Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) (57720 Views)

Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / Sold out:Land For Sale In Lafiaja, Lekki After Second Toll Gate at N18m Per plot / Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Ijaya123: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Callmedondee:
I feel like crying yesterday when a friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook. And I keep on asking myself this question: Is it a crime to have money now or to be living in Lekki? I pray God almighty will heal heart of does that this flood affected.

It is not a crime to have money but not making the right choices with the money can be crime.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by lebete3000: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Dexema:
This flood will have negative effects on the prices of property around lekki axis.
My favourite areas in lag remain

Ikeja ( GRA and environs )
Maryland
Gbagada
Ilupeju
Ajao estate

What of Ikorodu the worst place on earth. No wonder Badoo flourishes there. The place na village aswear....

3 Likes

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
ahahahahahaha u aff come again abi
hey! what's up? grin
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2017
seunlayi:
Sorry Mr Richman, now the person leaving in the ghetto and better than you.
this is not a time to make jest of any body to make yourself feel good. This is a sign of long years of environmental decay and abuse. All the drainage systems in Lagos are insanely clogged.we don't thrash our waste properly and we have no damage control. Grow up.stop mocking others as if you don't have your own battle's you're fighting.

You better be careful when mocking others calamities because you don't know what will befall you in your quest to feel better because you think you're not living in a fancy house

BTW I don't stay in any of the island areas so when you want to start ranting rant with sense because I am brutal on ranters

2 Likes

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by haykes(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Pls i want 2 buy canoe 4 business in lekki,who know where 2 buy it

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Martin0(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
hey! what's up? grin
Nna aaa am cool ooo,happy monday morning,how far na?what have u got for me?
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Ajewealth123:
so many people will use this lekki flood to console their poverty stricken life.
They be like " living in ajegunle without flood is better than lekki".

2 Likes

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by kennylawn(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Too bad for d resident of lekki.
I see all dis ajebo resident envy my ketu now.
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
Nna aaa am cool ooo,happy monday morning,how far na?what have u got for me?
i have a big bag of diamonds for you buhari will deliver them to you when he comes back to nigeria from London grin
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Originality007: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Ajewealth123:
so many people will use this lekki flood to console their poverty stricken life.
They be like " living in ajegunle without flood is better than lekki".

guy ur comment crack my ribz grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by MrHenshaw: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Callmedondee:
I feel like crying yesterday when a friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook. And I keep on asking myself this question: Is it a crime to have money now or to be living in Lekki? I pray God almighty will heal heart of does that this flood affected.

D occupant should consider "Fish Rearing" as a compliment means of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Biggybogo1(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
The Rich also cry

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
i have a big bag of diamonds for you buhari will deliver them to you when he comes back to nigeria from London grin
hahahahahahahha corny man!!!
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by bigass123(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2017
samtee37:
So pathetic.... Someone Compound embarassed

Those cars got born again and in the process of getting baptized
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahha corny man!!!
Who? me or buhari? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by yomz1e(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Out of this misfortune comes good fortunes! somebody looses, somebody wins.
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by francotorti(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2017
Lagos people how market?

2 Likes

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by rexlims(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2017
THIS IS WHAT U GET WHEN YOU ABANDON STANDARD BUILDING CODES. JST COS U HAVE MONEY DOESNT MEAN U SHOULD BUILD ON WATER WAYS. WHEN YOU BUILD ON WATER WAYS U PUSH THE WATER TO SOME PLACE. THE PEOPLE THERE EQUALLY WILL PUSH BACK. AT THE END, THE WATER WILL HAVE TO GET SOMEWHERE.
SO MY ADVICE TO PROSPECTIVE HOUSE OWNERS, PLEASE DO A SURVEY, AS IT WILL HELP YOU BUILD PROPERLY.

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Uchexxy(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Dexema:
This flood will have negative effects on the prices of property around lekki axis.

Maryland
Gbagada
Ilupeju
Ajao estate
how u no fav ikoyi? Thats d best area in lag. U can just walk into a flat and see dollars lying around

2 Likes

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by adetayo234: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2017
LUGBE:
Is the change you asked for cheesy

Enjoy it

Would GEJ have done anything about that flood if he had been elected as president? Or what are you driving at?
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by sucess001(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Dexema:

Maryland
Gbagada
Ilupeju
Ajao estate
I still prefer Ikeja to Lekki. I really don't know hw the hype is worth this gory sight.

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by crownbayo(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2017
when you built your house with millions of naira, why can't you buy the flood from God? you think you are wisher than God abi!

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
this is not a time to make jest of any body to make yourself feel good. This is a sign of long years of environmental decay and abuse. All the drainage systems in Lagos are insanely clogged.we don't thrash our waste properly and we have no damage control. Grow up.stop mocking others as if you don't have your own battle's you're fighting.

You better be careful when mocking others calamities because you don't know what will befall you in your quest to feel better because you think you're not living in a fancy house

BTW I don't stay in any of the island areas so when you want to start ranting rant with sense because I am brutal on ranters

It's not about the drainages now. It's about the sea level. If they keep dredging, those places would become a thing of the past should mother nature get mad. Eko Atlantic city is also another disaster waiting to happen.
Besides, mainlanders are making jokes because of the way the islanders act like only lepers inhabit the mainland. The discrimination is annoying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by delman88(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2017
LUGBE:
Is the change you asked for cheesy

Enjoy it

This same situation happened in 2012 so stop the propaganda.
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by modsfucker: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2017
He should kuku buy fishing net
Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2017
One environmentalist predicted this and worse. Eko atlantic is next. If you have a landed property you want to develop into a residence, find yourself professionals, architects and building technologists. If you are looking for a place to rent, well, check the place during the rainy season.

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by ewosk: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2017
I feel for those who traveled out...or not around during this period...most of their electronics and properties will be damaged....

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by salesforce: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Lekki must go

1 Like

Re: Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2017
He might have been planning of digging a swimming pool and the rain effortlessy helped him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin / Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.