Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Perfect Solution To Nigeria Problem. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Perfect Solution To Nigeria Problem. (341 Views)

My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Appeal Court / BREAKING: My WAEC Certificate Can't Resolve Nigeria's Problem - Buhari Tells Cou / Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Solution To Nigeria Problem. by CallmeAbbey: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2017
I'm trying to imagine Nigeria like:
* Bukola Saraki as the President.
* Dino Melaye as the Vice President
* Atiku Abubakar as the Senate President
*Fayose as the Deputy Senate President.
* Governor Wike as the Speaker House of Rep.
* Mike Ozekhome as the AGF
* Femi Fani Kayode as the EFCC Chairman.
* Musiliu Obanikoro as the SGF.
* Wale Oke (N13b man) as the CBN Governor.
* Tompolo as the Minister of Defence.
* Patience Jonathan as the Minister of Education.
* Goodluck Jonathan as the Minister of Finance and Coordinator of the Economy.
* Ben Murray Bruce as Minister of Information.
* Evans is the IGP.
Just thinking how would Nigeria be under these people?. My honest opinion is that, it will be the most peaceful Nigeria. That Evans own really cracked me up.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Three Others Get Trump’s $639m Aid / Oyo State Town Hall Meeting With Farmers,youths,women And Other Stakeholders / Shame On Sheriff, PDP Is Back In Right Hands, Says Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.