Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio (92137 Views)

The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
officialflex:
chai aunty angel thank you oooo, this tory too sweet dieeee
Official Flex Aw u doing?
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by PreshyG(f): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
What insolence! Can't this Sophia stand up to her spoilt brat of a sister? I realy don't like her attitude.

5 Likes

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Oyindawealth(f): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's official....I luv Angelles and her stories!!! But dis Sophia is too inluv wit her sister oooo....I pray God deliver her from her evil sister's hand... Welone angelles more ink to ur pen!!

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by arinze3131(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Soph beta wake up now b4 her evil sista finally destroy her. Weldone work Ageless.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Auric(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2017
I am not liking dis Sophie at all which one b all dis one na na She soft pass abegii

I don dey vexxx

2 Likes

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Kimkardashain(f): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
wat d hell is wrong wit soph anyway, y must she be dis stupid?
wat type of useless love is dis? it isn't love bt stupidity...how can she allow dis devil to always belittle her dis way?
am strting to hate her

2 Likes

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by officialflex(f): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kimkardashain:
wat d hell is wrong wit soph anyway, y must she be dis stupid?
wat type of useless love is dis? it isn't love bt stupidity...how can she allow dis devil to always belittle her dis way?
am strting to hate her
i tire ooo, infact i just tire
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Twinkle004(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Barbara is a bitch of the century. The more i read about the more I dislike like everything about her. Karma is coming for her

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by honourable356(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rose Akpabio aka Angelsss... *smiles*... I never got an invite but I happen to stumble upon it and ..

Was I surprised? Nay
Awed? Nay
Shocked? nay
Excited? Yea
Impressed? Yea
Entertained? Yea
Educative? Yea

Ladies and gentlemen, you are undoubtedly reading from the Queen of short stories here on Nairaland at the moment.

This is clearly not the work of an Amateur!!!

Ever read her previous stories? absolutely ALL were a HIT.
Her ability to construct words together were top notch..
Well, well I can't say more than these else some audience might thinks I am merely exaggerating or somehow related to her.

I am not in a strong position to Critically criticize this story having never had a sister or grew up with one.

But in a BOYS world, no matter how fond a senior is to his junior brother, no matter how much he loves the said junior, the said junior can't have the audacity to do what Sophia sister is doing and get away with it especially the last incident... IMPOSSIBLE!!!! or is it that apart from being more beautiful,she is also physically stronger than her elder sister for her to be this intimidated

Well like I said, I am not in the best position to ascertain such situations given my growing up from boy to man...

Well, well, it is a ladies things or guys that grew up surrounded by girls..

Comments like "Angelsss update nah",
Thanks for the updates... etc just make me laugh... what are audience for?? discuss, debate, argue constructively, criticism etc... these are what make the place lively, inspire the writer or motivate him or her.. more importantly EDUCATE him or her with the audience included.

sigh...

The Queen of short captivating stories... that is what I have come to know you for.

Never a dull moment reading her stories.

What a creative brain... I am with you!

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by CRaIziee(f): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
honourable356:

hmmm... Going with ur signature... I think I need an Iphone...

For a start though.. lol
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Lolsd: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
I never see mumu like Sophia before.!! oscar go come now barbie go play sophia lie say oscar na jim chase am. sophia is too weak .
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
honourable356:
Rose Akpabio aka Angelsss... *smiles*... I never got an invite but I happen to stumble upon it and ..

Was I surprised? Nay
Awed? Nay
Shocked? nay
Excited? Yea
Impressed? Yea
Entertained? Yea
Educative? Yea

Ladies and gentlemen, you are undoubtedly reading from the Queen of short stories here on Nairaland at the moment.

This is clearly not the work of an Amateur!!!

Ever read her previous stories? absolutely ALL were a HIT.
Her ability to construct words together were top notch..
Well, well I can't say more than these else some audience might thinks I am merely exaggerating or somehow related to her.

I am not in a strong position to Critically criticize this story having never had a sister or grew up with one.

But in a BOYS world, no matter how fond a senior is to his junior brother, no matter how much he loves the said junior, the said junior can't have the audacity to do what Sophia sister is doing and get away with it especially the last incident... IMPOSSIBLE!!!! or is it that apart from being more beautiful,she is also physically stronger than her elder sister for her to be this intimidated

Well like I said, I am not in the best position to ascertain such situations given my growing up from boy to man...

Well, well, it is a ladies things or guys that grew up surrounded by girls..

Comments like "Angelsss update nah",
Thanks for the updates... etc just make me laugh... what are audience for?? discuss, debate, argue constructively, criticism etc... these are what make the place lively, inspire the writer or motivate him or her.. more importantly EDUCATE him or her with the audience included.

sigh...

The Queen of short captivating stories... that is what I have come to know you for.

Never a dull moment reading her stories.

