Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio (92176 Views)

The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by nikz(f): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow short and precise! Ure a wonderful writer. God bless u
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by yewande1234(f): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pls i need ur vote,kindly click on d link below and look 4 "Abdulrahman Rodiat Adesola".nd like my pics
https://m.facebook.com/ozonecosmeticsnigeria/photos/a.1315306678504670.1073741828.1310968462271825/1437032342998769/?type=3&theater
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Shakyroh320(f): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Angelsss:
If you re interested in reading the wedding scene, visit m page tomorrow!
Meanwhile prepare for another story, Barbie and Kachi's love stories.(This will be for sale). I have other books for sale just contact me, you know my email na(aishayasmina@yahoo.com) or send a message to "Rose Akpabio's beautiful stories).
Goodnight people!
please the link to ur page maam
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Nuellaluv(f): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2017
kennedith9:
Welldone ma'am,i like a story that preaches about repentence and forgiveness but i'm quite disappointed with Sophia's last act.I despise an holier than thou act,only for you to eventually give it to ''Mr Right'' before wedding night.
please what's the link to your page nice story dear.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Omg! I so love love.
Love is beautiful.
Weldone Angelsss. More inspiration
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by rachealfst(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice story. I'm happy for Sophia. I'm glad love changed Lekan. God bless Angelsss, more grace and inspiration.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by afolabiwunmi: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Love really happen indeed, More Inspiration maam, more ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by MichaelBlake40: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
G'day Rosie,ur story iz'not just nice it's excellent.Iz this the end? ,hope not but it's still okay though
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by rohteem03(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wow! I'm loving this... thumbs up dear...more grace and wisdom.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by itsandi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wow! Interesting story.

Read more cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by queenitee(f): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
I miss this story
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2017
Abi dear
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by WHOcarex: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Elwizzy94(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mehn I love this...
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by riteshotz: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Angelsss:
‘Why do you look so sad honey’? Kachi shifted closer to her best friend who lay across the huge bed.

‘I don’t know Kachi, maybe because it’s almost Christmas and you know what that means, yet again, I’ll be plunged into another major depression’ Sophia sighed and hugged her pillow.

‘There you go again, you have to put yourself together, Soph, it’s been ten years already, you need to learn to let go babe, you gotta be strong’ Kachi rubbed her shoulder.

Ten years ago, precisely on the 25th of December 2007, Sophia and her younger sister, Barbara, had both lost their parents in a car crash. It had been really tough for them as they were both teenagers, it had been tough the first year but with the help of their aunt, Davina, they were able to pull through.

‘I know, I have to be strong too for Barbie, I don’t want her feeling sad’ Sophia sighed and sat up, she loved her younger sister very much and was ready to do anything to make her happy. Apart from Aunt Davina, Barbara was the only family she had left.

‘No, not for Barbie, you have to be strong for you’ Kachi frowned slightly, she’d been friends with Sophia since primary school and she knew how selfless she could be. But Barbara, was her exact opposite and for some reason she hated her.

‘I keep wondering why you don’t get along with Barbie, she’s pretty and fun to be with Kachi’ Sophia wasn’t oblivious to the fact that Kachi disliked her sister.

‘I don’t have any issues with Barbara or whatever she’s called, all I’m saying is you should learn to be a little selfish, you keep sacrificing everything for a sister that doesn’t care about you’ Kachi hissed loudly as she remembered the incident that happened years ago.
It was true Barbie was very pretty, she was more pretty than her sister, Barbara was a donna and she knew this and used it to manipulate men. Sophia had a boyfriend when they were still in their second year at the university, his name was Benet , Sophia had loved him very much, but he’d woken up one morning and broken up with her just like that. It had hurt Sophia very much, but what would’ve hurt her most was finding out her sister, Barbie was the reason behind the break –up.

It had started as rumors back on campus, about Benet and Barbie shagging each other, then Kachi caught them herself, that was the night her hate for Barbara blossomed. But she couldn’t tell Sophia about it, it would’ve killed her to know Barbie could do such a thing.

‘Let’s not fight about this okay? I cannot be selfish, she’s all I have Kachi’ Sophia threw her hands in the air.

‘Whatever, so how’s your boyfriend Oscar’? Kachi decided to change the topic.

‘He isn’t picking my calls, neither has he returned them, maybe he’s busy, you know all these business tycoons them’ Sophia smiled as she thought about the love of her life.

Oscar Nwachukwu was the most eligible bachelor in town and she was pleased to be his girlfriend. He understood her perfectly and accepted her just the way she was.
She knew deep down she didn’t deserve him, she wasn’t a classical beauty like her sister, what’s worse was that she was a little on the plump side, she was fat. Yes, she hated using the ‘f’ word.
Sophia was average height and very chubby, dark in complexion with smooth dark hair, her facial features weren’t so beautiful but her lips could lure any man. And she wore this medicated glasses that made her nerdy.

‘I always envy you love, that guy is crazy over you’ Kachi was happy her friend had found love again after Benet had broken her heart, Oscar showed up years later and proved himself to be an angel.

