Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (32830 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders / funniest NAMES i ever heard! post your own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hey people, i thought it would be great for everyone to tell a funny or weird story of what happened to them today, be it at school, work, home or wherever. check this out, a little gross though:

I was at school today, went to use the washroom, after doing my bidnis, i flushed. thats how i saw the water quickly rising above and out of the toilet bowl. (guess it was clogged) before i knew it, the water was spilling all over the floor and just wouldn't stop! omigod i panicked and didnt know what to do so i just ran out of the washroom, hoping that no-one would see me leave. sooo embarassing ya'll. thank heavens i was alone in the washroom. imagine the embarassment. im sure the janitor or cleaning man/woman would be cussing me out when they see it! grin wetin i for do now?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by nilla(f): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2006
cheesy
the toilet has probably broken down before grin grin grin

nothing funny has happened to me today (except one wants to count my trying to learn french by watching movies in french and reading the subtitles in english, its ridiculous the characters are talking so fast undecided)
when something funny happens i would be sure to post it tongue
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by vokalguy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2006
well lets see, 2day i saw a spanish man using a pink razor haha and he did not even hide the thing, he had a damn clip, wtf, dat was pure gay ish
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babaibadan(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2006
@soul patrol
probably the restroom couldn't handle your $hit!, ur "busines" was too much of a transaction for it LMAO.
My day was a boring one sad
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by LiquidMind(m): 1:58am On Aug 09, 2006
I try to take my dog to the veterinary this morning but the dog refused

So i drag it to the veterinary but before i new it on the way the dog started to pee without stopping for over 50 meter long and people were looking at me and thinking what is happening to my dog,

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by classiqkid(f): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2006
lol

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by bluenubian(f): 2:20am On Aug 09, 2006
@ liquidmind
Lol
Similar stuff happened to me this weekend. Took my dog to the vet cause he had been having loose stools. So we were in the lil waiting area with all the other dogs and their owner then my dog decided to do number 2. That wasn't the worse part, the poop decided to get caught up in his butt. And the poor dog was shaking his butt to get the poop to fall off. But the poop wasn't going anywhere cause my stupid dog had swallowed a string earlier and was caught up in his butt. So pretty much I had to stick my hand up my dogs butt a lil to get the string out. I was embarrased as can be. Everyone was jus giggling away. Apparently that's why my dog had been having loose stools.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by 2fine4u(f): 2:29am On Aug 09, 2006
wassup girl! wow girl i've missed u. so our honorable seun, onu n'ekwuru oha has finally unbanned u. nwoke chukwu gozie gi oh.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by bluenubian(f): 2:37am On Aug 09, 2006
Aww 2fine baby kiss, I missed ya too, yes o seun finally unbanned me o. Seun, miss 2fine says "may God guide u O!!!". Say "amen"
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by 2fine4u(f): 2:45am On Aug 09, 2006
girl a lot has happened since u been gone buh am sure u already kno all tha juicy stories. am not trynna take debosky's job as the aproko of nl but that your ex na serious woman wrapper lipsrsealed he didnt even wait on u, he just jumped on janet.girl like a dog on heat lipsrsealed he even came unto me today buh u kno me, i told him off cuzz am no more a playa cool
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by bluenubian(f): 2:58am On Aug 09, 2006
Oh believe me 2fine, I saw everything unravel b4 my eyes. But trust me, I haven't started with debo yet, he ll wish he never messed with me when am done with him.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babaibadan(m): 3:02am On Aug 09, 2006
bluenubian:

Oh believe me 2fine, I saw everything unravel before my eyes. But trust me, I haven't started with debo yet, he ll wish he never messed with me when am done with him.
I can see you on your way to detention again. shocked
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 09, 2006
was riding my bike around n this dude stick his head out his car window n started yellin at me hey sexy. didnt get to see his face cuz i cant see stuff from far away w/o my glasses so i just rode away lol
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by bluenubian(f): 3:09am On Aug 09, 2006
@baba
Was I d only one u saw here, u don't know me and I don't know. So pls let me be.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Teezy(f): 3:09am On Aug 09, 2006
At work today, i fell on my ass while trynna show some kid how to do a perfect backflip embarassed its was hella funny how i fell tho n my ass still hurts! sad

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 09, 2006
cheesy cheesy sry i laughed cry
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Teezy(f): 3:12am On Aug 09, 2006
Haha. im in pain sad
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by kiki(f): 3:21am On Aug 09, 2006
Teezy:

At work today, i fell on my ass while trynna show some kid how to do a perfect backflip embarassed its was hella funny how i fell tho n my ass still hurts! sad

lmfao hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Teezy(f): 3:23am On Aug 09, 2006
Lmao. okay u dont have to laugh so much shocked embarassed im in fucking pain! angry cry tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by kiki(f): 3:24am On Aug 09, 2006
Teezy:

Lmao. okay u don't have to laugh so much shocked embarassed im in fucking pain! angry cry tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin dat shiit is funny i just can't stop laughin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Teezy(f): 3:25am On Aug 09, 2006
angry tongue tongue angry
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by kiki(f): 3:27am On Aug 09, 2006
gurl don't be mad go put some ice on it but it is really funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Teezy(f): 3:28am On Aug 09, 2006
i aint mad angry grin grin im sitting in ice roflmao embarassed
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by kiki(f): 3:31am On Aug 09, 2006
Teezy:

i aint mad angry grin grin im sitting in ice roflmao embarassed

roflmfao grin grin grin the pain is dat much?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babaibadan(m): 3:37am On Aug 09, 2006
bluenubian:

@baba
Was I d only one u saw here, u don't know me and I don't know. So please let me be.
duh! you "was" not the only one offcourse but u are fresh from detention remember.
@kiki
where have u been? missed ya
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by kiki(f): 3:39am On Aug 09, 2006
babaibadan:

@kiki
where have u been? missed ya

oh really? mee 2
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by babaibadan(m): 3:44am On Aug 09, 2006
kiki:

oh really? mee 2
lets talk in our usual place.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by gigitte(f): 4:51am On Aug 09, 2006
oh hmm ha
if i tell all the things that happened to me yday,  you will not know whether to laugh or cry. it is a long story but the summary is that i was in the hood, waiting for the bus to come and whisk me away not realising i was standing in the midst of prostitutes doing their business. i was even standing next to one, and wanted to tell her to stop worrying and walking up and down the block, that the bus will soon come. even when one bobo was asking her price i thot she was rejecting a ride. i was even wondering why she wasnt wearing underwear under her white dress. two men tried to pick me up, and one even came out of his car to inspect. i was beyond scared. to now make matters worse i was standing on a 'corner' and these bobos were smoking something funny and asking for change for a dollar

NEVER EVER AGAIN!
(*i did find a place that sold plantain sha)

oh god, can someone tell me all this nairaland gist on yahoo messenger? i dont want seun to ban me for offtopic sha but gist is sweet
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by diddy4(m): 5:04am On Aug 09, 2006
@teezy
i cudnt help but laugh out loud. i didnt wann@ post but when i say dat stuff, damn, i fell off my chair laughing.

@gigitte
what gist?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by gigitte(f): 5:06am On Aug 09, 2006
;d
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by diddy4(m): 5:08am On Aug 09, 2006
oh, ok. im about to sleep but will spare some minutes to update you b4 i go to bed. hit me up on yahoo. my id is in ma profile.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Fimmy(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2006
cool cool cool
damnn i made my girl angry
to me twas fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" / Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You / DO You See It? Pic Inserted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.