Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Osun West: Omisore Congratulates Adeleke, Osun Electorate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun West: Omisore Congratulates Adeleke, Osun Electorate (581 Views)

Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics / Fani Kayode Congratulates Adeleke As Tribunal Declares Him As The Winner / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun West: Omisore Congratulates Adeleke, Osun Electorate by newsnigeria01: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2017
The former deputy governor of Osun State and a leader of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state, Senator Iyiola Omisore, Ph.D FNSE CON has congratulated the senator-elect of Osun West Senatorial district; Chief Ademola Adeleke on his victory in the Osun West by-election held on Saturday.

In a statement released by his Media office in Ile-Ife on Sunday, Senator Omisore also appreciated all party faithful from the 10 local governments in the district Who braved the odds to ensure a successful outing for the flag bearer and the party.

"This is a triumph of light over darkness. The doggedness, dedication, loyalty and commitment of you all are what make this victory sweeter. The overwhelming victory our party recorded shows the level of disenchantment Osun people have against the incumbent administration in our dear state", Omisore stated. "I rejoice with the good people of Osun State generally and Osun West in particular who aligned with my belief that Chief Ademola Adeleke possesses the qualities to continue the good work his late brother was doing and that is the same reason I toured the whole senatorial district with him".

Omisore who was the party's candidate in the 2014 gubernatorial election in the state also stated, "from the beginning, this election sets out to be a different kind of election. The unity and resilience of the party was tested and it is a great relief that we came out victorious. As a party, we must take this victory seriously even as we prepare for another major election.

Since the people have placed enormous trust in us, we cannot afford to disappoint them. We must, therefore, deliver on policies and programmes that will improve their standard of living and bring them out of this economic doldrum.

This is a great victory for us. The mood everywhere in the state today is that of creation of jobs and infrastructure, payment of salary and restoration of the economy. This is where both our party and myself stand and I am grateful that the electorate has read the situation correctly." The former Senate committee chair on Appropriations reassured.

"I want to again assure the good people of Osun that the PDP has all it takes to wipe away your tears and provide you the dividends of democracy and good governance that have hitherto eluded you. We won't rest until all agents of bad governance are finally sent away from our state." The statement concluded.
Re: Osun West: Omisore Congratulates Adeleke, Osun Electorate by ubongokon(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
source ?!! wch faction is he ?
Re: Osun West: Omisore Congratulates Adeleke, Osun Electorate by OVI75(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Their Party Their Wahala,

Is Buhari Finally Death .....

(1) (Reply)

$42M: EFCC Denies Probing PDP Chairman, Makarfi / Rivers State On Fire As LIVINGSTONE WECHIE RECANTS (Video) / Now Look At This Photos And Tell Me Where Change Should Start From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.