Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries (1107 Views)

Dele Momodu Bags Oxford University Fellowship Award(pic / Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by kutchs: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2017
AN Oxford University scholar James Burton who recently conducted a research on the success of Jonathan administration’s Youth Enterprise with Innovation (YouWin) programme has recommended it as a model for Africa and other developing countries, for enterprise growth. He added that the World Bank and many other organizations are now looking to replicate YouWin’s success, in other countries.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/oxford-scholar-recommends-jonathans-youwin-developing-countries/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by vanbonattel: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2017
There will never be a comparison between light and darkness.

Goodluck Jonathan was the light, but a dark country like Nigeria preferred to remain in the dark. That's why we think we cannot remain with others in the dark.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by hucienda: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2017
Some pseudo intellectuals and zombies will weep here.

Just get a hankie ready for them.

Don't say I didn't warn you in advance.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by vanbonattel: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2017
hucienda:

I have arranged buckets for them to weep inside till the tank is full with their tears grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by kutchs: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:
There will never be a comparison between light and darkness.

Goodluck Jonathan was the light, but a dark country like Nigeria preferred to remain in the dark. That's why we think we cannot remain with others in the dark.
Exactly. When we told them Jonathan 'as corrupt as he is' is leading Nigeria unto the path of sustainable development they call us names.
I remember telling some friends back in 2014 that the YOUWIN program was the best youth economic empowerment program I have seen they called me Jonathan's apologist. I explained how the program has changed the lives of not only the direct beneficiaries but their dependents.
Now we know better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by vanbonattel: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2017
kutchs:

Exactly. When we told them Jonathan 'as corrupt as he is' is leading Nigeria unto the path of sustainable development they call us names.
I remember telling some friends back in 2014 that the YOUWIN program was the best youth economic empowerment program I have seen they called me Jonathan's apologist. I explained how the program has changed the lives of not only the direct beneficiaries but their dependents.
Now we know better.

To add to this, Good luck Jonathan was not as corrupt as they painted him to be. It was only propaganda that was used to spoil his name. If they tell you how much money stolen by Obasanjo and his team, or IBB or others, you will cry.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by SweetJoystick(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2017
OK! Seen next.... BTW I hope the man know man part isn't part of the recommendation.
Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Chai " This man na prophet ooo.

"Nigerians will know my worth after I am gone''

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by Splinz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Johnathan (GCFR) was/is a visionary & great leader, a man of impeccable characters.

So it is of no surprise when his sterling works and achievement are being reeled out, not by some demented zombies but great intellectuals like James Burton.

Your Excellency, I salute your uncommon vision!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by PatriotTemidayo: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jonathan was a visionary leader.

He want to build a generation rather than build a group of supporter.

He wanted to build entrepreneurs and transfer wealth from the Old-capitalists to new generations of leaders, but the old capitalist would not have any of it.

They ganged up against him and lies subdued truth for a while. We all know lie is ephemeral.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
kutchs:
AN Oxford University scholar James Burton who recently conducted a research on the success of Jonathan administration’s Youth Enterprise with Innovation (YouWin) programme has recommended it as a model for Africa and other developing countries, for enterprise growth. He added that the World Bank and many other organizations are now looking to replicate YouWin’s success, in other countries.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/oxford-scholar-recommends-jonathans-youwin-developing-countries/
This vision is what APC, buhari, tifnubu and oaibande lack. God will purnish Obama for bringing buhari ( king of bokoharam) upon us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by TheFreeOne: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Some haters / zombies will call James Burton an IPOB yoot cheesy

They need to visit that thread on the visit of Gej to kano. A lot IPOB yoots welcomed him too? grin

Bunch of brain crippled haters who preferred darkness to light and can't stop gnashing of teeth in silence as a result of APC disastrous government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by doublewisdom: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mass suicide looming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by ivandragon: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
if only GEJ had exercised better & tighter oversight functions over his appointees, his name won't have been dragged through the mud.
Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by overall90: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

To add to this, Good luck Jonathan was not as corrupt as they painted him to be. It was only propaganda that was used to spoil his name. If they tell you how much money stolen by Obasanjo and his team, or IBB or others, you will cry.
Also, his media team were no match to APC propaganda machinery.
Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by Okwyjesus(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

To add to this, Good luck Jonathan was not as corrupt as they painted him to be. It was only propaganda that was used to spoil his name. If they tell you how much money stolen by Obasanjo and hivs team, or IBB or others, you will cry.
Why are you going far. This current govt is damn corrupt. This is an open forum else l will give you facts and figure. Who is deceiving who.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by danmasani101: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
hucienda:

Don't say I didn't warn you in advance.

TheFreeOne:
Some haters / zombies will call James Burton an IPOB yoot cheesy

They need to visit that thread on the visit of Gej to kano. A lot IPOB yoots welcomed him too? grin

Bunch of brain crippled haters who preferred darkness to light and can't stop gnashing of teeth in silence as a result of APC disastrous government.

Lalasticlala why was this not on FP since 9th July??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oxford University Scholar Recommends Jonathan's YOUWIN To Developing Countries by IgboticGirl(f): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

OPC To IPOB Chief: Stop Attacking Obasanjo, Tinubu / Supporters Swarms Around In Jubilation As Gov. Fayose Ride On Bike / Abia State Political Appointment By Okezie Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.