Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today (31902 Views)

Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested / My Encounter With Sars Officers Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by puffy23(m): 4:57am On Jul 08, 2017
I was once a victim of this inhuman treating... I was with my two friends with my laptop with me. A man stop us and said "hello Mr man" I stopped to see who it was and the next thing I saw was an police ID that looks like a laminated paper and I politely asked how I may help the officer.
He said what do I have in my bag and I responded my laptop and the next thing he said his that is oga go like see us..... I met his oga and he said o boy this one na yahoo boy then I tot showing my IDcard will help matter but it only makes it worse as the idcard was collected and thrown inside the gutter and the oga brought out series of fake idcard and said to me " you dey craze u think say we be pikin for here ... he den order us to enter their bus. That was when I realized no law for naija, na God dey save us

13 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by OfficiallyMad: 5:02am On Jul 08, 2017
MirJay:
undecided... To all the SARS and Police people that are involved in this criminal activities, below are my statements and declarations for your lives;

1. May you die prematurely
2. May you rot before you die
3. May illiteracy run severely all through your generation.
4. May you all go Impotents.

Kindly say Amen.
Thunder fire all of una.
Amen angry
Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 08, 2017
angry Even God knows that, I HATE POLICE. Those who have had encounters with them would relate to this better.

Once they intercept your car/ bike (commercial or self owned), just be ready for two things;

*Silly, stupid infuriating questions.
*Thorough but stupid searching.

Imagine police men looking through your whatsapp cotact, going through messages and people's profile pics,unto say dem feel you be Yboy or fraudster.

Moral Lesson:

HAVE BACKUPS: Yes, people who can *fight* for you when anything goes out of hand

BE PRAYERFUL: Those people are like devil, dem no dey take ordinary eye do anything. Dem too get jaz

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 08, 2017
robbers on uniform, the clowns delibrately twist everything to make you guilty just to extort egunje.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by OfficiallyMad: 5:09am On Jul 08, 2017
cytell56:

Why weep for Nigeria, i thought you people are calling yourself Biafra abi nah IPOB.
Fool we are still in the zoo angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by OfficiallyMad: 5:12am On Jul 08, 2017
nkemdi89:
Police women are the worst, they like free food and drink so much, they like sex like mad, and whenever they see money their eyes will be sharper than zakky touch.

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by OfficiallyMad: 5:17am On Jul 08, 2017
oweman:
Leave that Yahoo boy alone he thinks coming on nairaland is where his hiding place is as far as you are in Benin those police are very likely correct .
One current info is that most scammers of Edo state origin operate from Ibadan many leaving on iwo road.
All this useless police officers on nairaland self. Oya come and be going undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by OfficiallyMad: 5:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
To zone 5 police station Benin city

The 100k 5 policemen from there collected from us last 3months

Mind u, I still have ur pictures saved

U with never go free
Go to the right babalawo abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by OfficiallyMad: 5:23am On Jul 08, 2017
Shiitposter:
Timi, so after we free you today you come dey cast us online?
Don't worry, i wrote down your plate number. You will definitely hear from us.

Cheers,
SARS.
Well all you write is shit. Let me careless

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:23am On Jul 08, 2017
this is effects of having quota system leaders littered every nook and cranny of Nigeria, especially North... where is our dullard incompetency 93years coma induced Fulani vegetable fayose warned them about having another state burial, but his yellowbar brainwashed paid slaves ignored this heavenly truth, now here we are, more than 50days the useless Farmer is nowhere to be found, I pity this con3 and anybody that believe that hope still dey here.... I'm off to Belgium till 2050

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2017
timidapsin:
Dear Nigerian police, 500k to bail my self? (what a funny encounter today!)
Based on the 777, Edo police took it upon themselves to make some cool cash, knowing fully well people would send location messages to friends about the event...

Before i go on: "I would be happy, if federal government could tutor old and incoming police about what INTERNET / Online business is" it will save the stupidity many are putting on themselves.

To save your stress in this life: Let your sent messages, received, draft be always at zero, anything is an offense to SARs i swear.
i showed them ID no way, i showed them my Cooperate Acc Cheque, they claim almost every G boys now have cooperate Acc / Dorm account, i should show them real facts.

They made me pull of my shirt (chai) searched my body for any marks, checked my thumbs if it has been manipulated, several useless cheques
i told them Google adsense is one of the source, they said anything relating to online is CYBER CRIME, i try to explain that its when its being used fraudulently they say NO, as far as i goto Google and search who to defraud, immediately i fainted in spirit..

