Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Hitv And This Scanning Palava - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv And This Scanning Palava (743 Views)

Animax Tv (a 24hrs Anime Channel Launches On Hitv) / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians / Hitv & It's Relevance In The Nigerian Broadcast Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hitv And This Scanning Palava by ajiifixing(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2010
After heeding to their advice/warning to scan my STRONG decoder before 31st January,I still found out that i lost half of the channels on my bouquet.Please what is the way out as this is very frustrating(not being able to watch some channels).As in ,how can I regain my lost channels. HELLLPPP OUUUT PLEASE.
Re: Hitv And This Scanning Palava by urfriend(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2010
Hi,

You need to edit the frequency from 11900 H 27500,to 12092 H 27500 then re-scan after editing.
Re: Hitv And This Scanning Palava by SirMo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
Why Is No One Talking About What This F**king Hitv Did Regarding The The Cancellation Of Fox News And BBC From N1,900 After People Have Made Payment, I Paid N1,900 And Find Out That There Will No Longer Be Fox News And BBC News On Their Bouquet, I Called Their Customer Care For Almost 8 Days And They Asked Me To Take My Decoder To Their Office At Isaac John, I Got There Only To Find Out That They No Longer Have The Channels Available On N1,900. They Raided CTL And Trend TV Because Of Illegalities, Now It's My Turn To Tackle Their Own Illegality As Well, Therefore, I'm Pursuing A Legal Case Against Hitv Over This Matter. Sir'Mo.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movies And Musics / Nigeria Cartoon Movies / Remember Those Days! Which Of The Programs Do You Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.