‘Please don’t, God would send you a better man’ Sophia comforted her friend who was just out of an abusive relationship.

‘No, I don’t want a man this time, I want a woman, I’m considering lesbianism, at least I wouldn’t fall in love with a woman and she wouldn’t have that opportunity to hurt me, so you see my friend? Being a dyke is the only way forward’ Kachi fetched her phone and surfed the web.
She’d vowed never to give any man her heart, they were undeserving of her love.

‘You’re kidding right? Remember it’s fourteen years in jail’? Sophia whistled.

‘So? Who’s gonna catch me?’ she replied.

‘Oscar’s birthday is coming up soon, I don’t know what to get him, that guy has been really helpful, Barbie told me, he paid five million naira into our joint account, his quota to the building of our restaurant’ she smiled happily.

‘You don’t say’ Kachi exclaimed, this was too good to be true.

‘Yes, I didn’t know how much to thank him for his generosity, I bought him an expensive perfume, but he just took it and told me, ‘I did it for love’ Sophia smiled again.

‘Girl, your other name is lucky’ Kachi was very much excited for her friend.
‘So we’re opening the restaurant nextweek, we’ll use this week and decorate the whole place and also get to clear the paperwork with our lawyer’ Sophia explained.
Few months after they’d both graduated, Aunt Davina had called them back to Uyo, they’d been hesitant at first, because the woman always spoke of them marrying early. On their arrival, she presented them a sum of two million naira willed to them by their late parents to start up a business, considering the job situation of the country.

Barbie wasn’t interested, she had connections that could land her a big job, so the restaurant stuff was Sophia’s idea.

‘I am so happy for you dear, maybe I should use that opportunity and advertise my beauty shop, what do you think’? Kachi was a beautician and she wanted to increase her patronage.

‘Hmmm, not a bad idea, I’ll speak to Barbie about it’ Sophia shrugged.

‘Barbie again’? Kachi was getting irritated.

Just then, the hot light skinned beauty stepped into the room, looking suave in her evening wear, she was truly an angel.
Her face was perfectly carved with adorable features, her nose was sharp, her eyes were colored with streams of brown and they were veiled by thick lashes. Her mouth was sensuous, her thin lips were naturally red.
She was taller than her sister and was perfectly slender, Barbie was a real Barbie doll.

‘What did Barbie do this time’? she’d over heard her elder sister’s annoying friend Kachi mention her name.

‘Uh, nothing sweetheart, where’re are you off to’? Sophie asked sweetly.
‘A date.’ She replied curtly, gazing angrily at Kachi.

‘Oh, you now have a boyfriend? I should meet him soon’ Sophia smiled admiring the way her sister looked, she was proud to have such a beautiful sister.

‘Uhmm, okay, if you wish, now I have to run along, I don’t wanna be late’ she waved her sister goodbye and hurried out.

‘What was that about’?Kachi hissed angrily.

‘Really? I just defended you girl, you know how angry Barbs could get, don’t wanna spoil her evening’ she replied.

‘Don’t you ever do that’ Kachi climbed out of the bed. Why was Sophia so afraid of her younger sister? The little devil.

‘I’m sorry Kachi don’t be mad, why are you so worked up’?

‘Your phone is ringing’ Kachi ignored her pleas.

‘Wow, it’s my sweetheart, Oscar is calling’ Sophia rose to her feet.

‘Baby, I’m sorry I missed your call, I had been very busy, how are you doing’? His voice was low and sexy.
‘I’m fine love, I really missed you’ she replied.

‘No!!!!! somebody help!’ Oscar screamed from the other end.

‘Hello? Oscar? What’s that? Are you okay?’ she tried to ask but the line went dead.

‘What’s wrong Soph’? Kachi had seen the look on her face.

‘I don’t know, he kept screaming somebody help, I think he’s in some kind of trouble, we should go see him’ Sophia was restless .

‘Are you sure? What if we call his friends’?

‘No, I have to be there for him’, she slipped on her overall and fetched her keys, it was going to be a long night.

Barbie is something else. For the love i have for this story. Hope you like it.

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
riteshotz:

Barbie is something else. For the love i have for this story. Hope you like it.

I like the book cover, riteshotz, we should talk, here is my email, aishayasmina@yahoo. com
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Emperorchix(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Get paid for reading news daily, you can check my signature on how to reach me for more details
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by riteshotz: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Angelsss:

I like the book cover, riteshotz, we should talk, here is my email, aishayasmina@yahoo. com

Alright, i will send you an email.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by teefeh25(f): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Angelsss:

Haba.. where's the story?...the only thing i see here is "..." even if you want to confuse 'story thieves',at least tell us how we would read it,coz me i gazz finish this story o..
na beg i dey beg o
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
teefeh25:

Haba.. where's the story?...the only thing i see here is "..." even if you want to confuse 'story thieves',at least tell us how we would read it,coz me i gazz finish this story o..
na beg i dey beg o

Go to, www.davinadiaries.com, you'll find it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.