Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Adkhaar - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Adkhaar (6307 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Newnas you a lair. both sheik u write their name believed bida is kufru. i dont care if its divided or not.. quote those your scholars book wea dem say bidha is not kufru... u keep shouting which scholar and i give u proof from quran and yet u ignore it.. if na alfa or scholars u kum follow for earth. . keep it up. . . . .concerning the c0mbing stuff. . i have no knowledge about it. .bhq
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
SURAT MUHAMMAD 32-33 ( BIDHA IS KUFRU ) SURAT SUROOH 21 ( BIDHA IS KUFRU ) Shareeu sirotul mustoqeem by ibn taymeeyah and its talik by salih uthaymeen... page 322 ( both agreed that all bidah is kufru ) even that sheik that divided bidha agreed that all bida is kufru.. e maa ka tira... odo anabi ni ko ma pe ipe si N0T odo alfa.. if u hate jabata, wahala ti e niyen but ma tako esin.. if u are trying to tako jabata, islam ni wa ma tako bkoz all jabata says have proof fr0m quran, hadith and even scholars.. maa gbo lecture jabata so that u wil know how to prove him wr0ng.. awon alfa lati fun e yen. . tira niyen. .page niyen. . . . .tun so imi. . . . . . .maha0l4
Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Surah Muhammad, Verse 32:
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَشَاقُّوا الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَىٰ لَن يَضُرُّوا اللَّهَ شَيْئًا وَسَيُحْبِطُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ

Verily, those who disbelieve, and hinder (men) from the Path of Allah (i.e. Islam), and oppose the Messenger (SAW) (by standing against him and hurting him), after the guidance has been clearly shown to them, they will not hurt Allah in the least, but He will make their deeds fruitless,
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Surah Muhammad, Verse 33:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَلَا تُبْطِلُوا أَعْمَالَكُمْ

O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) and render not vain your deeds.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Show me the proof in the verses
Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Secondly, there's no 'SURAT SUROOH' in the Quran.

Thirdly, Ibn Taymiyyah has no book called 'sirotul mustaqeem'

fourthly, What's the meaning of 'talik'? Is it Swahili?

Fifthly, kindly give at least a screenshot of the books you mentioned and the pages.

Sixtly, you are contradicting yourself, first you claim that you follow only Quran and hadith and need no scholar, why are you now trying to quote scholars

seventhly, you said scholars of our time are not reliable but you are quoting ibn Uthymeen!

Eightly, you claim that Jabata is infallible and contradicting him is tantamount to contradicting Islam. So you are the same with the shia who say that their Imams are infallible and make no mistake.

Ninthly, your English is ugly and your Arabic is uglier. Shows how ignorant you are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Newnas you a lair. both sheik u write their name believed bida is kufru. i dont care if its divided or not.. quote those your scholars book wea dem say bidha is not kufru... u keep shouting which scholar and i give u proof from quran and yet u ignore it.. if na alfa or scholars u kum follow for earth. . keep it up. . . . .concerning the c0mbing stuff. . i have no knowledge about it. .bhq

@bolded please quote and text your reference.

It doesn't suffice to just make claims, the messenger alyhissolaat wassalam said:

((لو يعطى الناس بدعواهم لادعى ناس دماء رجال وأموالهم ولكن اليمين على المدعى عليه)).

So quote your books or screenshot.
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2017
Its sharhu the mujrim wanted to write that he wrote "shareeu"

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 16, 2017
TOOR, I REST MY CASE.
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 16, 2017
Newnas:
Secondly, there's no 'SURAT SUROOH' in the Quran.

Thirdly, Ibn Taymiyyah has no book called 'sirotul mustaqeem'

fourthly, What's the meaning of 'talik'? Is it Swahili?

Fifthly, kindly give at least a screenshot of the books you mentioned and the pages.

Sixtly, you are contradicting yourself, first you claim that you follow only Quran and hadith and need no scholar, why are you now trying to quote scholars

seventhly, you said scholars of our time are not reliable but you are quoting ibn Uthymeen!

Eightly, you claim that Jabata is infallible and contradicting him is tantamount to contradicting Islam. So you are the same with the shia who say that their Imams are infallible and make no mistake.

Ninthly, your English is ugly and your Arabic is uglier. Shows how ignorant you are.

