Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence (859 Views)

Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra / Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by Elbinawi: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2017
President Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & Gang Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence:

President Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & Gang Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence:
@ProfOsinbajo @adeyanjudeji @IntlCrimCourt @zinadabo

From the statistical information the #IMN gave to @ConcernedNIG Group, it shows that 39 Shia families were completely wiped out by @MBuhari.

During the inhuman #ZariaMassacre of 1000+ Shia civilians, President @MBuhari, @elrufai & gang brutally slaughtered 39 Shia families.

President @MBuhari, @elrufai & gang brutally killed the fathers, mothers & all the children of these 39 Shia families & dumped in mass graves

Buhari Jega, a PhD student, was a well known case on social media platforms. President @MBuhari murdered him, his wife & daughter Batoola.

The Golden Rule of existence is "Do on 2 others what you want to be done to you". @MBuhari & gang wiped out 39 Shia families from existence.

Will Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & gang want their families to be wipe out of existence? One of the heinous crimes of these murderous criminals

Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & gang after they brutally slaughtered 1000+ Nigerian civilians,they wickedly dumped the dead bodies in mass graves

Who do I extend my heartfelt condolences to of the 39 Shia families wiped out by Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & gang? They killed all of them

My heartfelt condolences to #Humanity for the 39 Nigerian Shia families wiped out of existence by Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & gang!

Harun @Elbinawi
elbinawi.

Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by Xhaka100(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by delishpot: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Thought they gave proof of Boko Haram not being muslims because they killed other muslims? Is this a proof that Muslims do indeed kill each other and BH are true Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by LionDeLeo: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Igbos will soon show solidarity for bh.

Waiting for the number of bh wiped out of existence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by Danzakidakura(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Igbos will soon show solidarity for bh.

Waiting for the number of bh wiped out of existence.
are you saying that Yan shia are boko haram ? you support the execution of this innocent souls by Buhari and his gang of criminals my dear you are worst than kafir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by Agumbankembu: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Elbinawi, but you are on Twitter everyday, tweeting nonsense about IPOB.
You seem not to know your problem.

Just deny, let me go and screen grab your anti-IPOB tweets with Deji Adeyunja or whatever is his name.
Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by LionDeLeo: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Danzakidakura:
are you saying that Yan shia are boko haram ? you support the execution of this innocent souls by Buhari and his gang of criminals my dear you are worst than kafir

First, I'm not your dear and you know that.

Secondly, the total disregard for constituted authority exhibited by shites on that fateful day is worse as compared to how the bh started but left untamed by the IB.

Thirdly, if the army had ignored such blatant disregard, you and your ilks would still have rented the cyberspace spewing garbage on how sacred they are on account of being northerners/"muslims".

Fourthly, saying I'm worse than kafir doesn't make me so but such expression has made you one.

Fifthly, stop murdering the innocent English language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by Agumbankembu: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Instead of your Shia brother who owns NewsRescue, to use his platform to let the world know what happened, he is using his time to dig up old Nnamdi Kanu's broadcasts to do propaganda with and demonize IPOB.

Misplaced priorities.

I remember after May 30th 2015, NewsRescue posted that IPOB is a terrorist organization that should be wiped out from Nigeria, it didn't take long before his brother was murdered in Kaduna shia massacre and he started crying online looking for sympathy.

This world be like standing fan, e go blow, e go also turn your side and blow you too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by NaijaMutant(f): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by doublewisdom: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2017
God will also wipe his own family from existence.
Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by Princesaha: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Elbinawi:

@ProfOsinbajo @adeyanjudeji @IntlCrimCourt @zinadabo

From the statistical information the #IMN gave to @ConcernedNIG Group, it shows that 39 Shia families were completely wiped out by @MBuhari.

During the inhuman #ZariaMassacre of 1000+ Shia civilians, President @MBuhari, @elrufai & gang brutally slaughtered 39 Shia families.

President @MBuhari, @elrufai & gang brutally killed the fathers, mothers & all the children of these 39 Shia families & dumped in mass graves

Buhari Jega, a PhD student, was a well known case on social media platforms. President @MBuhari murdered him, his wife & daughter Batoola.

