Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin (49537 Views)

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / Air Niugini Plane Lands In The Ocean, Overshoots Runway In Micronesia / Stowaway’s Body Found On Air Arik Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by metronaija2: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
A frustrated Arik customer took to Twitter to share her horrible Arik story, She siad

You board a flight to Ibadan & plane lands in Ilorin due to bad weather, abandoned to find your way to Ibadan, what do u do? My Arik story.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photps-lady-boards-flight-to-ibadan.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by HungerBAD: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lol.

If the plane had landed in London,she would have quietly not said one thing lol.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by tabisegroup(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by christejames(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Only for Naija...

they don't really care about us!!!

33 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by SmartchoicesNG: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by kiddoiLL(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
what do you do?? Enter bus to Ibadan na....no be Nigeria?? u go enter kabukabu

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by CplusJason: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Airk, the most inconsistent airline with their 2nd hand planes.

Even Ekenedilichukuwu, Ifesinachi and Agofure are more consistent.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Blue3k(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
These same airlines complain they have a hard time staying afloat. When you treat your customers like garbage why should you expect to be business long. The airline business is too competitive for stupid behavior.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by baddooboys: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Are you not aware that Ibadan airport have collapsed/shutdown due to low petronage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by juman(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
She should thank God for safe landing.

But I think it make sense the airline pay for the transport to Ibadan.

42 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Vanpascore(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sorry ehn! I will come and pick yu with my car, just wait at d airport

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Travelling along that Oyo- Ogbomosho express is the worst nightmare for any commuter. The road is like a serpent with large trucks everywhere

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Travelling along that Oyo- Ogbomosho express is the worst nightmare for any commuter. The road is like a serpent with large trucks everywhere
I have stopped visiting Ilorin because of that road.. Very Scary..

31 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by EvilMetahuman: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
juman:
She should thank God for safe landing.

But I think it make sense the airline pay for the transport to Ibadan.
pay or refund the money?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by AuroraB(f): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Terrible road shocked shocked shocked
Lawd of mercy embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
AuroraB:
Lawd of mercy embarassed
When i was serving in Kwara and I'm travelling through that road i start praying till i get to Ogbomosho

13 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by coolebux(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
They no give am change?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by adadike281(f): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
stay put at Ilorin, person wey reach Ilorin don reach Ibadan. Thk God for safe landing

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
When i was serving in Kwara and I'm travelling through that road i start praying till i get to Ogbomosho

olatunji21:

I have stopped visiting Ilorin because of that road.. Very Scary..

AuroraB:
Lawd of mercy embarassed

QueenOfNepal:

Apart from the Oyo-Ogbomoso route, there are other better routes.

1. Osogbo-Erin-Offa-Ajase-Ilorin route -- a bit farther than usual with a mixture of good and not so good roads but very sparse number of trucks.

2. Osogbo-Ilobu-Iresa-Ogbomoso-Ilorin -- shorter route, very good road by about 90% due to low usage because most people do not know of this route and practically, no trucks.

I use either routes when going to Ilorin from Lagos. I just make sure I do my usual Lag-Ibadan 35 mins drive and Ibadan to Osogbo 1 hr 15 mina drive before I decide what route to go.

I drove through Ogbomoso-Oyo once and I almost had a head ob collision with a truck while overtaking. Ever since I nor ever touch that road again no matter what.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm not from the SW so why should i start going through those places they do call IDP camp on Nairaland. I'm scared for my life so i won't bother
Obaluf0n:

Apart from the Oyo-Ogbomoso route, there are other better routes.

1. Osogbo-Erin-Offa-Ajase-Ilorin route -- a bit farther than usual with a mixture of good and not so good roads but very sparse number of trucks.

2. Osogbo-Ilobu-Iresa-Ogbomoso-Ilorin -- shorter route, very good road by about 90% due to low usage because most people do not know of this route and practically, no trucks.

I use either routes when going to Ilorin from Lagos. I just make sure I do my usual Lag-Ibadan 35 mins drive and Ibadan to Osogbo 1 hr 15 mina drive before I decide what route to go.

I drove through Ogbomoso-Oyo once and I almost had a head ob collision with a truck while overtaking. Ever since I nor ever touch that road again no matter what.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I'm not from the SW so why should i start going through those places they do call IDP camp on Nairaland. I'm scared for my life so i won't bother

Alright.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Edopesin: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kikikikiki I Dnt Even Knw Wht To Say grin I Mean Its Nt Their Fault Tha They Met Bad Weather Nd They Probably Dnt Av The Resources To Transport Yhu Bak Lol
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Unimaginable123: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
kiddoiLL:
no. She has money naa. Let her chatter taxi to ibadan
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
kiddoiLL:
no mind her. She no fit trek?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by annnikky(f): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Arikair n disappointment be like akara n bread undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by IamUdo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
Airk, the most inconsistent airline with their 2nd hand planes.

Even Ekenedilichukuwu, Ifesinachi and Agofure are more consistent.

If you have entered plane before you would understand why they had to land due to bad weather.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by holluphemydavid(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Too bad
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by tballeyy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
U go thank God say no be okija bush u go see ur self

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by TheKingIsHere: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
She is lucky they didn't drop her in osogbo grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Sonoyom(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hehehe
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Giddyperson: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
christejames:
Only for Naija...

they don't really care about us!!!
Bad weather happens everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. / Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants / U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.