Laughing.. wahala wa o. .comparing someone who brings proof for everything he says with shia. . continue..OLODO ni e. .i said no follow fatwa with proof .gt
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 16, 2017
I never said our scholars aint reliable. . i said to follow fatwa they give if they have proof. . ONIRUJU ni e. . twisting everything i said. . u shouting no alfa said bida is kufru, i gave u 2 alfa, u said i should screenshot the b0ok, i already knew u w0nt accept the truth. u keep shouting NO alfa said all bidha is kufru and u dont quote 1 alfa that said n0t all bida is kufru.. i gave u quran verses, yet u stil reject it, 0r0 aw0n alfa ni delil abi quran and hadith? .. kontinue. . if u like hate jabata, its n0n of my business, BUT U SAYING THAT WITHOUT ORO ALFA,(scholars fatwa) on a masalah, even if u are given proof from kitab wa sunnah, u wont follow it, and u practised it..gave u quran verses and u reject it and u shouting scholars fatwa... thats ur problem though.. i have explained to u.. av done my part, accepting it or rejecting it IS YOUR CHOICE...4l
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 16, 2017
And let me give u an assignment . . . if not all bidha is kufru. . what does intentionally rejecting quran verse is? is it not kufru? abi rejecting quran verse is a sin too? or its kufru and sin? laughing . . every single bida goes against suratul maidah verse 3. . . even alaro and sarumi and otherz hizbiyoon like them can never say its not kufru. . . bec
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Its sharhu the mujrim wanted to write that he wrote "shareeu"
TSHEW
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Newnas:

It doesn't suffice to just make claims, the messenger alyhissolaat wassalam said:

((لو يعطى الناس بدعواهم لادعى ناس دماء رجال وأموالهم ولكن اليمين على المدعى عليه)).

QURAN 42:21 SURATUL L SHURAA.. ALL BIDA IS KUFRU
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 3:01am On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
QURAN 42:21 SURATUL L SHURAA.. ALL BIDA IS KUFRU
Olodo jati jati. Thats what the verse is talking about?. Olodo ni e undecided

Awon alakada. Make i continue watching you all in 5D

No difference btw y'all undecided
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 16, 2017
Newnas:

QURAN 42:21 SURATUL L SHURAA.. ALL BIDA IS KUFRU . SHARH IQTIDA SIRAT AL MUSTAQIM BY IBN UTHAYMEEN. THE PERSON THAT WROTE SIRAT AL MASTAQIM IS IBN TAYMIYAH.. and you so there is no book called that.. google it, download its pdf and check page 322..
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:

KINI SUFI DAMO.. TSHEW..the verse is talking about tashreeh.. that anybody that makes law into the deen is a kafir.. and tashreeh is kufru.. suratul maidah verse 3 said islam is complete.. as long as you are worshipping ALLAH with what HE didnt c0mmand, u are doing tashreey..u are doing bida.. and its kufru . . . sho ti ye e
Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2017
I swear to Allah, you are just advertising your ignorance!

You claim that a book supports your position but you can't provide it!

The scholars of Islam are not like that, when they quote what they need when debating and also reference it.

And out you ignorance, you don't know that several publishers have printed the book you mentioned, so pages differ.

So, if you want to talk, quote the text or screenshot or something like that then type your reference.

If not, stop whirling like a dervish.
Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2017
As for the verses of Surat Muhammad, they are talking about disbelievers and those who wage war against the messenger. No scholar of tafseer ever gave this your heretic tafseer .

What shows the falsehood of your 'tafseer' is that the people who commit major sins are also disbelievers because they also go against the messenger. And this is false also.

Whatever implies falsehood is also false!
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2017
Newnas:
I swear to Allah, you are just advertising your ignorance!

You claim that a book supports your position but you can't provide it!

The scholars of Islam are not like that, when they quote what they need when debating and also reference it.

And out you ignorance, you don't know that several publishers have printed the book you mentioned, so pages differ.

So, if you want to talk, quote the text or screenshot or something like that then type your reference.

If not, stop whirling like a dervish.

Na hard work you give am o......tell him to spell the name of the book he mentioned....

ngbo Mr Ahlusunnah, spell the book you mentioned in Arabic....

