Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? (780 Views)

LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After / $1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos) / Prof. Osinbajo And The Ogoni Cleanup Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by Ajimike(m): 5:43am On Jul 09, 2017
What sort of country is this Zoo called Nigeria?
All the fanfare about Cleaning Ogoni died just like that.

Omenka and his fellow unreasonable fellows mastutbated here about how Buhari loves Ogoni more than Jonathan.
Where are they?

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by ubergold(m): 5:54am On Jul 09, 2017
A question many are apparently too busy to ask.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 09, 2017
They are still contemplating which to use either Omo or Klin.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by johnbuck81(m): 6:14am On Jul 09, 2017
APC is just a curse to this nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by PointZerom: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019 come and see question.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by PointZerom: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2017
StainlessH:
They are still contemplating which to use either Omo or Klin.

LMAO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by myright: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Don't mind those hypocrites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by PatriotTemidayo: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Another APC Scam. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by pressplay411(m): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2017
OP Do you reside there?
You want t to find out about something go there and confirm, don't just sit in the comfort of your home typing a load of nothingness.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by gentlepraise(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2017
Chai! APC a failed govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by nabiz(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2017
It's well
Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by hucienda: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2017
"If you ask me, na who I go ask?"

lalasticlala, let's hear people's view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by Agumbankembu: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2017
pressplay411:
OP Do you reside there?
You want t to find out about something go there and confirm, don't just sit in the comfort of your home typing a load of nothingness.

There is no show going on there bro. I asked one of our members from Tai in Ogoni, he swore nothing is going on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by LoveMachine(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2017
No money!
Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by omenka(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2017
Ajimike:
What sort of country is this Zoo called Nigeria?
All the fanfare about Cleaning Ogoni died just like that.

Omenka and his fellow unreasonable fellows mastutbated here about how Buhari loves Ogoni more than Jonathan.
Where are they?
So darn typical. Imagine someone waking up and thinking about me before 6.am. What can be more pathetic than that?

People like this were the reason I had over 900mentions under nine weeks.

These scruffy little mice would create a thread or make a comment to wãnk on but as long as they've not mentioned the word "Omenka", their erectile can NEVER function. So to get the thing up, they just gotta keep mentioning my name while rubbing their duck-like curly little dîcks.

I've got a suggestion for you pricks : ever heard of xvideos? Please check it out. The clips there work a million times better than my name.

Come back and thank me later.

Pathetic souls.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Ogoni Cleanup? by Ajimike(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2017
omenka:
So darn typical. Imagine someone waking up and thinking about me before 6.am. What can be more pathetic than that?

People like this were the reason I had over 900mentions under nine weeks.

These scruffy little mice would create a thread or make a comment to wãnk on but as long as they've not mentioned the word "Omenka", their erectile can NEVER function. So to get the thing up, they just gotta keep mentioning my name while rubbing their duck-like curly little dîcks.

I've got a suggestion for you pricks : ever heard of xvideos? Please check it out. The clips there work a million times better than my name.

Come back and thank me later.

Pathetic souls.

Blockhead, the topic is not mentioning you.
Read the topic again and contribute.
Since you and your likes were jumping all over Nairaland telling us how Buhari loves Ogoni more than GEJ, we want to know why the cleanup died.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Senate Threatens To Issue Warrant For Arrest Of Glo Ceo, 15 Others / I Have No Regrets Stopping Obasanjo's Third Term Agenda - Nnamani reveals.. / Caption These Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.