Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. (6360 Views)

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by femi4: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2017
feelgoodInc:

so does it mean you have received the SMS.
just one person.
No SMS yet and it doesnt mean that you are disqualified
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by dharmie092: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Stevosty:
If you applied for ntax or health, and you are sure your bvn name is same as the one you used to register, as in first and last name, just try to login and don't wait for sms, did mine ntax successfully on the 5th yet to receive the expected login message. Do well to like them on facebook, that is where you get legit info and help.

I tried logging in but it's saying invalid log in, please try again. Is there anything I can do about that.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by Stevosty: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
dharmie092:

I tried logging in but it's saying invalid log in, please try again. Is there anything I can do about that.
What did you apply for?
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by princeakinola1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Have done my own test without sending me any sms from npower,i just try to login last night and i login and done my test this morning,anybody that haven receive sms should just try to login at least twice a day,but u can only do the text on system,u can try ur login on ur phone.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by dharmie092: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Stevosty:
What did you apply for?

I applied for n-tax
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by oluspark(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Has anyone actually attempted the test for Agro.?
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by AlexisM16: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
I applied for N-Power Tax, waited for SMS, didn't get any, logged in on 3rd of July and was able to take my test without any SMS. I should have gotten my SMS, I didn't activate DND on my line as I still get workforce and other noreply SMS everyday, DND activation doesn't affect N-Power SMS, but still I didn't get mine. I wrote my test with my phone and submitted.

No SMS till date.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by wunmi590(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
catherineokezie:
Am for Nhealth and I haven't received any message either embarassed

I just received message from N-Power now, I am,also for health, yours will come soon
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by Stevosty: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
dharmie092:

I applied for n-tax
The date has been extended, so you can continue trying, if your names tallied and login details correct, you sure will do the test, just be patient, and follow their page on facebook, that is the info is.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by dharmie092: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stevosty:
The date has been extended, so you can continue trying, if your names tallied and login details correct, you sure will do the test, just be patient, and follow their page on facebook, that is the info is.

Thank you very much, I'm grateful for the information.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by catherineokezie(f): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
wunmi590:

I just received message from N-Power now, I am,also for health, yours will come soon
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. Job Recruitment / NYSC Staff Salary / Question Asked About Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.