2 Likes

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2017
Newnas you are saying absolutely nonsense. i gave u the reference to those alfa proof . and better still, its that quran ayah that they both use to support their claims . . . . . . . if you cant google up and download the pdf format of the book to check and read all the book content... thats your problem. , . . u that u keep shouting NO ALFA SAID ALL BIDA IS KUFRU. U NEVER BRING AN EVIDENCE FROM ANY OF THOSE SCHOLARS BOOK NOR REFERENCE NOR TITLE OF THE BOOK. I gave u quran verse suratul maidah verse 3 and its explanation that all bida is kufru and u ignore it and stil shouting alfa. . . w HDG gdga0iaayah
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2017
SURATUL MUHAMMAD VERSE 32. . . IS BIDA NOT HINDERING PEOPLE FROM PATH OF MUHAMMAD?(SUNNAH)? AND ALLAH SAID HE WILL RENDER THEIR( those that hinder people from path of muhammad_ (ahlu bida) DEEDS FRUITLESS. . . . Does sin render deeds fruitless? its only KUFRU that render deeds fruitless... keep saying rubbish..keep going against quran and keep saying what those alfa didnt say .4n. Newnas
Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2017
You are just typing, not reading like a robot.

Sin also hindering from the path of MUHAMMAD (SUNNAH) so all the sinners too are kafir abi?
Or does sin not hinder from the path of Sunnah. Does sin encourage Sunnah?
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Cant read or write arabic fluently . .
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Newnas:
You are just typing, not reading like a robot.

Sin also hindering from the path of MUHAMMAD (SUNNAH) so all the sinners too are kafir abi?
Or does sin not hinder from the path of Sunnah. Does sin encourage Sunnah?
OLODO OLODO NI E. .. ALLAHsaid he wil render the deeds of people who hinders people from path of muhammad(sunnah) fruitless. . . my question to you. . do sin render deeds fruitless or kufru render deeds fruitless? D
Re: Adkhaar by ikupakuti(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:

Lols
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Awon sufi meji. . awon ti won yapa anabi. . awon ti won se different esin. . u guys cant claim to follow rasul. . u follow awon baba tijani. . atorkotu atijaniya . .( eyin gaan e ko tamper pelu sunnah ) you don say na baba tijani you dey follow. .its clear that u aint muslim na . . awon jews ati christian. .padi lejo je. . and u be kafir. . no be talk am o. .na ALLAH. . SURATUL MUHAMMAD 32
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2017
^^^

Islam tI ko eran mero angry

Re: Adkhaar by inagbe1: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

Islam tI ko eran mero angry
,In fact my brother,his types are the major impediment against the spread and acceptance of Islam anyway I have been enjoying there arguments.

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
OLODO OLODO NI E. .. ALLAHsaid he wil render the deeds of people who hinders people from path of muhammad(sunnah) fruitless. . . my question to you. . do sin render deeds fruitless or kufru render deeds fruitless? D

You can't just avoid being vulgar, like your master jabata.

Me I'm olodo, very interesting, coming from someone who can't even read the title of a book!!!
Sin and Bidah do not render deeds fruitless.

Only kufr renders deeds fruitless. The verse is therefore talking about kufr.

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sheikh Robi' Al-Madkhali that you claimed to have said all bidah is kufr, please read from his official site, his statement that not all Bidah is kufr!!!

http://www.rabee.net/ar/questions.php?cat=26&id=484

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Do you still need salaf plumber? Go to the graveyard you should find many there. Olodo
Anyway, you should read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/3925812/retort-takfeeri-ilorin
Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Na hard work you give am o......tell him to spell the name of the book he mentioned....

ngbo Mr Ahlusunnah, spell the book you mentioned in Arabic....

you want to kill am?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:

I'll reply your misguidance from two angles:

# Like you translated "hindering", there's difference between hindering and abstaining from something. Though every innovator abstains in one way or another from the Sunnah but not all of them hinder from it.
The same applies to sinners.

# Who proceeded you and your ustadh in this your understanding of the verse. Or is Jabata the first and only person to recite the Quran?!

There is no sect that won't quote verse or hadith to support it's misguidance but the criterion is the understanding of the salaf. Don't feed us your innovated tafseer please!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Useless Matters - By Ibn Al-qiyyam / Ramadan Is Almost Here; What Are Your Plans For It? / Seven Qualities That Allah Loves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.