Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose (563 Views)

Acting CJN, Abstain From NJC Meeting To Allow For Dispassionate Proceedings / Stop The Fight Now, Oba Of Benin Tells Fayose In His Palace / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose by Naijasimplenews: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2017
He said that no meaningful development could take place in an environment of rancour.

Oba Ewuare II of Benin Kingdom in Edo has advised Gov. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti to eschew conflict and embrace peace in the interest of his state and Nigeria.
Oba Ewuare II gave the advice while receiving Fayose in his palace on Thursday in Benin.
He said that no meaningful development could take place in an environment of rancour.
The oba said that all hands should be on deck to ensure that the current economic situation in the country was addressed and everybody eschewed violence.
While assuring Fayose of his support, the monarch said that he would soon embark on a nationwide post-coronation tour to strengthen relationships and ensure peace among the various ethnics and different cultural groups.
Earlier, Fayose, told Oba Ewuare II that he was at the palace to pay homage and seek the monarch’s royal blessings.
Fayose said that he was overwhelmed by the achievements of the monarch within a few months in office.
He said that Oba Ewuare II had restored sanity to Benin Kingdom and the state in general.

SOURCES:http://www.naijasimple.com/2017/07/abstain-from-conflict-and-embrace-peace.html

lalasticlala
Re: Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose by bewla(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
e
Re: Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose by Alexk2(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Best advice to fayose...though i know all his noise is for personal gains and political calculations but he must remember that it cant be funny to God when you play with others intelligence and lifes to take advantage of thier naivity. Almost all other PDP governors are wise enough not to make unneccessary enemy. It's called democracy; only diplomacy and good tactics create a win-win atmosphere for all.

2 Likes

Re: Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose by legendsilver(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Fayoseism is a syndrome one needs to prevent because it is incurable
Re: Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose by escodotman: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2017
Alexk2:
Best advice to fayose...though i know all his noise is for personal gains and political calculations but he must remember that it cant be funny to God when you play with others intelligence and lifes to take advantage of thier naivity. Almost all other PDP governors are wise enough not to make unneccessary enemy. It's called democracy; only diplomacy and good tactics create a win-win atmosphere for all.
Whether it is for his personal gain or not, isn't it commendable that Fayose is the only voice of opposition we have in this non-performing government? Would you rather this government be left alone and continue to bastardize everytin remaing good in this country without anyone keeping them on their toes?
Re: Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2017
escodotman:
Whether it is for his personal gain or not, isn't it commendable that Fayose is the only voice of opposition we have in this non-performing government? Would you rather this government be left alone and continue to bastardize everytin remaing good in this country without anyone keeping them on their toes?
If not for him,we would have being living in demi military regime courtesy of the change party
Re: Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose by Alexk2(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2017
escodotman:
The only voice for the opposition? To the best of my knowledge, there isnt a PDP(if that is what you mean) let alone having a voice like fayose and whatever noise he's making is now entertainment to this govt.; it is not working because he's using a very wrong tactics.
His methods and noices is only working on the minds of people like you cos that is what you want to hear and that is fayose's aim; to get as many fan base and eligible voters behind him. Same with Dino Melaye.
More than ever before, i have seen people raise their voices against policies and actions of govts at all levels and it is highly commendable but to allow Fayose and his cronies have his way mean we haven't learn anything from our collective mistakes. Fayose you see today is not any better than our average politician; he's most likely worse than some you're pointing accusing fingers to today.
Re: Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose by escodotman: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Alexk2:

The only voice for the opposition? To the best of my knowledge, there isnt a PDP(if that is what you mean) let alone having a voice like fayose and whatever noise he's making is now entertainment to this govt.; it is not working because he's using a very wrong tactics.
His methods and noices is only working on the minds of people like you cos that is what you want to hear and that is fayose's aim; to get as many fan base and eligible voters behind him. Same with Dino Melaye.
More than ever before, i have seen people raise their voices against policies and actions of govts at all levels and it is highly commendable but to allow Fayose and his cronies have his way mean we haven't learn anything from our collective mistakes. Fayose you see today is not any better than our average politician; he's most likely worse than some you're pointing accusing fingers to today.
I never mentioned any PDP or no PDP so I dont know where you get your PDP notion from. Is PDP the only opposition party in this country? I'm leaving party sentiments out of this. People like you are happy with the hardship this government has brought upon the masses, their many electoral promises they've denied or failed to implement, from petrol subsidy, increase in fuel price, skyrocketing prices of commondities in the market, clamping down on percieved political enemies and leaving the rogues and thieves in APC and those who were smart to cross to APC, alone, to mention but a few. Whether you call it 'noise making' or 'entertainment', it is your personal opinion because this government is feeling the heat

1 Like

Re: Abstain From Conflict And Embrace Peace, Oba Of Benin Tells Gov Fayose by Alexk2(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
escodotman:
I never mentioned any PDP or no PDP so I dont know where you get your PDP notion from. Is PDP the only opposition party in this country? I'm leaving party sentiments out of this. People like you are happy with the hardship this government has brought upon the masses, their many electoral promises they've denied or failed to implement, from petrol subsidy, increase in fuel price, skyrocketing prices of commondities in the market, clamping down on percieved political enemies and leaving the rogues and thieves in APC and those who were smart to cross to APC, alone, to mention but a few. Whether you call it 'noise making' or 'entertainment', it is your personal opinion because this government is feeling the heat
Read my post again and tell me if i'm happy with what's going on or not.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Police Dismiss 4 Officers From Ogun Command / RIVERS STATE: The Struggle For The Creation Of Rivers State – The Real Story / Peter Okoye Now Wants Another Nationality, Says Ashamed To Be Called Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.