Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Important Notice From N-power - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Notice From N-power (12025 Views)

Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / Who Else Got This Message From N Power? / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Notice From N-power by slyd90(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng:
Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not

Thanks appreciate your reply...keep the good work....
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Princealex1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng:
The N-power programme for undergraduate has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.

Somepple have started uploading thier C.Vs and are yet to receive text,but i cant see anywhere to do that on the website, could you shed light on this pls.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Princealex1:

Somepple have started uploading thier C.Vs and are yet to receive text,but i cant see anywhere to do that on the website, could you shed light on this pls.
Uploading CV to were sir? Can you show us the mail address for that?
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Princealex1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng:
Uploading CV to were sir? Can you show us the mail address for that?

To npower website, am trying to confirm from you myself havent been to the cafe yet, i was told about it.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Princealex1:

To npower website, am trying to confirm from you myself havent been to the cafe yet, i was told about it.
Sir ,for now we are still on the assessment stage of the programme. no uploading of any data yet. we would notify all applicant in due time when to do that.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Princealex1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng:
Sir ,for now we are still on the assessment stage of the programme. no uploading of any data yet. we would notify all applicant in due time when to do that.

Alright thank you for the swift response
Re: Important Notice From N-power by kennypedia(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng:
The N-power programme for undergraduate has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Undergraduate? I will be happy. Looking forward to hearing from N power
Re: Important Notice From N-power by chii8(f): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please sir, is there still hope for the unpaid?
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
chii8:
Please sir, is there still hope for the unpaid?
Yes sir
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Championlaw200(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dear all, this message is originating from the pit of hell.. Don't fall victim
npowerng:
Note: THE MESSAGE BELOW IS A SCAM.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM N-POWER
Disqualification of N-Power successful shortlisted candidates that were selected among the 200,000 candidates for the N-Power programme has been canceled. Disqualified candidates should quickly contact N-Power support team via email:
npower2017.helpdesk@gmail.com
The candidates disqualified from the N-Power Programme were as a result over age, wrong information, multiple credentials, while others do not have certificates which they claim they have and filled during the on-line application.
Candidates that encountered any problem during the on-line application should also contact our support team via the above email.
This message is from N-Power Support Team.

Check the poster below for our official pages . Any other page is not from Npower_NG
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Tsam1959(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Championlaw200:
Dear all, this message is originating from the pit of hell.. Don't fall victim
Shey you know first see wetyn dem write dia... The OP.. said this message is a scam .
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Championlaw200(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2017
So
Tsam1959:
Shey you know first see wetyn dem write dia... The OP.. said this message is a scam .
Re: Important Notice From N-power by monerozi5590: 4:27am On Jan 06, 2019
npowerng:
Yes sir

I need Npower Official Email Address. Thanks.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2019
monerozi5590:

I need Npower Official Email Address. Thanks.

volunteersupport@npvn.ng

1 Like

Re: Important Notice From N-power by nsyspee: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
I have a need to relocate from Lagos . Can I be redeployed pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting / Little But Tangible. / N-power C 2021: How Check To Know If You Are Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.