Very sweet...thanks so much dear...I didn't forget u...I just forgot the numbers that followed ur name.
You just made a point. We should discuss on the characters more...
I am glad you all like the story...
I know you all expect Sophia to stand up for herself ...well...
what if this is based on a true life story?
what if they are very weak people like Sophia?

2 Likes

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by YINKS89(m): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2017
I see u angelsss plz update
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Kimkardashain(f): 5:36am On Aug 16, 2017
Angelsss:

Very sweet...thanks so much dear...I didn't forget u...I just forgot the numbers that followed ur name.
NO! real life or fiction. soph nids 2 stand up 4 herslf, dat witch has bitten more dan she can chew. soph shud knw dat heaven cnt help her to kip lekan if she does nt bracen up.....she nids to unleash her own demon,
am meant to undastnd by my wican teacher dat ervy human has angels and innate demons.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2017
Kimkardashain:

NO! real life or fiction. soph nids 2 stand up 4 herslf, dat witch has bitten more dan she can chew. soph shud knw dat heaven cnt help her to kip lekan if she does nt bracen up.....she nids to unleash her own demon,
am meant to undastnd by my wican teacher dat ervy human has angels and innate demons.
that my point sis u don talk am finish dat stupid girl should b happy insteady of acting like a fool 2 her sis....yeah soph is BBW so Bleep wat is dat y u re look down on urself u have to be confident abt urself being big is nt a big deal it how u place urself 2 ppl dat matter bby fight for urself me self b BBW nd i never see anybody way go talk me down u knw y soph dat becoz am confident abt my stature so soph get ur act 2gether plz dont let nobody talk u down dont let her take ur luv for granted anymore
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 6:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by XCELsis(f): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Wow, this story is dope

Come and update Oooo

Suspense is killing me oooo
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by honourable356(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
CRaIziee:

hmmm... Going with ur signature... I think I need an Iphone...

For a start though.. lol
....For a start?? You do have an expensive taste then but you know, Barbie would have asked for a Jeep?
Got the humour though...
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by CRaIziee(f): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
honourable356:
....For a start?? You do have an expensive taste then but you know, Barbie would have asked for a Jeep?
Got the humour though...
lol... I just love askin for low things...
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by honourable356(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Angelsss:

If such a weak ladies exist, then I have never come across one.
A junior sister ordering her elder sister in such a manner that she even cried makes me wonder if such a thing happens in a girl world.

But I tell you this most solemnly... this NEVER happens in a boys world unless they are fathered by different man or has different mother.

well, here in this story I just met a weak character in your imagination (smiles). Sophia is indeed a wuss now but I see her overcoming it and becomes confident... that is the direction your story is showing me at the moment which obviously is gonna make this story even more interesting.

I keep on watching from a distance as things unfold.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by crislyn(f): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
honourable356:
If such a weak ladies exist, then I have never come across one.
A junior sister ordering her elder sister in such a manner that she even cried makes me wonder if such a thing happens in a girl world.

But I tell you this most solemnly... this NEVER happens in a boys world unless they are fathered by different man or has different mother.

well, here in this story I just met a weak character in your imagination (smiles). Sophia is indeed a wuss now but I see her overcoming it and becomes confident... that is the direction your story is showing me at the moment which obviously is gonna make this story even more interesting.

I keep on watching from a distance as things unfold.
I've never met such a weak character in my world, i don't know of others. Some girls are actually gullible but not to this Sophie's extent...you have a point.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by honourable356(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
crislyn:

I've never met such a weak character in my world, i don't know of others. Some girls are actually gullible but not to this Sophie's extent...you have a point.
This is coming from a lady, huh? Then I take it that such character appears once in a blue moon.

Thanks Lady Crislyn...
I hope to learn more from you ladies.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Ekemeze: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Shekinah190(f): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Haba why all this long comments na, pls we know it's gud to appreciate good works but abeg we no come here to read una encyclopedia o, anyways nice story
pls help us with one sweet update

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Arom21(f): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
I really really respect your writing prowess... Much more grace.... Really enjoying myself.. Keep up with the good works.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by bibie01(f): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is a very nice story, I'm stuck to it. Thanks Angelsss.

But the Sophie character is just too weak, please give her some bones. She should stop letting her little sister talk down at her. Love is not stupidity!

Nonetheless, this is great. Please update frequently. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Marchborn123: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nice work bt 4 d sake of we ur loyal fans, try 2 make ur updates frequent kk.

3 Likes

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by nikz(f): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice story as usual always on point angelsss but pls try to make the updates frequent.

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Tharshar: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
[color=#770077]Angel please am begging u come and update now.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by officialflex(f): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
aunty pls upload pls oooo i beg of u, the suspense is killing
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Olabantu(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmm.... I think (only thinking oo) maybe dey are actually nt blood sisters..... Angel able come and continue the good work jare
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2017

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.