Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Adkhaar - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Adkhaar (6304 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Newnas:

Conc. ignorance arrogance and dogmatism.

Allah commanded the prophet alyhissolaat wassalam to not do isbal, is isbal also kufr?

Allah commanded the prophet alyhissolaat wassalam to also perform tahajjud at night, is leaving tahajjud also kufr?

So if someone eats with four fingers he's a kafir?

If someone eats without fingers, he's a kafir?

If I eat rice through nylon, I'm also kafir?

Rasul alyhissolaat wassalam used to comb from right. If one combs from left he's kafir?

What an absurdity!!!

As Imam Sa'diyy and Sheikh Uthymeen said:

"anything that implies falsehood is also falsehood"!
You still do n0t kn0w what bida means. disobeying without going against or rejecting order of ALLAH is a sin..like isbal,u disobeyed ALLAH,but it wil bec0me kufru if a man replace trousers with skirt and said he is doing sunnah..replacing ALLAH orders with urz or shaykh or anybody order is kufru. .so ti ye e. .u.w
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Newnas:

I've quoted it for you ooo but you still refuse every thing except the tafseer of Jabata, as if Jabata is the first to recite the Quran!
Your hatred for jabata has delusioned ur brain. . do you think all jabata said is his words? he is always quoting kitab wa sunnah to prove whatever he was saying. . oro alfa gaan ko kin saba lo. . quran and hadith ti to. . u are n0t going against jabata but quran and hadith. .
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Newnas:

I've quoted it for you ooo but you still refuse every thing except the tafseer of Jabata, as if Jabata is the first to recite the Quran!
Your hatred for jabata has delusioned ur brain. . do you think all jabata said is his words? he is always quoting kitab wa sunnah to prove whatever he was saying. . oro alfa gaan ko kin saba lo. . quran and hadith ti to. . u are n0t going against jabata but quran and hadith. . QUOTE THE HADITH OF COMBING... so i can give u its judgement
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Awon oniranu. E jo ma fa. Whoever is the winner when you finished should challenge the sufis cheesy
Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Your hatred for jabata has delusioned ur brain. . do you think all jabata said is his words? he is always quoting kitab wa sunnah to prove whatever he was saying. . oro alfa gaan ko kin saba lo. . quran and hadith ti to. . u are n0t going against jabata but quran and hadith. .

@bolded... That is the definition of Bidah.

When you go straight to the Quran and Sunnah without following the way of the rightly guided.

So strange how someone who doesn't can say read a sentence in Arabic, doesn't know what is aam or khaas, mutlaq or muqoyyad, mubham or mujmal etc can have the audacity to say all he needs is the Quran and only.

Actually, all you are saying is following Jabata, you have heard radd Alaro 1-9 but you don't know arbaoon of Nawawiyy.

Remember this point I'll say very clearly!

ten years to come, if you are still following Jabata, you will not be able to read the title of an Arabic book let alone it's content

If you follow Jabata till death, you will die in Ignorance.
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Newnas . . arabic is one thing and understanding islam is an0ther. . no doubt understanding arabic makes islam easier. i do not understand arabic but i do listen to what proofs any scholars brings to support his or her claim. . . u that u understand arabic, simple islam u do not understand.. i told u to bring proof to support ur claim, u dey bring oro alfa that has no proof.. wo. . stay with ur alfa and i wil stay with proof fr0m quran and hadith. .
Re: Adkhaar by highque: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Newnas . . arabic is one thing and understanding islam is an0ther. . no doubt understanding arabic makes islam easier. i do not understand arabic but i do listen to what proofs any scholars brings to support his or her claim[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]. . . u that u understand arabic, simple islam u do not understand.. i told u to bring proof to support ur claim, u dey bring oro alfa that has no proof.. wo. . stay with ur alfa and i wil stay with proof fr0m quran and hadith. .

Hunhunnnn! No wonder, it is very glaring now, I thought so. Allah be merciful on us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Discussion Of The Bewitchment Of The Prophet / 10 Useless Matters - By Ibn Al-qiyyam / Ramadan Is Almost Here; What Are Your Plans For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.