

Even the southwest is less and less spared by these clashes and incursions in its green pastures. Wole Soyinka, the Nobel Prize for Literature, was surprised to find Fulani pastors on his lands. He convened a press conference in Lagos in April to protest these "invasions" and ask the state to restore order. "It may be difficult for the state to prevent these invasions, but Buhari could condemn them more firmly," said Michael Awolowo, a senior Lagos official. He added: "He could also ask his men to investigate and discover why these Fulani pastors are also heavily armed."

Beyond the anecdote, the wrath of an intellectual engaged as Wole Soyinka is indicative of new tensions that are developing in Nigeria. "Far from reducing ethnic cleavages, the Buhari regime has only increased them," said Ifeomah Ugwu, an academic from Nsukka (eastern Nigeria). She adds: "In a country as fragile as ethnic Nigeria, it will remain as one of the great failures of its action.

This is probably one of the dumbest article ever written (if not the dumbest.)

Nobody even bothers to check and authenticate the source of the article.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. / Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC / 2019: Olawepo-hashim And Third Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.