Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air (20763 Views)

Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm / Brila Announced Murphy Ijemba Not Sacked / Brila FM Sacked Murphy Ijemba and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by femi4: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
The station is back already
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by abumeinben(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
After paying tax

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
No wonder the entire weekend I couldn't get them
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Xkriz: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
So I no go hear Murphy jemba radio paparazzi voice today
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by ednut1(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Xkriz:
So I no go hear Murphy jemba radio paparazzi voice today
back on air
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by OgaBuhari: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2017
kidman96:

Bad child from a bad home.

You have no regards for your father so you can insult other a people's fathers. Iam sure this is how you insult your father at home.
Sharap. Afonja unity beggar.
GERRARAHIA

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by almarthins(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2017
kidman96:

Bad child from a bad home.

You have no regards for your father so you can insult other a people's fathers. Iam sure this is how you insult your father at home.

Na somebody pikin to go insult am when he don bcom a father. Some people on nl have unresolved mental cases in yabaleft. Tell me, What has flooding in lekki got to do with buhari?

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by misspineapple(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Money palava
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by slap1(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2017
Brymo:
For dis transfer window, haba!

Your phone no dey browse?
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by iedide: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Hmmmn, sorry for the flood.
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by columbus007(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Ok.
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Zizicardo:
. overflow from the sea, assisted by excess rainfall.
plus bad drainage system
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by olaztek(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hope their expensive transmitting equipments are not affected.
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yaaaaaa rain done carry Murphy ijemba oooooo
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by kingrt2(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
No wonder I have been trying to listen since last week but nothing, I even tried online but it kept on saying radio station not available.. Wow thats too bad.
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Brymo: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
slap1:

Your phone no dey browse?
d give d full gists, and all d drama.
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by muller101(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Deseo:
My darling sports Radio, get back online soon.
online?
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by tivta(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Zizicardo:
. overflow from the sea, assisted by excess rainfall.

Don't be ignorant, the sea has nothing to do with this. The bar beach is not overflowing Madam. Make proper research.
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by FRANKLAD1: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
no, like unseriously,
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by adegeye38(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Peera:
I did like to be clarified. The cause of the flood, is it excess rainfall on these areas or water overflow from the sea?
Its excess rainfall coupled with no planed underground sewage system, or drainges, dis flood could have been avoided, imagine, the same things keeps happening every year
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
muller101:
online?

On air.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Collins10(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
kidman96:
Its very serious ooo.... I live close to their studio and the entire place was flooded....

A very big python wash to their office by the water almost swallowed sexy Joe but her big hips could not pass through the snake's mouth... Her hips saved her.
That Brila Fm, they have various studios all over the country. I know of the ones in Lagos and Anambra. There is something I don't understand though. They have the same Presenters, right? I mean Clive Sugar George and the rest from the Onitsha studio are the ones everybody in the country listen to, right? Or they have entirely different Presenters in Lagos too?
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by borngeologist(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
kidman96:
Its very serious ooo.... I live close to their studio and the entire place was flooded....

A very big python wash to their office by the water almost swallowed sexy Joe but her big hips could not pass through the snake's mouth... Her hips saved her.
who tell you say sexy joe get hips...go check I've own you go no say...water don pass garri
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Ezeego1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Collins10:
That Brila Fm, they have various studios all over the country. I know of the ones in Lagos and Anambra. There is something I don't understand though. They have the same Presenters, right? I mean Clive Sugar George and the rest from the Onitsha studio are the ones everybody in the country listen to, right? Or they have entirely different Presenters in Lagos too?
different presenters in every station,,,they only hook up when its news time.
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by femi4: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Collins10:
Different presenters.....in fact, different programming
Re: Brila FM Affected By The Lekki Flood, Goes Off Air by Collins10(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
femi4:
Different presenters.....in fact, different programming
Thanks big bro. It's something that has always confused me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elton John - Sacrifice - Mp3/mp4 Download + Lyrics / Romantic Lyrics – Korede Bello Ft. Tiwa Savage / Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.