They saw Bank transactions and flared up, i begged them to give me access to my phone they ignore, they read my SMS one by one till ending..
When i knew they were blatant illiterates is when: The started checking my Facebook Timeline/wall from their phone with the name found on my ID and said why would i have so much comments on my posts, that i am fraudulent.. i totally stopped talking cos i couldn't convince them anymore, it seems all they want is money.

They saw a comment from one Icekid Dah saying "OMG", they said it means "O mi Gongo", that am a "Marphites", they saw another comment of "mmm", they said its MMM that am using MMM to defraud people.

i was boiling inside mehn, that kind thing, totally restricted to make calls or prove a point..
One said if i am making money online i should give them Adsense number so they can call and confirm (i just weak!)
They said if i cant provide details of people i claim pays me, then am literally doing it illegal, How the they get my account details to always pay me, No way to further explain cos i was not with a browsing phone and it seems they do not even know what E-Mail means...

After few hours with them, i had to reason along the money side, but before then..
Who say police/SARs are not making money? it is one of the lucrative jobs right now, i saw over 100 brown envelopes pilled in with money in accordance to several office with names on each, right before my eyes people where paying 100k, 50k etc just to free themselves (would i challenged them? i was just looking, trying to prove my point because 500k is so ridiculous)

When i discovered i was the only one left and the other idiot was writing a Detention Order (he wrote DENETION instead Lol)
Should i price 500k? i dey mad, even if am worth more i rather sleep in cell than lavish money, i decided to start begging, they where now happy, then said this is what i should have been doing instead of quoting laws (if i hear u say Nigeria have any laws eehn, we have broken our ten commandments)...
"With Pain", i brought out 5k and said Sir please manage it its for you all, the bargain started, they claimed commissioner knows about my case, becos the scene i created was too large that if not 400k am sleeping cell, after much much, as an Igbo boy, i still gave them the 5k, we all became friends gave them few recharge cards, and they are inviting me over..

These are the Tips they gave me, as am now their younger brother:

Now: are these the police that claims to be our friends? so no young man is free? even if not, atleast given a benefit of explanation..
They keep shouting "Oboy say the truth, U dey press, abi you no know say na we first start cultism and yahoo for this benin" - Why do not arrest yourselves instead?

Today, i became tired of Nigeria, i wept for my dear Nation, all those patrol agents all they do is catch get undocumented bail to enrich their pockets..
We are now friends tho, but if i have spiritual powers, i would just wipe out all the officers in that office tonight (God answer this prayer) LOL...

Fidelis Ozuawala

Hahaha ni be say if na me them hold before ehn, cause I they light skinned and I get plenty marks for my chest as in the mark is much that some look like tattoo cause of the way they crossed it and also marks on my hand, they are all native.

grin

Naija sha. Choi.
Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by judgedredd22(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2017
helen258:
Seriously, Nigeria is a stupid country I swear.. ..

na fine babes like you dey give us hope! grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by judgedredd22(m): 5:32am On Jul 08, 2017
kollyp2000:
You fit their profile. Simple... Police are not dunce. U better prove yourself beyond reasonable doubt or you will be bundled with armed robber. I guess you escaped that's why you have time to send on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by adegeye38(m): 5:33am On Jul 08, 2017
corruption has become a culture among every one of us
Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Reference(m): 5:33am On Jul 08, 2017
VocalWalls:

What are you saying?
So if I decide to freelance or blog for life, I should be at a disadvantage?

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Or do you want to ignore the fact that there is cyber crime. When you operate in a hazardous environment you wear PPE not only for safety but the brightly adorned gear makes you visible when things get nasty. Get references by having tangibles. Much of the cyberworld is in the shade. Blogs and the rest were started by writers, journalists and the likes. They had tangible means of identity and a physical presence anyone who is doing the right thing should have. It is not only the police you will have issues with. The tax man as well will not be able to track you. The same problems cyber multinationals are having globally with authorities on crime, legislation and tax matters. No matter how cyber you are, you remain in the shadows until you go physical.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by judgedredd22(m): 5:34am On Jul 08, 2017
Reference:
Oga. Go get a proper, practical, productive skill. That is what I advice all and sundry I meet for all sorts of reasons including this. With a skill comes an address. With an address comes witnesses in the form of clients and customers. You cannot go wrong with this even if you do 'online' by the side. You and the country in general will be better off. The whole ambit of cybercrime is to stay ahead of the knowledge curve. You know it, the police knows it and they capitalise on the knowledge deficit to extort. It is just in your interest to simplify your life by having an angle they can relate with. Add a proper, practical, physical, productive platform to your portfolio.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Paulismech: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2017
Pls is there anyone in d house to help me solve this?

