Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. (74402 Views)

Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by dainformant(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
A man and his white bride got stuck in the massive flood which ravaged through major parts of Lekki area of Lagos state after hours of rainfall earlier today. The groom and his bride had to be transferred to another car (a jeep) after getting stranded in a small car due to the flood...

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/groom-white-bride-get-stuck-lekki-floods-wedding-photo.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by dainformant(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Papiikush: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
The wife Na Oyinbo.

Green card is ready grin

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by MrPdtech: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lmao.. A canoe would have been better. grin

Canoe fall on them..

Lagos Flood festival don fall on them.. gringrin

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by KINGinVAHALA: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
And this is the same area I was told by an agent to pay 1.2m per year for a 3 bedroom apartment.

Thunder fall on them!

240 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by VargasVee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Trust Nigerians grin

Some people would still be like

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by demolinka(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
And if to say dem tell them dat time say make dem come wed for 'Higher ground Interdenominational Orthodox fire ministries' for Tabon-tabon, Agege, dem go dey vex.

It's all good.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Prodigee: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
heyaa
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Adeyeancah(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
If flood is the fruit of love, sail on

34 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Nickymezor(f): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmm, no b small thing o.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
So when i marry my russian model girlfriend this is how haters will ve saying green card upandan

9 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by dessz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
VargasVee:
Trust Nigerians grin

Some people would still be like
u mean something like..

25 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
dessz:
u mean something like..
i vy this notice disolve ncan's eagle eye division following powers vested on me via the ncan act.

5 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by dessz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

i vy this notice disolve ncan's eagle eye division following powers vested on me via the ncan act.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by whitebeard(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

is like u want a bounty to be placed on your head abi...!! Better don't try NCAN arsenal....!!!

12 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by hollawaley2: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by rawpadgin(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
And this is the same area I was told by an agent to pay 1.2m per year for a 3 bedroom apartment.

Thunder fall on them!
1.2million naira/year?

& u didn't beat the hell out of that guy?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
1.2million naira/year?

& u didn't beat the hell out of that guy?
I tell you bro, I was dumbfounded and I was like, "because person Wan stay good area for lagos"?

7 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Nutase: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Water signifies life. Flood signifies it in abundance.

15 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by NwaAmaikpe: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

This is a terrible omen.

That marriage can never work out.
Unless they dry-fast for 4days and immerse their wedding ring in holy water.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Ugoeze2016: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow, sorry guys
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chai

5 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by rawpadgin(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

I tell you bro, I was dumbfounded and I was like, "because person Wan stay good area for lagos"?
they should go & eat the house joor

5 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by itiswellandwell: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Feel sorry for the white woman. make somebody help me tell her, thats a sign of showers of blessings sign upon her marriage .

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.

3 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by sshalom(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Its showers of blessing! grin grin grin
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by ayamprecious: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ambode sef

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2017

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Blackfire(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by banmee(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is why i say if you can afford to leave Nigeria please do so before it is too late. If you say you are rich in Nigeria and are enjoying, you are only lying to yourself. I don't know what you are enjoying in a country where there is no security or basic amenities. Na wa for una.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Thunder fall on them!
that's cheap

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by bravolyk(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
lexy2014:
that's cheap

Very cheap finding it difficult to believe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.