Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) (39444 Views)

Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / A Lady Found Lying Dead With Amputated Head And Breast This Morning [see Photo / Dead Body Found Lying Inside Gutter Along Bank Road In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Obatechs: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
make person tell me why if i post topic for nairaland, anti spam bot go delete my post and also block me for days. make person explain to me oooooooo.. abi na only moderators dey post now.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Danuvie(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tragic

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ http://www.kenandakyns.com

For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Kendroid: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Probably a Runs girl undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCAN911:
NCAN911 RAPID RESPONSE UNIT DELTA BRANCH .. No suspect ... BUT Vaseline Crew with no human sympathy are on their way to pour Akamu !!!!

grin grin grin grin yes oh... I am already set
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
One bastard will come and say bad news comes from the north. Maybe this one na north too
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by hillsiderfak(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Let me do my own CSI
1) the ladies throuser is folded in front, this lady will not go out like that because the top she's wearing is not long enough to cover that part.
A)This means she must worn back her trouser under duress without having time to use her belt, which maybe a sign of fear or
B)she realised something had gone wrong and tried to get dressed in a hurry.
C) I guess this lady must have gone out with a stranger or gone to an unfamiliar place.

I maybe very wrong, but this is what I can think of.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by sekem: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCAN911:
NCAN911 RAPID RESPONSE UNIT DELTA BRANCH .. No suspect ... BUT Vaseline Crew with no human sympathy are on their way to pour Akamu !!!!

You have a very sick and dirty mind

Tufiakwa lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by ZACHIE: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
StarPlayer:
This death seems natural to me. There's no sign of suffocation on the neck, neither does this look like the work of ritualists as there's no injuries on the body, she also wasn't raped because of how tightly fit her cloths still are. I think she died of heart failure at the wrong place and the people she was with had no choice than to dump the body there. Any ways RIP ma'am.
Sherlock Holmes, well done.
The lacerations to her cheek nko?
Her upturned pocket is indicative of what,?
Her arms crossed shows what?
And more importantly, lying on her back tells you what?

The answers to these questions point to how wrong you are.
If she was in a pang of death, she would have been face down struggling. Don't you think?
She would not need to upturn her pocket if her inhaler or drug was inside. She would calmly remove it and use.
He arm will find better use for survival and not just stay akimbo.
She was either killed elsewhere and dumped there or she struggled with her assailant who asphyxiated her, robbed her and bolted

Think again, Sherlock Holmes.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
StarPlayer:
This death seems natural to me. There's no sign of suffocation on the neck, neither does this look like the work of ritualists as there's no injuries on the body, she also wasn't raped because of how tightly fit her cloths still are. I think she died of heart failure at the wrong place and the people she was with had no choice than to dump the body there. Any ways RIP ma'am.
It may seem natural to you and so many others but i bet you it's not.. Her body was obviously dumped there and it's no coincidence at all if you know that area and ritual killings..

She definitely mixed up with the wrong people, she may have been a hooker as well.. #Sad
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by emmanude(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lord have mercy, what we humans have become...
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
hillsiderfak:
Let me do my own CSI
1) the ladies throuser is folded in front, this lady will not go out like that because the top she's wearing is not long enough to cover that part.
A)This means she must worn back her trouser under duress without having time to use her belt, which maybe a sign of fear or
B)she realised something had gone wrong and tried to get dressed in a hurry.
C) I guess this lady must have gone out with a stranger or gone to an unfamiliar place.

I maybe very wrong, but this is what I can think of.
very possible! you have done a better CSI than the Nigerian police and also the jeans looks really tight perhaps she picked up the wrong jeans during the frantic bid to escape.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Realhommie:
It may seem natural to you and so many others but i bet you it's not.. Her body was obviously dumped there and it's no coincidence at all if you know that area and ritual killings..

She definitely mixed up with the wrong people, she may have been a hooker as well.. #Sad
true! it definitely wasn't natural. i mean if it was, why couldn't the people who witnessed Her death bury her peacefully?
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCAN911:
On a dead lady?ah!Ori e ti fo

Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by StarPlayer: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
ZACHIE:

Sherlock Holmes, well done.
The lacerations to her cheek nko?
Her upturned pocket is indicative of what,?
Her arms crossed shows what?
And more importantly, lying on her back tells you what?

