Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu (22755 Views)

Warning To Biafra: Do Not Persecute Muslims & Christians. / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC / What Will Biafra Do Diffrently: The Leadersip Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2017

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2017
cownu zombies report here your master has spoken .... Obey

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Cooly100: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2017
vedaxcool:

..but you are the first to report....

267 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by agabusta: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Too late.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Biggcake: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Sense has fallen on him...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2017
His brain his working on reverse mode

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Yes my master

I will obey but continue to wish bubu hell since he refused to resign

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:
His brain his working on reverse mode
Sharrap sire

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Biggcake:

Baba that guy is on Auto mode

No sense falled on him

He wants fight

We give him by the special grace of God Almighty 100%

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sharrap sire

E pain am well well

E enter Am

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yes my master

I will obey but continue to wish bubu hell since he refused to resign

Finally I know PDP is Biafra

Biafra is pdp

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2017
vedaxcool:

They are here already boss

Their pro said he will obey him 100%

Lookbdown the thread

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

Finally I know PDP is Biafra

Biafra is pdp
See you, like arewa is not APC

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Cooly100:

..but you are the first to report....

To encourage cownu zombies to report

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Biggcake:

Kanu has no other move to make. Has nowhere to go and no one to call.

He said "they" want to assassinate him. He is deluded, we will make sure he lives till 100 so we can bury him on Nigerian soil like Ojukwu grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by ExpensiveG: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2017
vedaxcool:

To slap you dey hungry me.....

EWUshocked

upon say na you be dey first to report here....

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Omoluabi16(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God he's now having a sense of diplomacy.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2017
Yet this criminal was the one who initiated the insult game on other citizens of the country.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2017
ExpensiveG:

To sslap cownu dey hungry me.....

I am an EWUshocked

upon say na you be dey first to report here....

Fixed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2017
TheCabal:

He said "they" want to assassinate him. He is deluded, we will make sure he lives till 100 so we can bury him on Nigerian soil like Ojukwu grin

Presidential burial?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Cooly100: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2017
vedaxcool:

To encourage cownu zombies to report

You shouldn't be here..you should be out there doing what you do best....

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Presidential burial?

Why not... we declare him president of the roaches and rats of eastern Nigeria minus Anambra.

God knows a councilor from Anambra is a better than Nnamdi.

14 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sharrap sire

I don't know it will pepper you like that

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2017
vedaxcool:

See them;

Sarrki TheCabal Omoluabi16 wristbangle Biggcake agabusta don't mind Sarrki, you are number on the list.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by conductor7: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2017
Director, I'm not disobedient o but just let me smash this two more ewedu-gobbling cone heads
[s]
vedaxcool:
sarrki:

No sense falled on him

He wants fight

Biggcake:
TheCabal:

wristbangle:
Yet this criminal was the one who initiated the insult game on other citizens of the country.
Omoluabi16:
Thank God he's now having a sense of diplomacy.
[/s]

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by CltrAltDel: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:

No sense falled on him

He wants fight

Exactly….. You were busy insulting and threatening other tribes.
Lords of the Albino, you must reap what you sow

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2017
conductor7:

Director, I'm not disobedient but just let me smash this one more ewedu-gobbling cone head

Yes slaves must obey their master.... Cownu zombies obey obey your master's words and bow your heads to your rod and slavior

14 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by conductor7: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2017
vedaxcool:

Yes slaves must obey their master.... Cownu zombies obey obey your master's words and bow your heads to your rod and slavior
Yes, we're just following the footprints of Awolowo and Osunbande, the universal unity beggars and professional slaves wink cheesy

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by Biggcake: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2017
PointZerom:

See them;

Sarrki TheCabal Omoluabi16 wristbangle Biggcake agabusta don't mind Sarrki, you are number on the list.
MY guy, am not against Biafra in any way. Rather I dislike the way Nnamdi Kanu talks...

Can you compare Gjomo bomo of MEND to Nnamdi Kanu in terms of dishing out threats or speech.

Nnamdi needs to be precise and concised.... Violent speech shouldnt come from him but instead his subjects.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2017
[s]
Cooly100:

You shouldn't be here..you should be out there doing what you do best....
[/s]

Evan Cownu I hear you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu by PFRB: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2017
wristbangle:

Tell the truth. Oba of Lagos. Tafawa Balewa , that Lagos doctor nko etc

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? / President Buhari Presides Over Security Meeting / Buhari's Delay In Making Appointments Grounds Nigerian Govt-Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.