Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight (89405 Views)

Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by Martin0(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
gypsey:
No wahala! Carry on! grin
grin
gypsey:
No wahala! Carry on! grin
hahahahaah gypsey well I just like ur way sha,atleast u talk ur own out..
Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by raphy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
I told you all Nigerian polizen are thief's some ppl think that i was lieing.
all of them in the official get 1million each for this movie script.
I don't knw how.much that Haba kyari man mus HV gotten.
nigerians are angry jungle justice still the best.
*spits* and waik out of thread.
don't qoute me unless you smoke weed this cold afternoon.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by aisammy4: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
You tell me this will happen, I will never be surprised. The Police officers are even claiming they know where Evans whereabout.

Who approved his transfer? The person will definitely know where Evan is carted.

Nigeria People, make ona hail the Police! The. Try well well... They don't know where Evans was taken to.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by lizzypro: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nigga so bad he kidnapped his self embarassed
Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by grafitti(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
caesaraba:
Lol. Y'all should take a chill pill. He's probably been moved to Abuja for further processing. The SUN is just trying to sell more copies with a sensational headline.

Chai, na which Kain one chance be ds ......

I juss wish ur hypothesis is true o! undecided
Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by obidevine(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
Evans the billionaire kidnapper disappears as 30 armed men took him away from Lagos.

My brothers and sisters is this not a movie script written and executed?
Dazzol.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/evans-vanishes/amp/

Abba Kyari has countered this claim on his official facebook page.

Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by arsenal33: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:
So they finally whisked their championship trophy away ? My opinion is meant for those that believe in human rights and the rule of law, in this case the Nigerian police acted like pussy. Evans is a bad ass criminal but the police violated all of his right regarding dignity of human person and to fair hearing, and besides he was more of a showcase trophy to them after our police were ineptitude for centuries. He is a criminal YES, but the police is not the court of law and should not be above the law in handling a criminal. According to Winston Churchill, you know how civilized a country is through the way the prisoners are treated.

Winston Churchill

“The mood and temper of the public in regard to the treatment of crime and criminals is one of the most unfailing tests of the civilisation of any country .”

The same winston churchill that bombed innocent germans in nuremburg
Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by chineduemmao: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by chineduemmao: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
which kin long post b dis?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by sunnysunny69(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
arsenal33:

The same winston churchill that bombed innocent germans in nuremburg
That was war, there is no friends. At least some officers got fair hearing and the ones that committed war crimes sent to the hangman.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by caesaraba(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
grafitti:

Chai, na which Kain one chance be ds ......

I juss wish ur hypothesis is true o! undecided

His case is a high profile one. Hence the division which will handle his transfer would definitely be an "X-Squad." The SUN is just being sensational.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by Viergeachar: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
akpumping7720:

sowi pal. I guess u were a toddler during d Clifford Orji saga!!!

That criminal is still in custody!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight by abiodunab: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmm Baba is missing Evans is missing Kontinu oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.