Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,432 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates (58260 Views)

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida / The Most Expensive House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Manchidede(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2013
Their are lots of estates in the FCT but these are the most expensive ones. But are they the best?

PEGGY’S POINTE
Peggy’s Pointe located along Aguiyi Ironsi Street, adjacent Maitama General Hospital, has been identified as the most expensive estate in Abuja.
The occupants pay rent in dollars, as the owners of the estate do not accept payments in our local currency. The rent per annum for a three-bedroom flat in the estate is between $70, 000 and $100, 000.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-mRhDswjkSBk/UnyUZNGUXyI/AAAAAAAAAeY/2LgkeOJbigQ/s1600/ex.gif[/img]

THE ANCESTORS COURT
The Ancestors Court is another estate worth mention. Located in the highbrow Maitama area of the FCT, the street from the gate into the estate is lined on both sides by golden palm trees and flowers. The environment is serene and very homely. Rent and property sales transactions are also done in foreign currency here. For instance, rent for a three-bedroom flat is US$55, 000 per annum. Residents also pay a service fee of N2million for the facilities and services that give this estate an edge over others in terms of grandeur and luxury.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-HtITlCfikSQ/UnyUCRqRurI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/GdU56uq0R7E/s1600/ancestor.gif[/img]

BANK OF INDUSTRY ESTATE
Bank of Industry Estate is located in Asokoro, another plush area in the FCT. There, accommodation is as high as what is obtainable in Maitama and Wuse 2. A house with closed circuit television (CCTV), generator and other attractive amenities goes for as much as $50, 000 to $65, 000 per annum. The area is mostly occupied by expatriates and high net worth Nigerian professionals.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vGqVdhuevao/UnyU_AwehTI/AAAAAAAAAeg/EQM_JM7Sa2E/s1600/sun+city.gif[/img]

CROWN COURT ESTATE
Crown Court Estate is situated behind Gilmore Building, off Shehu Musa Yar’adua Expressway, Utako, a little distance from the VIO Office and the Federal Ministry of Environment.
The apartments are valued at N55 million and costs N5 million to rent, while the duplexes are valued at N78 million each.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-VcsNm4yXTL4/UnyVOyWWnJI/AAAAAAAAAew/oDCa7CW_azE/s1600/ttt.gif[/img]
Source: http://..com/2013/11/abujas-most-expensive-estates.html

2 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by oiseworld: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2013
Most expensive in an already expensive city.

If the federal govt don't want Nigerians to live in Abuja, they should let us know in time, the National Conference is about to begin.

14 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by citizenY(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2013
HOW MUCH IS ONE ROMM SELF CONTAIN? FOR THERE? grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by IGBOSON1: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
That's where the thieving politicians/contractors/public servants have cocooned themselves from the retribution of the masses that they've sold down the river!

Go there and say you want to start trouble, and then see how fast they despatch you to your maker! sad

10 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Slizbeat(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
When my village provides all I need, wetin I go dey find there sef??

With $50,000, you can build a 5 bedroom duplex to your taste along the waterside and live a good life. Or still build a 2 storey buiding comprising of 6 Flats of 3 bedroom and rent at $1000-$2000. Under 5 years, you would have recovered the cost.

23 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by ifebosco: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Slizbeat: When my village provides all I need, wetin I go dey find there sef??

With $50,000, you can build a 5 bedroom duplex to your taste along the waterside and live a good life. Or still build a 2 storey buiding comprising of 6 Flats of 3 bedroom and rent at $1000-$2000. Under 5 years, you would have recovered the cost.
my friend you can´t build 6 flat in nigeria with $50,000.no were in nigeria.just the cost of land , engineer, rod and cement.to build 6 flat in nigeria is more expensive than some advance countries,because of our leaders

11 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Slizbeat(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
ifebosco: my friend you can´t build 6 flat in nigeria with $50,000.no were in nigeria.just the cost of land , engineer, rod and cement.to build 6 flat in nigeria is more expensive than some advance countries,because of our leaders

You can get a land at $5000 while the remaining goes for the building except you bought such land at Lagos, Abuja or PH where they sell at $20,000-$40,000.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by wealth2al(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Maybe for those with too much money, lols.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
No offence,those places are not even fine esp compared to the prices. Is this the best Nigeria could come up with the price they quote.smh
Estates with no electricity or good road network. See as the road tight sef.mtcheew
So those polithiefcians cannot even develop Abuja where they share money everyday.
God knows I opened this thread with very high expectation

13 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ehhhh Did I just read N5million as RENT? Lord God, have mercy on my soul!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by emmabest2000(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
citizenY: HOW MUCH IS ONE ROMM SELF CONTAIN? FOR THERE? grin grin
grin
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
[size=20pt]I hope say nepa no dey take light for these places + them dey give residents free food NONSENSE! Sun city my BUMBUM angry[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Mujah1deen: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
I thought paying services or asking to be paid in $ was forbidden undecided

8 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by pembisco(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
IGBO-SON:
That's where the thieving politicians/contractors/public servants have cocooned themselves from the retribution of the masses that they've sold down the river!

