Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria (6643 Views)

Fohow International Is Recruiting! / Where Is Hafiz Lecky - Wanted Alive! / Hafiz Lecky Of Lecky Konsult Pls Refund My 50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by samoks(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2010
samoks:

Hey guys, I had a chat with him on Facebook today, Sunday 24th Oct.2010. He apologized for the delay and told me they had some challenges. He also asked me to come to his office @ Petrol managers, Ebule Egba on Saturday. I will be there this coming Saturday, and after that, i will inform you guys on his status.

I was at his office at Abule Egba, For those that need his address here is it:
From oshodi take a bus to Abule Egba Bust Stop
cross the express and take a bike to Ekoro Junction
when u get to ekoro junction, just walk down straight and locate Petroleum Mangers filling stattion.

Inside the Petroleum mangaers filling station the building 1st Floor, you you can ask any of the filling station staff. But the door that leads to his office upstairs is Brown, Not class door.

Like i told you guys, i was there and i must tell you that i have taken back my words. I was able to take part in his training and right now, i do not want him to give me fish any more, now he has taught me how to fish by myself.

The only problem he has is his bad customer care, but as for what he is doing? He is very good at it.
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by MKOLtearn: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2010
Uh, Samoks, you sound like you've been settled! Anyway that is your own problem. You are a typical Nigerian.
I'm organizing a team of EFCC, SSS and gun cocking policemen to storm the place any time from now.
How long can we allow this to go on unchecked?
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by yommys01(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2010
I feel I should say one or two things here about my experience with Lecky Konsult International,owned by Mr. Hafiz Lecky.
My experience with him is pathetic and frightening to say the least. Yes, the guy knows the internet stuff - especially adsense - but he has no integrity and extremely poor customer service. I absolutely cannot recommend him to anybody after what I went thro; 5 months back!

What he and his team do is to set up the same ''very useless'' websites to as many Nigerians as possible while they will only change the domain name. These websites are not hacker-proof and have poor, overcrowded graphics that even world renowned internet marketers like Erwin Chia, Corey Lewis will never make a dime from these pathetic websites in the next 100 yrs!!! And you would have paid N10,500 or even N15,000! When you tell him that the site has not earned anything for the past months, he will ask you to go to paid version by ordering articles. But this also will not work and he now tells you to start spamming social network media. This works partially and you earn a few cents. When you complain that the amount earned cannot even feed a dog, he again asks you for money to drive traffic to your site. This works fine, but at the end of the day, Google disables your account fiam!! And you start calling and calling him for refund all to no avail.

I got fed up of calling him and had to resign myself to fate after losing almost N50K and my account of $200 was disabled. My account was actually disabled twice!!!

But the thing is, contrary to all his Guardian Newspaper claims of '', a potential $1500 - $2500 monthly'' Lecky himself has never earned a monthly check of $1000 from Google! I hereby challenge him to contradict my assertion by replying with an attached copy of his Google check for $1000 Of course, he has no such checks!!

The guy has zero integrity and very horrible customer service. And this also goes for his team of Gbenga, Obodo Onuwa, Jesse and one silly ''amoeba'' lady called Comfort. They are all one and the same set of cheaters!!

I was later introduced to Abayomi Aje and I can tell the difference. Abayomi knows the stuff and he has 100% integrity as he does not promise what he cannot deliver.

For those looking for Lecky's address, I'm told that he has moved from the Olalowo Shopping Complex, Ipaja to a new office at Abule Egba at a new petrol station called Petroleum Managers. I'm actually surprised that Sunny Ojeagbase, CEO, SDE rates him so high. But guys, be careful - CAVEAT EMPTOR!
Thanks for the mention. Just doing my best but that does not mean I don't have my own weaknesses. I got to know about this thread just about 5 minutes ago when someone said he got my contact from here and I had to do a google search to find out.

Thanks once again for the mention but can you please let me know who you are? A direct mail will do as I hardly come here ( except to read jokes ).
Re: Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria by eleameh: 3:42pm On May 10, 2011
hi guys,

the guy Lecky is extremely cunning and fraudulent. i have defended him in the past but from what my friends and i have experienced in his hands. its only God that can rescue us from the hands of this marketers. his strategy is that he tries to advertise in success digest and other platforms with the view of getting newbies who will fall for his antics.
sometimes in january 2009 i paid the sum of 50,000 into his account to help me setup two sites which he did not. i pressurized him and after 3 months he claimed to have opened realestatespinners.com and careerroot.com for me.if u check now u will see that this sites are no loner been hosted. i never believed those site were for me cos he never gave me access to them. Mr lecky is so crafty that all the old numbers we know him with are no longer going.
fortunately my wife's background is law enforcement and she has vowed to track him down. the lesson to learn from all this is that there is no free money anywhere as Lecky claims in his jobvacancyoption site. someone once told me that lecky scams a few and helps a few but the bottom line is that he is taking advantage of the jobless nigerian youth. the day of reckoning is at hand.

henry from abuja

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor / Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update / Glo Recruitment 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.