Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (69621 Views)

Three Women Caught Stealing Laptop In A Store In Lagos / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Daboomb:

EXACTLY!

When you ask a lady to dress decently (as opposed to exposing her "private parts" to attract male attention and therby causing arousal), they ask you if they have no FREEDOM to dress as they like, forgeting (or not so forgeting!) that "Action brings about a Reaction".

Nowadays, most ladies dress like harlots, peddling their sexuality openly and figuratively shouting "I need to be laid"!
I always ponder: What is the point or what is going-on in a lady's head when she dresses exposing 95% of that sagged bweast, over-tight Pants showing all the contours of her Vagina and backside, e.t.c?

What exactly is she advertising for?

Men who naturally have less body parts that need covering-up, dress and cover-up most of their bare-skin and put on baggy or even oversized dress.
Women on the other hand, with more body parts that need toning down, wear budy-hugs that are so tight you could count their ribs and figure-out of the hairs in their pubic areas!
You then use that dress-style to visit a Bachelor, who lives all alone, in his secluded apartment and an onholy hour!
You even ask that he allows you to take a shower in his bath and then wear his shirt without anything under it, lie on his bed and you say your intention is to come and PALY LUDO! shocked shocked shocked

Is that not madness and an invitation to have sex? ...onl to turn around and make afalse claim of Rape! angry angry
Even the Bible and Quoran asks all of us to dress decently!

I've neve been raped and have never raped anyone simply because l have overcome my "emotions" and have a strong character (with so much self-control when it comes to matters relating to sex) so much so that l have slept with a lady l so much desired (my NYSC female friend) on the same bed for months without touching her!
I made a conscious decision that UNLESS she offered herself to me WILLINGLY, we will jus be buddies.

But come and see fight, the day l brought another consenting lady to my room!
shocked shocked
I am like: Do you think l am impotent just because you are playing games and l have refused to be lured?
Abeg shift joor, make l flex this fine babe. grin grin

Guys, please try and control your sexual feelings, sex is good but it can also destroy you completely if not handled properly.
We have devilish women (cougars, feminist, feminazzis, slay queens, Baby Mamas, e.t.c) nowadays who want to use allegation of Rape to destroy the life of young men.

Most of the Greatest Men in human History, were destroyed by Women when they (the men) could not control their sexual urge.
Dont fall victim to all these #Damaged Females.
ooo i hope d litle kids dat get raped everyday also dressed provocatively....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
bamite:
By playing the victim and weaker sex card right? At least pretend to have some sense.

you must be an atheist for you not to know that women are weaker sex. Even the bible refers us to weaker vessels..
Besides..we dont play the victims..we are always the victims.
Everybody knows its an undeniable fact that its the female gendee that gets more bruised,broken and wrecked when it come to sexual and physical abuse...
If my opinion sounds like nonsence to you...please always have it in mind that no matter what' i'm always entitled to my opinion'.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
if I see your mother , sisters or daughters in that ungodly hour, if I'm tempt I won't hesitate to please myself... this is Africa and women are like prey to male folks, rape is avoidable when apply wisdoms and avoid things that can lead to such incidents... quote me again and watch dangote trailer use ur head do wedge

so if u see a 5-14 years old girl on the road by 9 pm you will rape her?..
Chai...and after some girls will call this one a boyfriend.
Are u sure u are human?..
I think its your type that actually ends up raping his daughter or niece..because its obvious that you have high tendencies to rape ..

I know a few decent guys who would not be moved even if its in the presence of a fully undressed woman.

Please i would kindly advise you to work on your self control ok.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by castrol180(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2017
À curious thing about sex is that it always arouses strong passions of Jealousy among third parties. If we asked that wonder snake of the Garden of Eden fame today what really transpired between Adam and Eve when the apple hung in Adam's gullet, you can wager he will testify that Adam was raped by Eve.
Re: If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women by Ikeoluwacotez(f): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface / Robber Hides Inside Bedroom, Watches Couple Make Love At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.