Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode (896 Views)

Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by OVI75(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
APC Won Nigeria's Election On a Platter Of Deceit, No Doubt,What Is More Disheartening Is The Fact That They Have Governed So Far on a Platter Of Greater Deception.

For A Keen Political Observer,Never Has It Happened Since Nigeria Returned To Democracy That A Federal Cabinet Has Been So Ghostlike.

For Many If Them Especially Those of Southern Extraction, You Can't Actually Blame Them,Rather The Person Under Whom They Function.

Where Are Nigeria's Ministers ?

Where Is Audu Ogbe,Where Is Udoma Udoma,Lokpobiri Etc

Where Is APC Chief Lie Propaganda Machine.

Where Is Liar Muhammed ?

NB: Before You Stereotype Me As IPOB Or Igbo,Although I Wish I Were Both,For The Records Am A Deltan.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by vanbonattel: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
OVI75:
APC Won Nigeria's Election On a Platter Of Deceit, No Doubt,What Is More Disheartening Is The Fact That They Have Governed So Far on a Platter Of Greater Deception.

For A Keen Political Observer,Never Has It Happened Since Nigeria Returned To Democracy That A Federal Cabinet Has Been So Ghostlike.

Where Are Nigeria's Ministers ?

Where Is APC Chief Lie Propaganda Machine.

Where Is Liar Muhammed ?

The one wey surprise me most is Fashola, the way his career was killed in this administration is like a ram being killed for salah grin

7 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by 48noble(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
where are they... lie Mohammad Fashola Adesina?

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lai Muhammed no get lies again to offer ...

From 2019 to hell fire straight

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by oloriooko(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Their lies have turned against them
A house built with sputum will be destroyed by dew
The crop of leadership (not only in APC) is a clear indication of the generation that plunged Nigeria into its present predicament, the generation that enjoyed the oil boom but failed to plan for the future, the generation that enjoyed Nigeria at her virgin state and afterwards destroyed her.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by doublewisdom: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

The one wey surprise me most is Fashola, the way his career was killed in this administration is like a ram being killed for salah grin
Buhari's administration ended Adeosun's career. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by LUGBE: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
They know the latest news already, who want to associate with nobody.

I rest my case for now till few weeks

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by CharlotteFlair: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
LUGBE:
They know the latest news already, who want to associate with nobody.

I rest my case for now till few weeks
Abii ooo
Re: Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by nic2wao: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Even their Nairaland e_warriors has gone into GHOST MODE!

They were all warned earlier when their drums of "change" filled the air.

#SMH

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by plaetton: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

When a man stoops and bows to a cow in order to get some droplets of milk, the consequences are often disgraceful.

Anyway, give us Fashiola any day, any time to be governor of my state, any state, even the President of Nigeria.
Re: Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode by plaetton: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
doublewisdom:

Buhari's administration ended Adeosun's career. grin grin.
And exposed Sagay as a wishy washy intellectual fraud.
In fact, anyone infected with the Buhari Deficiency Syndrome(BDS) would need years and years of rehabilitation to regain their footing and reputation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News -osinbajo-approves-19-judges-national-industrial-court-full-list / Party Dance For Arewa Youths, Python Dance For IPOB – Reno / The Igbo Are Harmless And Blameless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.