Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki (4118 Views)

Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Why South-West Governors Are 'Helpless' On Security Situation In The Region / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by newsynews: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Big man and Big problem! That’s exactly the situation residents of Lekki and Victoria Island areas of Lagos State are in as both areas are heavily flooded at the moment. As we all know, Nigerians are quick to create excitement from their sufferings due to their ”shuffering and shmiling” mentality. Memes have been flying around concerning the flood which has seen people abandon their expensive cars to board canoes just to find their way in and out of what is known as a Big Man’s Area. I think canoes can only be afforded by the richest of the richest on the island right now, while those that are way below in the pecking order have turned themselves into frogs as they leap and hop about. They should all just become fishes. Let me not bore you with my Mainland boy talk, just enjoy the few pictures below.

http://wotzup.ng/5-pictures-that-mock-the-flood-situation-in-lekki/

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by newsynews: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
more lalasticlala

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by PointZerom: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
The governor of Central Bank Of Lagos should be arrested. He looted the money meant for the drainage of Lagos roads.

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by Amarabae(f): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hahahahahaha. Nigerians,very funny people.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by brandonobi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
what do u expect when water is surrounding

5 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by feldido(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by dingbang(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
The water levels of the Atlantic rose which made it cover the areas around lekki . simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by SARMAT: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
Hahahahahaha. Nigerians,very funny people.

asa igbo
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by 989900: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Beware of those you call your friends . . . the bile was for long hidden. cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by Cooly100: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
989900:
Beware of those you call your friends . . . the bile was for long hidden. cool

I used to live in Lekki before...but have now relocated to my village where I have complete peace of mind, away from agberos, traffic, omonile, traffic robbers, LASG traffic agents and most importantly...FLOODING...

4 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by Yyeske(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nigerians and jokes sha, this is a comic relief to those affected
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by deomelo: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jobless ipobitch villagers of course..
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by vedaxcool(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
The more reason FG should create additional funding for Lagod ecological troubles. Lagos is too strategic to be going through this, as it attracts one of the largest foreign investments in the country.
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by iammo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
The water levels of the Atlantic rose which made it cover the areas around lekki . simple

Smart explanation. Just like the flood in japan and some parts of usa, global warming is manifesting
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by dingbang(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
iammo:

Smart explanation. Just like the flood in japan and some parts of usa, global warming is manifesting
I tell you.. The rains alone can't just fall on the ground and rise to that level. Even some people caught fishes and crocodile to tell you that it came from the atlantic

3 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by HausaOverlord: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Even advanced countries wey dey prepare for flood no still dey escape the flood, abeg make una free lagos

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by mikool007(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hehehe.....lekki has fallen

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
iammo:

Which one be global warming with flooding again na. I m not understanding o.
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by iammo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
beamtopola:

Which one be global warming with flooding again na. I m not understanding o.
you should read this http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/impacts/heavy-flooding-and-global-warming.html

in simple terms increase in earth temprature = melting of the ice in north and south pole = more sea water = heavy rainfall and crazy weather = more flood = lagos island and japan flood (15 death recorded) .
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by scorpio2013: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Don't rejoice over people's misfortune.
newsynews:

Big man and Big problem! That’s exactly the situation residents of Lekki and Victoria Island areas of Lagos State are in as both areas are heavily flooded at the moment. As we all know, Nigerians are quick to create excitement from their sufferings due to their ”shuffering and shmiling” mentality. Memes have been flying around concerning the flood which has seen people abandon their expensive cars to board canoes just to find their way in and out of what is known as a Big Man’s Area. I think canoes can only be afforded by the richest of the richest on the island right now, while those that are way below in the pecking order have turned themselves into frogs as they leap and hop about. They should all just become fishes. Let me not bore you with my Mainland boy talk, just enjoy the few pictures below.

http://wotzup.ng/5-pictures-that-mock-the-flood-situation-in-lekki/
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cooly100:

I used to live in Lekki before...but have now relocated to my village where I have complete peace of mind, away from agberos, traffic, omonile, traffic robbers, LASG traffic agents and most importantly...FLOODING...

From lekki to village, the village witches trumped you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dumaknesset:

From lekki to village, the village witches trumped you.
weyreh!! grin grin.........at least, he has a complete peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by scorpio2013: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rain water. Rain water that couldn't flow to any out let, maybe due to blocked drains or something.
dingbang:
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by scorpio2013: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Before we jump into the conclusion that this is global warming ( because it is trending) let's make sure we have done a proper study of the situation. It could be as a result blocked drains.
iammo:
you should read this http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/impacts/heavy-flooding-and-global-warming.html

in simple terms increase in earth temprature = melting of the ice in north and south pole = more sea water = heavy rainfall and crazy weather = more flood = lagos island and japan flood (15 death recorded) .
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
shervydman:
weyreh!! grin grin.........at least, he has a complete peace of mind.
Yeah peace of mind in the village.
Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by C4Ltd: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by seunny4lif(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2017

Re: 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki by iammo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
scorpio2013:
Before we jump into the conclusion that this is global warming ( because it is trending) let's make sure we have done a proper study of the situation. It could be as a result blocked drains.
its a forum ,an opinoin and an hypothesis, beijing china max rain in 60 years july 2017
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/9421550/Major-flooding-in-Beijing-after-the-heaviest-rain-storm-in-60-years.html

Japan july 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHDoEIcllOY

Usa arkansas http://floodlist.com/dealing-with-floods/usa-arkansas-governor-submits-federal-disaster-declaration-31-counties

plus study the rain pattern of your axis and lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching / Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. / Still On The Fainted NDDC Boss; See Funny Reactions That Must Make U Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.