Go there and say you want to start trouble, and then see how fast they despatch you to your maker! sad
igbotic point of view

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by braxjay(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
sunny vale homes and sun city? not so expensive cant say for the other. i think the most expensive are those in wuse or asokoro #myOpinion
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by theripper3: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
All this one na small money for the likes of ODUAH, BANKOLE, HELL RUFAI and co.

Money wey reach me build 4 bedroom bungalow for IFO.

Make dem no worry, me sef get plans to chop that cake.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
A hardworking Nigerian CANT AFFORD THIS.

kilode?? Omo,its either u a drug baron,politician,or most likely a fraudster.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by omodapson(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
My village is more beautiful than anywhere else. I enjoy myself better with my people.

But come o, I dey mad ni? Why would I pay 75,000 dollars for an apartment for 365 days when I can use same to build a house that can last me for my life time and my generations go still enjoy am? With 75k, I will have all the amenities needed to make life comfortable and much more. Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by gerald09(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
I see abuja housing market about to crash. So many expensive houses in a city dangling from a thread. Most of these houses n estates are owned by civil servants n if every civil servant own a house n estates who will live in whose? Most of the houses and estates are empty cos it cost so much. Most people speculate dat abuja will be like lagos but its not possible majority of Lagos residence are into d private sector n Lagos is an industrious city, so the housing market will always be strong, Abuja is made up of 80% civil servant 10% are private but rely on d government to do business n the other 10% are purely private. Within d 80%, 10% own most of the expensive house in the city centre 20% own most of the houses in d suburb the other 70% rent houses from d suburb. For the other 20% in d private sector they rather buy houses @ d suburb. So then who leaves in these expensive houses in a city dangling from a thread?.

15 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Eddybond: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
This is just madness at its highest,but how will they nigeria govt allow such transaction with foreign currency in Nigeria?thats to show they do not know what is obtainable in govt shocked

4 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Zonacom(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Estates like these are strictly for NDI NWELU OBI EJI ERI EGO

2 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Una dey use dis expensive dis and dat do wetin sef?

vanity upon vanity, all is vanity! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by theripper3: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
sanniemoe: A hardworking Nigerian CANT AFFORD THIS.

kilode?? Omo,its either u a drug baron,politician,or most likely a fraudster.

With minimum wage, u can afford here in like 6 gazillion years

2 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
i stay in sunnyvale estate n itz quite expensive too!!! OP u ddnt mention Efab estate

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Is that the London UK red phone booth up there?

Let's see the pictures of the houses. We've seen pictures of naija paupers in shanty homes and it's only right that we see pictures of the naija fake bigmen.

However, the darn road looks messed up and dusty for "Abuja's most expensive estates."

Also, that dead city with ultra-dull architecture, Abuja, needs some life in there.

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by nwabobo: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Slizbeat:

You can get a land at $5000 while the remaining goes for the building except you bought such land at Lagos, Abuja or PH where they sell at $20,000-$40,000.
Brother, $50,000 can not build a standard 3 bedroom bungalow even even excluding the cost of land.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by gerald09(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mujah1deen: I thought paying services or asking to be paid in $ was forbidden undecided
Guess dey haven't gotten d memo yet
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by moshino(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
@OP

What makes these estates "The Best" as you stated? So maybe they're the "Most expensive", but how do you define "The Best"?
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by spade: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
The worst part is, the estates are not even worth the price tags attached to them.

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
citizenY: HOW MUCH IS ONE ROMM SELF CONTAIN? FOR THERE? grin grin
YOU CAN'T GET THAT UNLESS SOM1 DECIDED TO KEEP U IN HIS KITCHEN WHILE U BEG HIM WITH 1.7M PER ANUM
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
nwabobo: Brother, $50,000 can not build a standard 3 bedroom bungalow even even excluding the cost of land.

$50,000 = N7,925,000.00
It will build a STANDARD bungalow....what are you talking about?

15 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by moshino(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
nwabobo: Brother, $50,000 can not build a standard 3 bedroom bungalow even even excluding the cost of land.

$50k is about #8.1m, why wouldn't that build a standard 3 bedroom excluding the cost of land?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / Wow: Check Out A House Built Upside Down / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.