Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? (32182 Views)

Win And Pay Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Collins10(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
DokitaDave:
Responses here are funny grin

I won't take such money to die in 20 years. Never!

...and for those asking for the assurances that guarantee living for 20 years more, kindly read Psalms 91:14-16

Goodluck! cool
There are people who read that part of Psalms and still ended up dying too. There are Christians who die before they get to the 40s and it does not mean they are bad Christians or they personally offended God. Life is larger than the way you see it.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Collins10(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kakamorufu:
dash me 60 million for 60 years. you got yourself a deal
You mean 60 million kobo?
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by sexaddict08(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
crotonite:
Yep...i will even agree on 6mnths sef.

damn!!
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by zubbyonu(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
I will not waste time to collect the money. What Is life without money
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by KennedyNwaodu(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
With $20million, I can buy me a heaven here on earth. So no bleeps willbe given about death when I die.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Kakamorufu(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Collins10:
You mean 60 million kobo?
na WA for you. Kobo keh. dollars na
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Collins10(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kakamorufu:
na WA for you. Kobo keh. dollars na
In your first comment, you just said 60 million na. You did not tell us if you meant 60 million cowries or 60 million kobo.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Amadaz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
iykofias:
nwanne such money for ordinary death? Chai death is even my hobby, igutara
how many times have u died
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by sircrabo: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
I will use my aged father to collect the money and collct just 20% from him while he pays the price as an old man
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by sanyajava: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
No way. That will be tantamount to limiting my God for he is able to bless me more than that for the years

1 Like

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by am4truth(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
CHESTER48:
and how many of them that belived have lived the so called long life. Stop deceiving ursef, or u will die poor and still recognize heaven is not real or eat large and die still knowing it not real Ur call. Gud night

Your comment makes me laugh. God words would not fail. You better pitch your tent now where there is security. God cannot lie. Longlife is mine in Christ Jesus, it is not negotiable. It can be yours too if you surrender your life to Jesus.
Peace

1 Like

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nathaniel79(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
DokitaDave:
I can relate well to your reasoning; many youths are allergic to stating publicly what they believe in, especially when it comes to their faith. This is no religion sir. If your issue is getting to open the Bible, I'll assist you write out what exactly those verses say:

:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Can I hug you? No homo. Lovely response.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
crotonite:
Your condition critical oooo
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
CHESTER48:
this one has brought religion to this place. What do religion have to do with this now? Must u show ursef?!!
They like to preach at every slight opportunity.... and na dem dy worst pass
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by AdelekeAkinola(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chrisrare:
y not? i don't even plan to live long in dis bleeped up world. So a good bargain for me.
. My brother don't sell your soul for anything for it is priceless. Though today might not be fine but u don't know what tomorrow hold for u.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
i yam coming, let mi tell my old man, he will take it and we will spend it den he wil go after 20yrs. abi to die at 89 never try?
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by pally123: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chrisrare:
y not? i don't even plan to live long in dis bleeped up world. So a good bargain for me.
This guy don kill me!
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by ohiku4every1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
I take this money for just 10yrs
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by holysainbj(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Peacetemi:
Well is there any guarantee you'll live over 20 years if you don't take the money?
What if you don't take the money and die a minute later?
Is there a guaranty you will live for twenty yes after taking the money?
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Ashley86400: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yes definitely. .
If I was already 60. . grin
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
DokitaDave:
I can relate well to your reasoning; many youths are allergic to stating publicly what they believe in, especially when it comes to their faith. This is no religion sir. If your issue is getting to open the Bible, I'll assist you write out what exactly those verses say:

:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by toprealman: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Some smart ass could take the money and get a badth lawyer.... sue everything and keep adjourning the case like forever
Me no send the money!
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Brushless: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
forreelinc:
grin make it 40 years for 40 mill and you got yourself a deal my frnd

Ps the death should have swag like dying in my sleep or something
When you take hot money, you are liable to hot death.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by DokitaDave(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nathaniel79:

Can I hug you? No homo. Lovely response.
You can smiley

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by DokitaDave(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
God bless you.
Amen. Thank you ma'am.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by okezuoemmanue(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
So awful to see and know when you will die
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by vandam1971(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
How can i get the money, and give me the way right now.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2017
Its still better to accept , knowing fully wel that in that 20 years i will start praying for the forgivness of my sin.
And to make sure i make heaven.

Wooooo, i go collect am
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by captaininiobong(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
taar, i no want
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Jacktheripper: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
I will tell my 90years old grandfather to accept the offer and we will enjoy the money together
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
forreelinc:
grin make it 40 years for 40 mill and you got yourself a deal my frnd

Savage!!
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
crotonite:

***MODIFIED ***
for those of you quoting me and spewing thrash.. is it by force to live long?

i don't wanna live past 30yrs and if I should have an opportunity to get something like this, I will use it to change peoples life. i don't need a single dime for myself from it.

i hope now you get where I'm going. ... cool

My God! You scared the hell outta me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.