Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin (49569 Views)

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / Air Niugini Plane Lands In The Ocean, Overshoots Runway In Micronesia / Stowaway’s Body Found On Air Arik Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by tballeyy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
U go thank God say no be sambisa bush u go see ur self
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by seanswitch(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Love the green area

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by seunny4lif(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ilorin not far from Ibadan cool cool
Road trip
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by CplusJason: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamUdo:

If you have entered plane before you would understand why they had to land due to bad weather.
Mr Defender, If you can comprehend very well, you'll understand how disappointing Arik have always been.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by HiePro777(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
no. She has money naa. Let her chatter taxi to ibadan
hmm
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by dingbang(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sue
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by kabillion(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
You shld b grateful. Some pilot wld ignore the bad weather n ends up with plane crash. Thank God for ur life instead of ranting
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by timibare(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Safety first , isn't it better ,than to risk it en y'all should crash?? Or is it because ur covered ur head u have as well cover your brain too? Use ur brain, OK? Don't be scared Brain isn't a data plan (MB)

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Cybertext(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Travelling along that Oyo- Ogbomosho express is the worst nightmare for any commuter. The road is like a serpent with large trucks everywhere

One of the deadliest route in the country.... when passing through that route everyone in the car becomes the driver. ..you go fear concentration na.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by kayo80(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Obaluf0n:

Apart from the Oyo-Ogbomoso route, there are other better routes.

1. Osogbo-Erin-Offa-Ajase-Ilorin route -- a bit farther than usual with a mixture of good and not so good roads but very sparse number of trucks.

2. Osogbo-Ilobu-Iresa-Ogbomoso-Ilorin -- shorter route, very good road by about 90% due to low usage because most people do not know of this route and practically, no trucks.

I use either routes when going to Ilorin from Lagos. I just make sure I do my usual Lag-Ibadan 35 mins drive and Ibadan to Osogbo 1 hr 15 mina drive before I decide what route to go.

I drove through Ogbomoso-Oyo once and I almost had a head ob collision with a truck while overtaking. Ever since I nor ever touch that road again no matter what.

Is it Bugatti you are driving? How can you say you make it to ibadan from lagos in 35 minutes. That is impossible.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Laple0541(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lady: I boarded a plane en route Ibadan, what the helll am I doing in Ilorin?

Arik Mgt: madam no vex, Ibadan no far from here, take this #1,000, enter d next available bus.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by christejames(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Giddyperson:

Bad weather happens everywhere
I meant the nonchalant attitude of the Arik guys toward the plight of the travellers. Not the weather...
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Sanchase: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
It is called "willy willy" grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by OsuGanja(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
kiddoiLL:
what do you do?? Enter bus to Ibadan na....no be Nigeria?? u go enter kabukabu

Which is even cheaper..Lol
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by emmabucks: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
metronaija2:
A frustrated Arik customer took to Twitter to share her horrible Arik story, She siad

You board a flight to Ibadan & plane lands in Ilorin due to bad weather, abandoned to find your way to Ibadan, what do u do? My Arik story.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photps-lady-boards-flight-to-ibadan.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
arik na useless company. they still owe me 130k since December

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by chibuzorAbia: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thank God you did not find yourself in Enugu or any part of the potopoto region!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by mechanics(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
you sue them to pay you back your flight ticket.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by jtwest(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oh give her the control let her fly herself to ibadan naw angry case solved undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by frugal(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Better than crashing grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I'm not from the SW so why should i start going through those places they do call IDP camp on Nairaland. I'm scared for my life so i won't bother

Very funny grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by joepentwo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
If it ws weather. She shud kp quiet nd tnk God..

It's jst lyk bad ntwrk
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by joepentwo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
If it ws weather. She shud kp quiet nd tnk God..

It's jst lyk bad ntwrk
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Bamz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
Airk, the most inconsistent airline with their 2nd hand planes.

Even Ekenedilichukuwu, Ifesinachi and Agofure are more consistent.

Looooool. Aero just seems like the GTB of domestic flights though.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by joepentwo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
emmabucks:
arik na useless company. they still owe me 130k since December

so Arik d follow owe
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by CplusJason: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bamz:

I hope you're not talking about Aero contractors? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Horlamaami(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
And where is the Airport in Ibadan?..just asking
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
Airk, the most inconsistent airline with their 2nd hand planes.

Even Ekenedilichukuwu, Ifesinachi and Agofure are more consistent.
very consistent brother
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by skedman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
christejames:
Only for Naija...

they don't really care about us!!!
assuming the plane has crashed . She wont be on twitter complaining .
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by odedinigbin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
And so?
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bamz:

Aero... are you kidding me right now?
Aero is the molue of air transport.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by CplusJason: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
smithsydny:
very consistent brother
Lol, are you referring to Ekenedilichukwu or the rubbish airline called Arik
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin by Bamz(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Aero... are you kidding me right now?
Aero is the molue of air transport.

Hmm you must fly domestic routes frequently to be able to make this assertion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.