Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out (4801 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation / Forgotten Facts : The Three Day War Between Nigeria And Chad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out by ba7man(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
kettykin:

Fortunately the scenario 1 played out and IPOB has made the ultimate sacrifice so that peace can reign supreme in igbo land
Everyone knew it was always going to be scenario 1 with how unintelligent and lousy Nnamdi Kanu was.

He gave himself away too quickly with his hollow chest beating.

1 Like

Re: 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out by Unik3030: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
kettykin:

I like this observation but what happens if Biafra gets ready supply of ammunition from Turkey, Iran , Morocco that are not in the good books of Nigeria. I guess you didn't factor that
are u dat daft not to know dat those countries u mentioned are core Muslim country n they belong to oic. so u expect them to support biafra(a pure Christian) against north which comprises majorly of Muslim. please who is feeding u with all these lies? most u believe everything you hear? Dat was how NK boasted of having all the weapons in d world n disappeared after 7 hours of python just testing the microphone. besides that that guy that claimed turkey diplomat have been denied by d Turkish government. guy I truly believe igbos don't read, make good use of your brain n your browsing phone, turkey is also curbing d Kurds against secession so y will they support secession of another country. use your brain b4 kanu puts u in trouble and run away

2 Likes

Re: 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out by kettykin: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
ba7man:
Everyone knew it was always going to be scenario 1 with how unintelligent and lousy Nnamdi Kanu was.

He gave himself away too quickly with his hollow chest beating.

I would not say Kanu was unintelligent and lousy , i think Kanu towed the line of peace becuase of appeals from well meaning Nigerians , well depending on how the winning Party go about their victory , if the go about molesting innocent Abians or igbos all in the name of pursuing IPOBIANS then scenrio 2 might be in the horizon not too far from now.
Re: 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out by kettykin: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Unik3030:
are u dat daft not to know dat those countries u mentioned are core Muslim country n they belong to oic. so u expect them to support biafra(a pure Christian) against north which comprises majorly of Muslim. please who is feeding u with all these lies? most u believe everything you hear? Dat was how NK boasted of having all the weapons in d world n disappeared after 7 hours of python just testing the microphone. besides that that guy that claimed turkey diplomat have been denied by d Turkish government. guy I truly believe igbos don't read, make good use of your brain n your browsing phone, turkey is also curbing d Kurds against secession so y will they support secession of another country. use your brain b4 kanu puts u in trouble and run away

Well i were too daft in pointing out these scenarios as at July 8 long before they occurred then i prefer that type of daftness to what o=ever you think is smart, for the benefit of doubt , Nigeria has fallen out of favor with Turkey , Morroco and Iran for meddling into their internal affairs , this is relating to hosting some companies that financed the last turkey coup as accused by turkey , for promoting the division of morroco into northern morroco and souther sahara and for the human rights abuse against the shiite muslim sect which Iran is the major sponsor, Nigeria also played into the bad books of Israel when buhari went to UNGA and openly canvassed for the palestinian state .

Nigeria is surviving on the grace of foreign countries that would quickly rush to support it to crush seccesionist forces and not on the strenght of the military as is falsely preached and believed that was the basis of predicting a very tough war if some of the countries back Biafra.
Re: 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out by Unik3030: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
kettykin:

Well i were too daft in pointing out these scenarios long before the occurred then i prefer that tye of daftness, for the benefit of doubt , Nigeria has fallen out of favor with Turkey , Morroco and Iran for meddling into affairs relating to the last turkey coup as accused by turkey , for promoting the division of morroco into northern morroco and souther sahara and for the human rights abuse against the shiite muslim sect which Iran is the major sponsor, Nigeria also played into the bad books of Israel when buhari went to UNGA and openly canvassed for the palestinian state .

Nigeria is surviving on the grace of foreign countries that would quickly rush to support it to crush seccesionist forces and not on the strenght of the military as is falsely preached and believed that was the basis of predicting a very tough war if soem of the countries back Biafra.
u will never hear, Abeg I no get your time. if u know say e sure for u well well,go abia go carry biafra flag no come dey make mouth for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out by shukuokukobambi: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Malawian:

are you the one to fight the US army or is it your elder brother? left to the Yoruba in the military, they would already be donning aso ebi made with BIAFRA flag while reciting the BIAFRA anthem off by heart.

Its posts like this that make me smile when I imagine this braggart swimming the muddy waters of isiala ngwa cheesy

How will you make Yoruba sing your anthem when you're diving into potor potor under the guidance of Hausa koboko? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out by kettykin: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Unik3030:
u will never hear, Abeg I no get your time. if u know say e sure for u well well,go abia go carry biafra flag no come dey make mouth for nairaland

what have i not heard , i am not a member of IPOB or a fan of Nnamdi Kanu , i only visualized the scenarios playing out today , or is it a crime to visualize the future again based on what is happening today, if you dont have my time you shouldnt have replied or posted on the thread , anyway thank you for taken you time to air your views eventhough i could not garner any points
Re: 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out by ba7man(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
kettykin:

I would not say Kanu was unintelligent and lousy , i think Kanu towed the line of peace becuase of appeals from well meaning Nigerians , well depending on how the winning Party go about their victory , if the go about molesting innocent Abians or igbos all in the name of pursuing IPOBIANS then scenrio 2 might be in the horizon not too far from now.
Those rhetorics he regularly dished out on Radio Biafra didnt win him any sympathy.

It attracted a lot of bad blood his way and he really needed support from as much people as possible, hence the reason why I called him unintelligent.

Going out in public to request for money to purchase weapons is downright lousy and it's bound to attract surveillance from the authorities.

My conclusion is " Right agitation, wrong method ".

Imagine the scenario where Nnamdi Kanu starts using his influence to endorse political candidates, he'll become a kingmaker and he'll be courted by all.

He will eventually use his position to attract the positive results he wants for Igbo land........but he used it to attract violence, which has resulted in the clamp down.

1 Like

Re: 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out by shigoslim(m): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hnmm I fear war of 21st century than 18-19 century. It will be very brutal. Sincerely speeking don't estimate the power of creativity and innovation among the ipod which nigeria government can not withstand. Infact it will be 50/50 ipod are not bokoharam illiterate, if they can archive it in 1966 they will do more even better in this present age area.
For the international support this will be west vs east world power. Everybody will loose including u and I at the end biafra we come either u like it not. Scenario playing out in this global age can not be predict.
I tell you all autor manufacturing company in the east nigeria will be convert to Arms preproduction ipod are innovative cross across the globe. Sympathy can not be predict especially when it come to freedom fighter.
Re: 4G War ; How The War Between Nigeria And Biafra May Play Out by shigoslim(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
In addition ipod are Christian and predominantly Catholic missionaries. Don't tell me somebody like donald trump that is more religion will support Nigeria government against their Christian conter part. Africa nation like Cameron's, code voir, Ghana, Gambia will support Nigeria govrt.
Nigeria government that usa didn't sell ammunition will see support I laugh loud . Before Nigeria government get bidding for arms and ammunition ipod would hve overtaken Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of A Normadic Spare Parts Dealer / Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" / Game Turned Around For Nigeria Government As USA Takes Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.