Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigeria Cartoon Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria Cartoon Movies (744 Views)

Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? / Cat And Rat: New Nigerian Cartoon For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Cartoon Movies by deco2come: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2010
He starts his own Cartoon Movie Studio. His dream is produce movies like Disney Company.

As a true friend of his, he asked me what it takes to achieve his goals, what he should study, skills he should possess because he wants to wants to know the direction before embarking on his goal.

We mention at least learning having some knowledge of the below softwares which I promise to give him the video tutorials of the mention software.
3Ds Max
- Maya
- Cinema 4D
- Blender

Your advice and opinion will highly be appreciated. If you can suggest books good books, it is also fine.
Re: Nigeria Cartoon Movies by deco2come: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2010
More response please
Re: Nigeria Cartoon Movies by kenway(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2010
Forget the software bro learn animation first(from richard williams or preston blair), then reach out to the software, i recommend Anime studo pro 7 although it is actually a 2.5d software, but it is a good introduction to computer animation. Have a nice day then. here is the pilot episode of our series please enjoy, share and make a comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3RnFg-C_MA
Re: Nigeria Cartoon Movies by polyphasic: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2010
I think these cartoon going to be interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, D’banj And Snoopdog Shoot The Video For ‘mr Endowed’ Remix / Twerking For Dummies / Fresh Prince Of Bel Air's 'uncle Phil', James Avery Dies Aged 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.