Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada (440830 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by adontcare(f): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Noel must suffer before getting Debbie back. Thank God breeze don blow and fowl nyash don open. Thelma is preggy. No weapon fashion against George shall prosper. Whitney and Thelma should park well. George is beginning to feel for someone. Though ur updates mekes me hunger for more, I still appreciate u though. Thank you marianneada

2 Likes

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Dessydemmy: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2017
I felt sorry for Goerge. Weldone sis
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jasonteague(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Eyaa poor George. I hope a better girl comes along the way. and for that bitch girl Thelma, she would surely gets what's coming to her. Princess too would get her own. George is right to have reacted in the way he did. when you find out that your best friend is dating your sister behind your back you feel betrayed. it is now for Elvis to man up and fight for her.
Good story Ada, more ink to your pen.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
adontcare:
Noel must suffer before getting Debbie back. Thank God breeze don blow and fowl nyash don open. Thelma is preggy. No weapon fashion against George shall prosper. Whitney and Thelma should park well. George is beginning to feel for someone. Though ur updates mekes me hunger for more, I still appreciate u though. Thank you marianneada
u're Welcome dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jasonteague:
Eyaa poor George. I hope a better girl comes along the way. and for that bitch girl Thelma, she would surely gets what's coming to her. Princess too would get her own. George is right to have reacted in the way he did. when you find out that your best friend is dating your sister behind your back you feel betrayed. it is now for Elvis to man up and fight for her.
Good story Ada, more ink to your pen.
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
ardeypearlz:
Well done ma'am. Thumbs up!
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Honeydawealth:
Hail! Holy Virgin Thelma!...............Hail!!!!
Marianneada weldone o jare.. More ink to ur pen!
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Update will drop tonight. Luv u all. smiley
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by 1marking(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
marianneada:
Update will drop tonight. Luv u all. smiley
make It Lonnnggg Pls
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by oluwatooni(f): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
The suspense is just too much... The story is 3much, lol. Nice one Ma More knowledge to you ma
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
oluwatooni:
The suspense is just too much...
The story is 3much, lol.
Nice one Ma
More knowledge to you ma
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by kejisco(f): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=Pinkfeet post=60345156]

George can not married gift again because her aunty has engage with uncle Gabriel

uncle Gabriel is George brother

aunty chinwe is gift sister.[/quote
ooohh! that's true. only God knows where she will end this story.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jino33(f): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ma, please try to publish this story before someone else steal you're hard work.

Am sure NL will not mind to support.

You have to reap the fruit of you're labour.

Please are you related to Chinua Achebe because am yet to See such of this kind. Let alone coming from a mother with all the other side distractions.

Remain blessed. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by lettruthprevail: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
marianneada:
thanks so much dear
Thank you too.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jino33:
Ma, please try to publish this story before someone else steal you're hard work.

Am sure NL will not mind to support.

You have to reap the fruit of you're labour.

Please are you related to Chinua Achebe because am yet to See such of this kind. Let alone coming from a mother with all the other side distractions.

Remain blessed. kiss kiss
thanks so much dear, pls i don't want to disturb anyone with my problem, i once complained of chest pain, the pain later became unbearable and it was confirmed that i have cold and malaria,my son and i are down with malaria, i've been struggling to meet up but the stress is too much, pls i will try and update on Saturday, i need to take care of my son and myself. Thanks for ur understanding.

3 Likes

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Mc6xty(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
marianneada:
thanks so much dear, pls i don't want to disturb anyone with my problem, i once complained of chest pain, the pain later became unbearable and it was confirmed that i have cold and malaria,my son and i are down with malaria, i've been struggling to meet up but the stress is too much, pls i will try and update on Saturday, i need to take care of my son and myself. Thanks for ur understanding.
heart u darling, health is wealth
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by nmama(f): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
marianneada:
you and your son are healed in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Kimkardashain(f): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
marianneada:
oh God, pls sis take care of urself and my nephew.

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by kanta15: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
May God grant you and your child speedy recovery in Jesus name AMEN. more grease to your elbow ma'am

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Dynamik007(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
kanta15:
May God grant you and your child speedy recovery in Jesus name AMEN. more grease to your elbow ma'am
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Chizim1: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
May God grant you and you're family good health in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nyela(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Kimkardashain:
oh God, pls sis take care of urself and my nephew.
u guys get well soon. pray for u

2 Likes

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by lettruthprevail: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Get well soon.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jino33(f): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Get well soon.

Cheers
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Sleyanya1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
marianneada:

Oh no, so sorry dear.
Speedy Recoveries to you & your Son.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by kejisco(f): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Get well soon ma and take good care of your son.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Get well soon sis
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by heemah(f): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Get well soon Ma'am...
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Amanda24(f): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2017
The healing Balm of Gilead will heal you and your son.is well dear just take care of your self.

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nkysuccess(f): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Get well soon ma and your son too

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Lildiamond: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Get well soon
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Olori1992: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2017
D gud Lord will send his healing hands upon u and ur son,it is well with ur soul IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (64) (Reply)

Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.