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Olibboy: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2017
One dey tell me say na local I dey do. OMG! me wey I dey over calculate

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Doctorfitz: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2017
ipledge10:
the one that weak me pass is OMG "O mi gongo" grin grin

Lols. I dey tell u. God help u if they see dodo them go change am for u.
Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by judgedredd22(m): 5:39am On Jul 08, 2017
Reference:

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Or do you want to ignore the fact that there is cyber crime. When you operate in a hazardous environment you wear PPE not only for safety but the brightly adorned gear makes you visible when things get nasty. Get references by having tangibles. Much of the cyberworld is in the shade. Blogs and the rest were started by writers, journalists and the likes. They had tangible means of identity and a physical presence anyone who is doing the right thing should have. It is not only the police you will have issues with. The tax man as well will not be able to track you. The same problems cyber multinationals are having globally with authorities on crime, legislation and tax matters. No matter how cyber you are, you remain in the shadows until you go physical.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by OfficiallyMad: 5:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Reference:
Oga. Go get a proper, practical, productive skill. That is what I advice all and sundry I meet for all sorts of reasons including this. With a skill comes an address. With an address comes witnesses in the form of clients and customers. You cannot go wrong with this even if you do 'online' by the side. You and the country in general will be better off. The whole ambit of cybercrime is to stay ahead of the knowledge curve. You know it, the police knows it and they capitalise on the knowledge deficit to extort. It is just in your interest to simplify your life by having an angle they can relate with. Add a proper, practical, physical, productive platform to your portfolio.
Them never carry this wan before cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by kennykg(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Each time I see the ones I had an unfortunate experience with last year, I always lay a cure on them and pray boko boys blow them or wish dem Evans. A bunch of low life, joyless, heartless, ruthless, dumd@ss ,uneducated, drunk kids in black uniform..
Mtchew

My experience with them

https://www.nairaland.com/3351924/heartbreaking-act-policemen-ketu-bus/2#49429655

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 08, 2017

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2017
After we go say na only Evans day do kidnap and ransom, this one nko? Na kiss and romance abi? Nonsense, I pray to be rich, very richer than I am now, the day one of these sick people come front me,them don work finish for Nigerian police.

You go explain why you day do stop and search for off duty.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by zebszebs: 6:14am On Jul 08, 2017
timidapsin:
Based on the 777, Edo police took it upon themselves to make some cool cash, knowing fully well people would send location messages to friends about the event...

Before i go on: "I would be happy, if federal government could tutor old and incoming police about what INTERNET / Online business is" it will save the stupidity many are putting on themselves.

To save your stress in this life: Let your sent messages, received, draft be always at zero, anything is an offense to SARs i swear.
i showed them ID no way, i showed them my Cooperate Acc Cheque, they claim almost every G boys now have cooperate Acc / Dorm account, i should show them real facts.

They made me pull of my shirt (chai) searched my body for any marks, checked my thumbs if it has been manipulated, several useless cheques
i told them Google adsense is one of the source, they said anything relating to online is CYBER CRIME, i try to explain that its when its being used fraudulently they say NO, as far as i goto Google and search who to defraud, immediately i fainted in spirit..

They saw Bank transactions and flared up, i begged them to give me access to my phone they ignore, they read my SMS one by one till ending..
When i knew they were blatant illiterates is when: The started checking my Facebook Timeline/wall from their phone with the name found on my ID and said why would i have so much comments on my posts, that i am fraudulent.. i totally stopped talking cos i couldn't convince them anymore, it seems all they want is money.

They saw a comment from one Icekid Dah saying "OMG", they said it means "O mi Gongo", that am a "Marphites", they saw another comment of "mmm", they said its MMM that am using MMM to defraud people.

i was boiling inside mehn, that kind thing, totally restricted to make calls or prove a point..
One said if i am making money online i should give them Adsense number so they can call and confirm (i just weak!)
They said if i cant provide details of people i claim pays me, then am literally doing it illegal, How the they get my account details to always pay me, No way to further explain cos i was not with a browsing phone and it seems they do not even know what E-Mail means...

After few hours with them, i had to reason along the money side, but before then..
Who say police/SARs are not making money? it is one of the lucrative jobs right now, i saw over 100 brown envelopes pilled in with money in accordance to several office with names on each, right before my eyes people where paying 100k, 50k etc just to free themselves (would i challenged them? i was just looking, trying to prove my point because 500k is so ridiculous)

When i discovered i was the only one left and the other idiot was writing a Detention Order (he wrote DENETION instead Lol)
Should i price 500k? i dey mad, even if am worth more i rather sleep in cell than lavish money, i decided to start begging, they where now happy, then said this is what i should have been doing instead of quoting laws (if i hear u say Nigeria have any laws eehn, we have broken our ten commandments)...
"With Pain", i brought out 5k and said Sir please manage it its for you all, the bargain started, they claimed commissioner knows about my case, becos the scene i created was too large that if not 400k am sleeping cell, after much much, as an Igbo boy, i still gave them the 5k, we all became friends gave them few recharge cards, and they are inviting me over..