The Golden Rule of existence is "Do on 2 others what you want to be done to you". @MBuhari & gang wiped out 39 Shia families from existence.

Will Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & gang want their families to be wipe out of existence? One of the heinous crimes of these murderous criminals

Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & gang after they brutally slaughtered 1000+ Nigerian civilians,they wickedly dumped the dead bodies in mass graves

Who do I extend my heartfelt condolences to of the 39 Shia families wiped out by Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & gang? They killed all of them

My heartfelt condolences to #Humanity for the 39 Nigerian Shia families wiped out of existence by Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai & gang!

Harun @Elbinawi
elbinawi.
Get out of here now and stop boring us of all these tales by moonlight. This is just the beginning. Are you people not wishing harm and deaths to Ipob and even applauded Buhari when innocent Biafrans were killed. You are now crying and seeking our support but will go to the back to stab us. The irony of it all is that it was southerners and majorly Igbos that shouted the most when those shia almajiris were killed by your Sunni super almajiris that made some Sunni touts from the north and Wasteland of this zoo to say that we are wailing cos of Jonathan's defeat. But some of us are wiser now. We won't continue to support you when you are against us. We have your tweets against Biafra and we now want to tell you to carry your burden alone so that we carry ours. Just mark my word, more will still be slaughtered before 2019 so as to appease Saudi Arabia. This is just the beginning like I said before. Just do me one favour, Cry me an ocean.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by delishpot: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Secondly, the total disregard for constituted authority exhibited by shites on that fateful day is worse as compared to how the bh started but left untamed by the IB.

Thirdly, if the army had ignored such blatant disregard, you and your ilks would still have rented the cyberspace spewing garbage on how sacred they are on account of being northerners/"muslims".

Fourthly, saying I'm worse than kafir doesn't make me so but such expression has made you one.

So, extra juducial killings and murders is the solution? Anyway, I believe if it was Christian community being wipped out fo Islam to grow, very few muslims would care to even read any post created by sympatizers.
Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by adadike281(f): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Princesaha:

Get out of here now and stop boring us of all these tales by moonlight. This is just the beginning. Are you people not wishing harm and deaths to Ipob and even applauded Buhari when innocent Biafrans were killed. You are now crying and seeking our support but will go to the back to stab us. The irony of it all is that it was southerners and majorly Igbos that shouted the most when those shia almajiris were killed by your Sunni super almajiris that made some Sunni touts from the north and Wasteland of this zoo to say that we are wailing cos of Jonathan's defeat. But some of us are wiser now. We won't continue to support you when you are against us. We have your tweets against Biafra and we now want to tell you to carry your burden alone so that we carry ours. Just mark my word, more will still be slaughtered before 2019 so as to appease Saudi Arabia. This is just the beginning like I said before. Just do me one favour, Cry me an ocean.
pls my dear, this is too harsh, I believe people do change. we all make mistakes. He must have realized his.
Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by orisa37: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just wait until Ayadinajah catches him
Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
God Bless Muhammadu Buhari and General Burutai.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by capatainrambo: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
adadike281:
pls my dear, this is too harsh, I believe people do change. we all make mistakes. He must have realized his.
that guy elbinawi is a clown. you should see what he wrote on twitter concerning ipob. it's obvious he likes the way things are in Nigeria. I don't give a Bleep about him
Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by adadike281(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
capatainrambo:
that guy elbinawi is a clown. you should see what he wrote on twitter concerning ipob. it's obvious he likes the way things are in Nigeria. I don't give a Bleep about him
the guy should know that the fate of ipob is better than that of his people by far or why else is he crying almost everyday on nairaland. just ignore him
Re: President Buhari Wiped Out 39 Shia Families From Existence by Danzakidakura(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

now I know better you are Pained, don't worry buhari has finally joined those he killed from shia to innocent IPOB.

(1) (Reply)

2019: PDP Zones Presidency To North, Vice-presidency To South / 11 Interesting Pictures Everyone Can Relate To In Life / How Dieziani Paid $37.4m In Cash For Banana Island Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.