The answers to these questions point to how wrong you are.
If she was in a pang of death, she would have been face down struggling. Don't you think?
She would not need to upturn her pocket if her inhaler or drug was inside. She would calmly remove it and use.
He arm will find better use for survival and not just stay akimbo.
She was either killed elsewhere and dumped there or she struggled with her assailant who asphyxiated her, robbed her and bolted

Think again, Sherlock Holmes.
Load of balderdash.. My comment clearly stated that she didn't die at that location,she was dumped there by her company when she died. It's obvious her personal belongings must have been taken from her b4 being dumped or even taken by criminal passers-by. All that is there is that she died of natural causes and not by violence or poisoning.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
trustagin94:
Delta state and ritual

LOL not Delta state, Na G boiz for that otokutu they do that rubbish for the bridge.

Every other side of warri is peaceful.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCAN911:

ayahh...your village people wicked ooo
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by ZACHIE: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
StarPlayer:
Load of balderdash.. My comment clearly stated that she didn't die at that location,she was dumped there by her company when she died. It's obvious her personal belongings must have been taken from her b4 being dumped or even taken by criminal passers-by. All that is there is that she died of natural causes and not by violence or poisoning.

So she lacerated her face because she wanted to look beautiful, abi?
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
benn94:
Biafrans and rituals.na them
Ignorance. Is Delta Biafra? Are urhobo part of them
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
I like her bosom grin grin skull miners again
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Iriruaga100(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
that bridge enhh...stay clear from it at night.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by hillsiderfak(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
gypsey:
very possible! you have done a better CSI than the Nigerian police and also the jeans looks really tight perhaps she picked up the wrong jeans during the frantic bid to escape.
thanks, but i think the Nigerian police will have experts in this field, i don,t think her death was premeditated , but if it was, it must be ritualistic in nature ,

i dont think it will hard to solve this issue if they can identify her on-time when the evidence will be fresh and people can still remember what they saw
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by ezigr8(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
famous otokutu bridge.....
think this is not connected to ritual.
R. I. P to the dead
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
hillsiderfak:

thanks, but i think the Nigerian police will have experts in this field, i don,t think her death was premeditated , but if it was, it must be ritualistic in nature ,

i dont think it will hard to solve this issue if they can identify her on-time when the evidence will be fresh and people can still remember what they saw
i doubt if the Nigerian police has the expertise besides they are not entirely interested in making use of it if their have the expertise, they ussually base their investigations on assumptions and arresting and extorting innocent passerbys near the scene of the crime. as you have observed they are not at the crime scene Already.

I don't believe in "Rituals" but that may Have been the modus operandi for this murder.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Timfreds(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
This is warri. OP pls make it clear so people know better.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by ivolt: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCAN911:

Report to the nearest psychiatric hospital ASAP.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Afritop(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
I WONDER IF PHONE IS A MEDICAL APP. THEY CANT TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL AND THEY FEEL THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO TAKE PICTURES. AND IF SHE SUDDENLY GRAB ONE PERSON FOR NECK, THEY WILL SAY SHE IS A WITCH
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Evestar200(f): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
that bridge is a ritualise den
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by toprealman: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCAN911:
You have gone mental....no pun intended man.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
NCAN911:

Guy you dey work for mortuary? Seems you are used to sleeping with dead bodies, hmmmmmmmm. And them rejoice the day wey dem born you ooooooooo, Chai !!! embarassed undecided
RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by hentech911: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Otokutu is known to be ritualist dean. If u go to that bridge, there are human bones right under the bridge. Recently igbogidi has joined Otokutu, they have common boundarise.
Re: Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) by Danaire(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2017
She seem preggy, lookin at her abdomen...

R.I.P to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / Fraudster Kingpin Arinze AKA 'senator Nwobodo' Who Died Seeking Forgiveness (pic / Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.