Now: are these the police that claims to be our friends? so no young man is free? even if not, atleast given a benefit of explanation..
They keep shouting "Oboy say the truth, U dey press, abi you no know say na we first start cultism and yahoo for this benin" - Why do not arrest yourselves instead?

Today, i became tired of Nigeria, i wept for my dear Nation, all those patrol agents all they do is catch get undocumented bail to enrich their pockets..
We are now friends tho, but if i have spiritual powers, i would just wipe out all the officers in that office tonight (God answer this prayer) LOL...

Fidelis Ozuawala

Sorry about your experience.
P.S: Your written English and descriptive abilities? atriciously bad. Clean it up.
Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2017
nkemdi89:
Police women are the worst, they like free food and drink so much, they like sex like mad, and whenever they see money their eyes will be sharper than zakky touch.

No be lie you talk. Like to sample every man they hold as suspect. so far you can "do"

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Summerflame09(m): 6:19am On Jul 08, 2017
IJOBA2:
AND AFONJA MUSLIMS ARE SHOUTING "ONE ZOOGERIA" UPANDAN... GOD GO PUNISH ANY AFONJA MUSLIMS HEDIOT WEY GO QUOTE ME THIS EARLY MORNING angry
.. Jesus wept for us on the cross of Calvary but I wept for your perilous time.. Ain't u tired of living a frustrated life?.. U are part of the reasons why God hasn't bless Nigeria much. U ought to be lock up for the rest of your life.. Omo irankiran

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Summerflame09(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU WANT TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF AFONJA MUSLIMS BELOVED COUNTRY ABI...THEY WILL SOON DESCEND ON YOU.
please, why are u this unfortunate and ill fortuned ?.. Must u cause tribal war online with your poverty stricken mentality?.. Your useless parents copulation didn't yield good result, u should have been aborted all those times nah or which kind wahala be this?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Joemavel(m): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2017
timidapsin:

Fidelis Ozuawala

Op na yu experience am or somebody else?. Na wa for our police ooh.
Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2017
kollyp2000:
You fit their profile. Simple... Police are not dunce. U better prove yourself beyond reasonable doubt or you will be bundled with armed robber. I guess you escaped that's why you have time to send on nairaland

What's this one saying? I go walk carry nylon way cloth day inside, you tag me armed robber? I'd walk with a laptop (as I be programmer now) as my boss no get money to hire Indians wey go help her do office work, you'd tag me yahoo boy and armed robber? I'd walk with a lady, you pack keke and come out with AK- 47 rifles and ask for ID card, and your imbecility calls me an armed robber, show me where there isn't freedom in the constitution or else thunder greater than that of amadioha will not only fire you,it will fire everyone related to you and roast everyone in your family, one by one...see as the money way you steal from people using the law, how your useless life don be since then?

You are one of these stupid and useless police men giving Nigeria bad names, using your office to promote kidnap and ransom in the name of bail,when did bail become 500k? Why must you search phones? Do I search your phone? Interfering in private life and business, every young guy is a yahoo boy,arent you something else? Which one is beyond reasonable doubt again?

Idiot.

22 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by shola87(f): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2017
MirJay:
undecided... To all the SARS and Police people that are involved in this criminal activities, below are my statements and declarations for your lives;

1. May you die prematurely
2. May you rot before you die
3. May illiteracy run severely all through your generation.
4. May you all go Impotents.

Kindly say Amen.
Thunder fire all of una.
Haba Kilode? ? grin
Re: Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today by chillex8(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2017
If you don't have a questionable character, not even the IGP will stop you and start asking for what is not lost.

You use a car with artificial tint

You don't have any valid form of identification

You dress inappropriately

You are corrupt(always tending to bribe)

You drive rough

You have incomplete or null vehicle particulars

Your DL is fake or expired

Why won't the SARS/police question you further and even take you to the station

I don't know how a police station counter looks like and have been driving well over 15 years.

Even if you talk to a police/SARS in the rudest form, if all of the above is absent he dare not apprehend.

What am I driving to the police station for?

Am I a criminal

What is the SARS/police looking for seated in my car

Or pressing my phone(s). Is he mad

We need a lot of orientation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) / Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.