Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? (3254 Views)

Herbs Is A Better Alternative Treatment For Rheumatoid Arthritis / Medication For Rheumatoid Arthritis. / Is There Cure To Hiv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by nwatamiss: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
I suddenly noticed that so many people around me are down with rheumatoid arthritis. The list includes my mother, mother-in-law, aunt, elder sister and scores of other women known to me. Some are up to 70 years old while others are young. Doctors said there is no cure known for now; just pain management.

Does anyone know anyway to get this disease cured? I have read about diet change and all that but does anyone have any success story and experience to share?
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by bizybody(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
You can actualy get necessary herbal suplements dat can put an end to this once and 4 all.08053339010.
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by madamL(f): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2010
Interested in cure. Thanks and explain more here since other people may also be interested.
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by coputa(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2010
THREE IS CURE FOR RHEUMATOID ATHRITIS,TRY THIS IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE eat one clove of garlic in the night before going to bed,everyday for 4 days. 08059418345
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by nwatamiss: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2010
Coputa, thanks. Will tell them all sufferers but are you sure? My mother hates even the smell of onions and she will get upset after eating garlic and is not healed. Thanks dear.
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2010
@ topic

not that I know of.

it can be managed (ie treated), not cured.

Women especially are more prone to bone problems as they age. I think it has to do with childbearing and things like that. Or their bones are simply more/less dense than the males'.

I could be wrong however.
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by hope4hiv: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
hope4hiv8@gmail.com email now
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by ladejobiA(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
The cause of this disease is just the absence of calcium in the body. A woman begins to loose the calcium in her body on the first day she starts her monthly flow. The calcium flows along with the blood monthly. When the woman gets pregnant, the unborn child forms its bone from the calcium of the mother thereby reducing the mother's calcium. On the day of delivery, more blood is wasted during the process of delivering the child meaning more calcium is gone. This doesn't stop then monthly flow. So when the body calls for calcium and doesnt get it, it goes to the joints and gets from there this leading to joint problems leading to arthritis. The best bet is to get calcium to replenish the lost ones. The calcium in the market is not the best but you can call 08034179147 for more of the drugs to use and how to get them.
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by keyvor: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Of course there is a cure. Have you heard or read about treating arthritis with "a new molecular therapy that uses targeted peptides and proteins to restore cellular function".I therefore recommend you to do a Google search for the term "Peptide treatment", or the company named"Regenerative Cellular Therapy".
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by Dora07: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
madamL:
Interested in cure. Thanks and explain more here since other people may also be interested.
Have you tried CBD Oil for that High BP, Prostate, cancer, Autism, kidney disease, stroke, liver disease, Arthritis, Glaucoma, Diabetes, Acne, Heart disease and problem? CBD oil is your best shot at treating all this and more.

CANNABINIOD OIL is a product of HEMPWORX USA, gotten from Cannabis whole plant, grown and extracted in the USA.
Yes its quite expensive but not as expensive as losing your life to a deadly disease. It's 100% Natural and Purely effective with no side effects.

What are you waiting for? You stand to lose nothing rather gain an improved health and lifestyle.
Call or WhatsApp : 07034295733
For more inquiries please send a DM
We are in Lagos and we deliver nationwide.

Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by Dora07: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
nwatamiss:
I suddenly noticed that so many people around me are down with rheumatoid arthritis. The list includes my mother, mother-in-law, aunt, elder sister and scores of other women known to me. Some are up to 70 years old while others are young. Doctors said there is no cure known for now; just pain management.

Does anyone know anyway to get this disease cured? I have read about diet change and all that but does anyone have any success story and experience to share?

TO HELP INCREASE PEOPLE'S AWARENESS:

you know Someone Who is Suffering from*

●Cancer ●Goiter ●Myoma ●Asthma ●Arthritis ●Diabetes ●Bronchial Problem ●Prostate Problem ●High Cholesterol ●Alzheimer's ●Thyroid Problem ●Liver Problem ●Kidney Problem ●Colon Problem ●Heart Problem ●Ovarian Problems ●Poor Memory ●Stroke ●Constipation ●Sickle cell ●Weak Body ●Anemia ●Back Pain ●Cyst ●Lupus ●Dengue ●Hepatitis ●Vertigo ●Pneumonia ●Allergy ●Hypertension ●Psoriasis ●Overweight ●High Cholesterol ●Nutrients Deficiency ●Colitis ●Hypoglycemia ●Hair loss ●Bone Disorder ●Bladder Disorder ●Impotence ●Infertility and Autism ●Dysmenorrhea ●Leukemia ●Sepsis Bacterial Infections
& �
●Other Degenerative Diseases

*HELP YOUR BODY HEAL itself by raising Your Self Healing agent - ENDOCANNABINOID.* ��

*Certified 300% more effective than the best alternative (NAC ) in raising your endocannabinoid level in the receptors and once this happens tremendous occurs._*

☑ *100% ORGANIC, NON TOXIC, ALL NATURAL*
☑ *100% FDA REGISTERED*
☑ *100% NO SIDE EFFECTS, NO OVERDOSE*
☑ *100% US HEMP AUTHORITY CERTIFIED*
☑ *100% PURE*

Call: 07034295733
Wassap: 07034295733

Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by Mariangeles(f): 2:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Dora07:

Have you tried CBD Oil for that High BP, Prostate, cancer, Autism, kidney disease, stroke, liver disease, Arthritis, Glaucoma, Diabetes, Acne, Heart disease and problem? CBD oil is your best shot at treating all this and more.

CANNABINIOD OIL is a product of HEMPWORX USA, gotten from Cannabis whole plant, grown and extracted in the USA.
Yes its quite expensive but not as expensive as losing your life to a deadly disease. It's 100% Natural and Purely effective with no side effects.

What are you waiting for? You stand to lose nothing rather gain an improved health and lifestyle.
Call or WhatsApp : 07034295733
For more inquiries please send a DM
We are in Lagos and we deliver nationwide.
How much is it ?
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by NAJALYN: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2019
Super Life STC30 and Norland Products cure Arthritis.

Please read the Post on Super Life STC30 here

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by TechShrewd: 12:16pm On May 27, 2020
Do you know you can Diagnose Your Arthritis by yourself, Click on this link to get the free E Book http://diagnosingarthritis.gr8.com/

Or

Learn how my friend got rid of his after 20 yrs

https://thehealthyhubspot.com/an-effective-way-to-get-rid-of-arthritis/
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by TheActionase(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amazing African Tradomedical Ways to Manage Different Ailments..

You can learn one or two of the procedures.... Prepare it... Test it....and if it works....

You can turn it to money making investment online and offline..

Please Read to Learn..and Share..
You may be HELPING Someone with it...

Full Article below...���
https://ikawoemmanuel..com/2017/07/kimoetherapy-treating-ailments-in.html?m=1
Re: Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? by mutter(f): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2020
I have this condition and it is hell!
Despite pain management and constant medication there are set backs every now and then.
No known cure really.
I habe noticed that emotional stress or pain aggravates it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Remove Cough Of The Chest / Video: Man Laments After He Bought Fake Sachet Milk (see What He Found Inside) / Aseje Awure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.