Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. (74396 Views)

Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by ashawopikin(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nutase:
Water signifies life. Flood signifies it in abundance.
water fall on u
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
lexy2014:
that's cheap
what's cheap?
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by moses93(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
come to the Federal capital city they won't hear, now see ya lives in lasgidi. bad bad news always come from Lagos. fvcked dirty state.

2 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
they should go & eat the house joor
I guess they are already eating their houses, inside the flood though

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Nutase: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
ashawopikin:
water fall on u
and u too
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
whitebeard:
is like u want a bounty to be placed on your head abi...!! Better don't try NCAN arsenal....!!!
lolx bros una no go kill person abeg wetin be the meaning of this NCAN I don dey see am for long
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by ashawopikin(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nutase:
and u too
grin
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by smalldoctor: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lekki Again undecidedLekki Again
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
1.2million naira/year?

& u didn't beat the hell out of that guy?

Wow 3 bedroom, 1.2? You are lucky bros, some one room for lekki dey approach that amount.

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Nutase: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by JVgal(f): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
How come d groom is being carried while d bride with her wedding gown swim

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
whitebeard:
is like u want a bounty to be placed on your head abi...!! Better don't try NCAN arsenal....!!!
i will estavlish ncan
fury of the invisivle cyverian tiger on steroids division
fort nox
south south hq
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

what's cheap?
1.2million is cheap. flats in lekki and environs usually go 4 1.5 minimum apart from service charge

2 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by clems88(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

I tell you bro, I was dumbfounded and I was like, "because person Wan stay good area for lagos"?
bros that cash can get you a land
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by FA13(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
And this is the same area I was told by an agent to pay 1.2m per year for a 3 bedroom apartment.

Thunder fall on them!

That is too cheap for Lekki. Even on mainland a lot of places are far more expensive than that for 3-bedroom flat.

It must be interior ghetto side of Lekki.

3 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
FA13:

That is too cheap for Lekki. Even on mainland a lot of places are far more expensive than that for 3-bedroom flat.

It must be interior ghetto side of Lekki.

Nah, I was told lekki by an agent who is a friend to an ex that reside at ajah axis.
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
clems88:
bros that cash can get you a land
hahahahahahaha, I they tell you bro. the thing weak me I swear
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by veacea: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

i vy this notice disolve ncan's eagle eye division following powers vested on me via the ncan act.

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
lexy2014:
1.2million is cheap. flats in lekki and environs usually go 4 1.5 minimum apart from service charge
I don't know how true this is, it might be though but my elder bro reside at V.I and they pay 1.2m per year, including all other charges. security, generator, etc. 2bedroom apartment though
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by XX01(f): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

I don't know how true this is, it might be though but my elder bro reside at V.I and they pay 1.2m per year, including all other charges. security, generator, etc. 2bedroom apartment though

That's a 2 bedroom bq.

2 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Jaqenhghar: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
banmee:
This is why i say if you can afford to leave Nigeria please do so before it is too late. If you say you are rich in Nigeria and are enjoying, you are only lying to yourself. I don't know what you are enjoying in a country where there is no security or basic amenities. Na wa for una.
Im sure she is asking herself what was she thinking agreeing to get married in this dung heap called a country.
Part 2 of the story will be where she went home, packed her shìt, got on the first plane out of this cesspit and swore never to return

2 Likes

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Ironlion1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
And this is the same area I was told by an agent to pay 1.2m per year for a 3 bedroom apartment.

Thunder fall on them!
1.2m for 3bedroom in Lekki, mhen!! Give me the contact. The one I got said 3.5m. Fear catch me.

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by dataking: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=XX01 post=58264068]

That's a 2 bedroom bq. [/quote
Lol

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Ironlion1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Including generator? It's cool.
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by whitebeard(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

i will estavlish ncan
fort nox
south south hq
dessz, ajalawole come see this guy..!!

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by whitebeard(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Adeebiwa09:
lolx bros una no go kill person abeg wetin be the meaning of this NCAN I don dey see am for long
name checkers association of Nigeria, it is an agency like CIA

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by kingthreatz: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
banmee:
This is why i say if you can afford to leave Nigeria please do so before it is too late. If you say you are rich in Nigeria and are enjoying, you are only lying to yourself. I don't know what you are enjoying in a country where there is no security or basic amenities. Na wa for una.

Im in Nigeria. I can afford to leave but I will still be here to face its challenges while i suceed. Unlike some cowards like you who run when faced with challenges. No dignity whatsoever
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by banmee(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Im sure she is asking herself what was she thinking agreeing to get married in this dung heap called a country.
Part 2 of the story will be where she went home, packed her shìt, got on the first plane out of this cesspit and swore never to return

Looooooool......
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by Boyooosa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
hollawaley2:
wawu!
#WAWUGANG SIGHTED
Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by dessz(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

i will estavlish ncan
fort nox
south south hq

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by raphy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
ppl that live near a river will suffer the most during rainy season .
and these who live upstairs will but thanking God .they made the right choice. but carrying there property up was not so easy.
I hope this rainy season will make some ppl think well next tym.
I just thank God for my life.
I met sound sultan today @poweroilwakforheart we waik in the rain it was fun. #sportmanmeetentertainer

Re: Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. by pterson(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
The devil finally succeeded in delaying this man sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Innoson’s Daughter, Chinazom Chukwuma Weds Chijioke Anaeto (Pictures) / Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.