Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Let Your Voice Count/be Heard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Your Voice Count/be Heard (503 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Detention, Seven-count Charges / Opposition Is Not Madness— Reno Tells Man Who Said He Heard Buhari Is Dead / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Your Voice Count/be Heard by odysey: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
For many years in this Country millions of Nigerians have been silent irrespective of the situation, this is because

1. they may be 'ignorant of 'the situation

2. they are benefiting directly or indirectly from the 'situation

3. It doesn't really 'affect' them etc

I'm a victim of the current situation in this country both directly and indirectly, I may have benefitted from her present state directly and indirectly

NONETHELESS I Refuse to be silent, the Nation is rotten to the core and now Many Nigerians are more aware of how great this country could have been if not for Politicians serving their own interests

I've tears in my eyes as I write this without electricity listening to the music played by my neighbors gen in this modern times when 24hrs Power should be a norm not a gift.

I read the published list of the kidnappers, I said to my self we have wealthy people in this country that are not politicians, why have they been silent (not blaming the victims), the country is going way and way under and Yet so many are quiet, silent hoping the problems will go away, hoping the government will swoop in and save the day

Over the past few weeks after reading about the happenings in the country my heart broke, victims are being victimized, CBN helping to put the economy under, the security agencies playing with our rights while murdering innocents and locking up people who call for Justice.

Are we going to continue been silent? A Wind of Change is blowing This is our opportunity to Speak up and be the Change
Listening to a lecturer years ago he said "the present generation has failed us"

I heard his silent question... What will your generation Do?

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
Lefulefu
Tahrah
Zarzar
Obino
scopy
bimberry1307
rosieluv
sekxy Eyini
mofeoluwa
MhizDherbee
Lalasticlala
Tosyn2much
Zarzar
Twaci
Makydebbie
Wristbangle
Martin0
Myfantasies
tosyn2much
Oyindidi
Onstelly
Rukkydelta
Lala247
Smellymouth
Lefulefu
Kingrex1
Laveda
Mimzyy
Aderola15
Traphedges
Itsjude
toks2008
ishilove
lala24
Missnande
Tpreshyee
hananay
ewande1234
gracile
queenpheesah
Oyindidi
Evablizin
Khallyella
harunablezin
IfyOaks
PharmaGirlLilyjoe567
Angelina
sttodegelinglacis
Audreytimes
PrettyMizQdot
Diznie
Venica
ShalomdeeLitQueen
Maryclaire
darbeelicous
NegeduGrace
splendidiva
cerowo.
SweetPuffPuff,
NevetsIbot,
preccy69
Eniqurl
folake
migehkayem
jaycharytea
MainHerione
Hoon
holatimmy
devilmaycry
surest
Marinee
dollyjoy
Justeenaleo
Amarabae
safarigirl

Nina4u
Darchsmileing
Missmossy
Adfijem
GloriaNinja
Omotayor123
Asco9ty5
rosy4u
Boleyndy
nasty2
ritababe
candyBibi294
gentlebee
holar
sandybae
Leriebloom
mhizgap
KimberlyWest
Tiffany
JAngelsss
EvaJaefiyah
everton4life
Lawlahdey
prey02
sleeq

iamApollux
Nnnena RolaDiva
Galacious1
Spicy
lateswedishblonde
marianne
adacrislyn
Cleopatra4
StarBukola
commyluv
PamelB
Lilyqueeny
ODUMAIYE
Bukki
minat
Rhayne
kaycee
rilyn
kikiwendy
Awelewapem
Favapinkeeprincess
Mimienudless
harlizah
zeezat
Kimkardashain
Bossken
Olaide59
mercyymai
Tinkybabe
ceedarlin1
iamloyalty
skarlett
rachealf
stteel123
Chumzy
pinky
SheWrites
larabae13
queenitee
Billyonair,
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain,queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma, Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl, Eniquirl, crislyn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Your Voice Count/be Heard by toffy333(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Na all the people way they nairaland u won mention?

2 Likes

Re: Let Your Voice Count/be Heard by Martin0(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Personally I believ the problem of nigeria lay's in the hands of nigerian's,Erm this topic sometime like months ago arose btw me and my friends and was saying to them,let take corruption for Example..

You see corruption has grown within the germ of an Average nigerian,we no longer believ in our leader's neither do we even believ in ourselves most nigerian's now have that mind set of ''ah if am giving power's tomorrow mehn aww pack my own share first ooo''now what share?
Stealing

The only way I believ we can move or change this our bad character's that has befallen on this country and the government is change our thought let us beging to stand by the truth,nobody most be 100percent truthful but when it comes to issues that matter's we should treat them rightly...

1 Like

Re: Let Your Voice Count/be Heard by Hadampson(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Pingin2, EGUNmogaji and franknetter.. please what is ur view about this topic cos Me o, am fed up with this zoo called NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Let Your Voice Count/be Heard by cerowo(f): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmm wat can i say....
If really we want Nigeria to be a better country, we need to eradicate "CORRUPTION", this corruption is what is eating up d country ...am nt exculded neither are you...so let kick it (corruption) out.
That's my own take in this topic

1 Like

Re: Let Your Voice Count/be Heard by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
if we start to dey discuss naija matter more than half of us here go get high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Let Your Voice Count/be Heard by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hadampson:
Pingin2, EGUNmogaji and franknetter.. please what is ur view about this topic cos Me o, am fed up with this zoo called NIGERIA

All I can say is that there are many of us that are returning home.

Sink or swim, will be in the waters with whomever is left at home.

1 Like

Re: Let Your Voice Count/be Heard by Hadampson(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
EgunMogaji:

All I can say is that there are many of us that are returning home.

Sink or swim, will be in the waters with whomever is left at home.
Please how much can someone obtain PR visa to U.S.A?

Immigrant visa and PR visa, are they the same??
Re: Let Your Voice Count/be Heard by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hadampson:
Please how much can someone obtain PR visa to U.S.A?

Immigrant visa and PR visa, are they the same??

All the info you need is on USCIS.Gov

1 Like

Re: Let Your Voice Count/be Heard by Hadampson(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

All the info you need is on USCIS.Gov
Thanks sirsmiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why War Criminal Tony Blair Met Fulani Supremacist Nasir El-rufai / Pdp Campaign Style / Lai Mohammed Plans Creation Of Council To Regulate Social Media Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.