Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

JAMB Direct Entry Admission Form Is Out – 2017/2018 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Direct Entry Admission Form Is Out – 2017/2018 (12508 Views)

Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline / Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / List Of Schools Whose Post-utme Forms Are Out – 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Direct Entry Admission Form Is Out – 2017/2018 by Jackossky(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2017
hi
Re: JAMB Direct Entry Admission Form Is Out – 2017/2018 by Jackossky(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Hizzy:
plz I need you to advice Me on what to do
I wrote my SSCE 2010 but I didn't make coz I failed English, then I decided to write it again 2011 by his grace I passed it.
I wrote NDA entrance exams the same year then the weren't using Jamb but my name wasn't shortlisted. 2012 I wrote it again but the made it compulsory that we must write Jamb as we know it jamb doesn't consider second choice
NDA was my first choice, Uniben second
I got 245 but my name wasn't shortlisted
then 2013 I wrote it again jamb again I scored 230 one of my father's friends promise to help me, when my father was a local government chairman but now late he gave the man supervisor I believed he told me our deputy governors elder brother is his friend who was a general in the Army but he saw it as a breakthrough then he dumped me, we supposed meet the man but he want with his son my name wasn't shortlisted again coz as usual I still apply for NDA
2014 I scored 217 a member of house of representative promised to help me coz I wanted to change institution but surprise he never helped me my name wasn't shortlisted again 2015 I wrote jamb again but I didn't make it I got 176. 2016 I traveled to Lagos where I recorded songs the song was a hit Although I have been recording songs since 2010, the song titled
WINE AM it's on Google Search
I got a contract I suppose earn big but my phone was stolen and the guys contact I lost it
this year I wrote Jamb Again I put unilag but I scored 176
still 2014 I applied for Noun but my mom didn't like it I don't have money again and am now confused
I don't know if am to give my talent 100% effort
and its because of music that made me chose unilag where I can meet many opportunities
Wow..Kinda dicey
I laud your effort for not relenting..
Seriously, its been a rough road

I would have advice you to focus more on talent,but I think education is important and not necessary....
With Education at least you can have plan B..

if you don't do it now ,when will you do it?
My advice is Go for the education first even though unilag fee is high. you can opt for unilorin Jupeb programme.
why I said this is because you will have a higher chance of passing their examination because this is the first time they are admitting Jupeb student. If you can register there it makes you become a pioneer student with a high chance of success because they won't want their pioneer student to fail and the fee will be considerably less because they want to attract student

after the jupeb programme,you can buy de form and opt for unilag since that is where your mind is

it is not a must that you should choose the school in which you did your jupeb programme..you can choose any other school of your choice as far as the school is running the jupeb programme

Lastly,Jamb has been a motyherfuvker
started mine in 2014 .the jamb score was 216 and Putme was 53%..

I was admitted but I somehow neglect the admission for some reasons.. I was given actuarial science

The next year i wrote,I got 248 in jamb with my putme as 62%....
coz of my score I did not register to any other school and unfortunately I wasn't given admission
that of 2016..I got 218..we wrote the post utme exam but they later cancelled the exam due to new jamb policy. but u thank God I opt in for Jupeb and another poly. ...

Still Uniben did not give me admission through jamb..

but I was admitted for the jupeb programme....

so I will ask you to follow your heart buy I just know that education serve as a backbone and you can use it to harness and develop any talent you have ..Merci
Re: JAMB Direct Entry Admission Form Is Out – 2017/2018 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jackossky:

Wow..Kinda dicey
I laud your effort for not relenting..
Seriously, its been a rough road

I would have advice you to focus more on talent,but I think education is important and not necessary....
With Education at least you can have plan B..

if you don't do it now ,when will you do it?
My advice is Go for the education first even though unilag fee is high. you can opt for unilorin Jupeb programme.
why I said this is because you will have a higher chance of passing their examination because this is the first time they are admitting Jupeb student. If you can register there it makes you become a pioneer student with a high chance of success because they won't want their pioneer student to fail and the fee will be considerably less because they want to attract student

after the jupeb programme,you can buy de form and opt for unilag since that is where your mind is

it is not a must that you should choose the school in which you did your jupeb programme..you can choose any other school of your choice as far as the school is running the jupeb programme

Lastly,Jamb has been a motyherfuvker
started mine in 2014 .the jamb score was 216 and Putme was 53%..

I was admitted but I somehow neglect the admission for some reasons.. I was given actuarial science

The next year i wrote,I got 248 in jamb with my putme as 62%....
coz of my score I did not register to any other school and unfortunately I wasn't given admission
that of 2016..I got 218..we wrote the post utme exam but they later cancelled the exam due to new jamb policy. but u thank God I opt in for Jupeb and another poly. ...

Still Uniben did not give me admission through jamb..

but I was admitted for the jupeb programme....

so I will ask you to follow your heart buy I just know that education serve as a backbone and you can use it to harness and develop any talent you have ..Merci
thanks I will go for it
Re: JAMB Direct Entry Admission Form Is Out – 2017/2018 by newspapers: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2018
The requirements for this years direct entry are quite the same with that of last years. https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.com.ng/questions/jamb-direct-entry-form-out-what-full-requirements/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest Universities In The Uk (10+ Unis From £4,000) / ESCET Issues Certificates To Graduands After 13 Years, School Thanks Ugwuanyi / Subjects Combination For Sociology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.